• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwontgivemyuser

May 6, 2023
Hi,

I'm really undecided when it comes to CTB. I need a method that will have around 50% success rate, basically something like the Russian roulette, but without a gun. Do you know any methods like this?

Thanks in advance.

I wish I were a cat

I wish I were a cat

Sleep is good, death is better.
Apr 14, 2023
Can I ask why you want a 50% success rate? Is that a 50% chance of being a vegetable..don't you want a higher rate?

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
No. The point of this site is to discuss reliable methods.

• Yay!
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, Little_Suzy, SVEN and 2 others
I

iwontgivemyuser

May 6, 2023
Can I ask why you want a 50% success rate? Is that a 50% chance of being a vegetable..don't you want a higher rate?
I want to risk it. I want to die, but also I want to live. I can't decide, but honestly I would also appreciate a method that has a high success rate, that also won't make me a vegetable if I don't succeed. When, and if I decide to die, a method like that would be perfect.

• Aww..
Reactions: Different and Red Desert
Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
I want to risk it. I want to die, but also I want to live. I can't decide, but honestly I would also appreciate a method that has a high success rate, that also won't make me a vegetable if I don't succeed. When, and if I decide to die, a method like that would be perfect.
If you have any semblance of wanting to live, I personally think you should reconsider. Of course I don't know why you would like to die either, and ultimately it is your choice. May I implore into your reasons?

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
This site is about giving people ability the choice of death, so there really isn't a focus on random chance deaths. Outside of a gun or other mechanical things, most method's chance of success varies wildly from person to person.

I

iwontgivemyuser

May 6, 2023
If you have any semblance of wanting to live, I personally think you should reconsider. Of course I don't know why you would like to die either, and ultimately it is your choice. May I implore into your reasons?
I'm transgender. The world hates me, no matter what I do, everyone will tell me that I'm a male. It's too difficult to live like this. Even though I'm getting HRT in 2 days, I will never be a cis woman, I can't restart my life as another gender. Sorry if this sounds disrespectful to biological women.

• Hugs
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, msocks and LittleJem
Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
I'm transgender. The world hates me, no matter what I do, everyone will tell me that I'm a male. It's too difficult to live like this. Even though I'm getting HRT in 2 days, I will never be a cis woman, I can't restart my life as another gender. Sorry if this sounds disrespectful to biological women.
As a trans woman myself, I understand that fear. I just don't think it would be a good idea to attempt with only a 50/50 outcome for either way. It's traumatizing to survive an attempt. Can you at least wait to receive your HRT hon, then see how you feel? It may take a little bit for the effects to kick in but once you start seeing the effects, it can be quite a life altering experience.

Lots of love hon. Stay strong. ❤️

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Yep, everybody wants to be a cis woman nowadays. I have seen so many threads like this. Brutal

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hi,

I'm really undecided when it comes to CTB. I need a method that will have around 50% success rate, basically something like the Russian roulette, but without a gun. Do you know any methods like this?

Thanks in advance.
you can try paracetamol overdose which has less success rate, successful ctb with that method depends on you, mostly people will call 911 by themselves because they can't do it as it is painful

I

iwontgivemyuser

May 6, 2023
As a trans woman myself, I understand that fear. I just don't think it would be a good idea to attempt with only a 50/50 outcome for either way. It's traumatizing to survive an attempt. Can you at least wait to receive your HRT hon, then see how you feel? It may take a little bit for the effects to kick in but once you start seeing the effects, it can be quite a life altering experience.

Lots of love hon. Stay strong. ❤️
Thank you so much for your support. Maybe it's a good idea to wait until I get HRT and see what happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: msocks and Lilythefenfen
Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
Thank you so much for your support. Maybe it's a good idea to wait until I get HRT and see what happens.
Everything is scary right now, I know. I can't wait to hear about your transition into a beautiful woman. ❤️❤️❤️

If you still want to CTB afterwards, I understand. Sometimes the pain is too much. But do know that my DM's are always open to talk.

• Love
Reactions: iwontgivemyuser
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Attempting a very risky "method" will just lead to suffering and damage, I don't get why anyone would want to be tortured even more with permanent damage. And you do know that this is a pro-choice forum to respect the right to die, it's not a self harm forum, maybe if you want to live then the suicide discussion on here isn't the right place for you.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sadly- most of the accessible ones carry an element of risk. I think that's the major thing putting everyone off.

I

iwontgivemyuser

May 6, 2023
Attempting a very risky "method" will just lead to suffering and damage, I don't get why anyone would want to be tortured even more with permanent damage. And you do know that this is a pro-choice forum to respect the right to die, it's not a self harm forum, maybe if you want to live then the suicide discussion on here isn't the right place for you.
I'm unsure whether I want to live. I wanted something that would end my suffering, but I was unsure whether I should CTB, or if I want to maybe try living and see what happens. Why do you think this isn't the right place to ask for support?
you can try paracetamol overdose which has less success rate, successful ctb with that method depends on you, mostly people will call 911 by themselves because they can't do it as it is painful
Thank you. I'll keep this method in mind. I don't want pain, I'm just unsure, but I guess I'm the only person that can decide whether I should CTB. I needed a plan to CTB just in case my pain would continue after some time on HRT. Thanks again.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm unsure whether I want to live. I wanted something that would end my suffering, but I was unsure whether I should CTB, or if I want to maybe try living and see what happens. Why do you think this isn't the right place to ask for support?
I meant to say there is a recovery section on here for those who want to stay here, if you want advice and support in relation to that, it's best to post there. And if you want to vent about how you want to die or ask about actual suicide methods to reliably die with then that is what the suicide discussion is for.

J

jorheslen428

May 4, 2023
I mean if you want the decision randomly made for you, you can flip a coin. Otherwise you might end up with lifelong injuries from a botched attempt.

I am endorsing leaving it to chance though, can you maybe make a list of pro/cons and/ or set a date to make a decision so you can think about it in depth?

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Thank you. I'll keep this method in mind.
I would forget that 'method' immediately.

If are not sure whether you want to live or die, then the worst thing you could do would be to take that decision out of your own hands and leave it up to chance. Paracetamol ODs have irreversible effects, meaning that if you changed your mind about CTB it would be too late, and you have to wait days or even weeks to die, while the doctors would be unable to help you.

Also, if you are looking for a method that is lethal 50% of the time, you should again look elsewhere. Approximately 1 in 400 intentional overdoses are fatal, and that is for all drugs, not just paracetamol, which is far less lethal than average.

A Paracetamol OD doesn't fit any of the requirements of a successful suicide method; neither is it ideal as a suicidal gesture, as it causes severe stomach pain.

There's literally no reason for anyone to do this.

TwinFox

TwinFox

Todd
Mar 23, 2023
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
The fact that you're considering a chance of wanting to survive. Focus your efforts on recovery, you could end up thanking yourself later. Pull that hope and strength from within you a put it to use. No point risking putting yourself in a worse situation when you have desire in you to live, it's not something to be taken lightly

sannoji

sannoji

dreaming of flying
May 4, 2023
have to second the paracetamol being a bad idea thing. personal experience - hurts terribly, does not work, can cause you a ton of damage and if you do die it'll be forever later. just putting yourself through a ton of pain for no success and possibly the bonus of permanent liver damage

Reactions: Bastet and Rumi
I

iwontgivemyuser

May 6, 2023
I meant to say there is a recovery section on here for those who want to stay here, if you want advice and support in relation to that, it's best to post there. And if you want to vent about how you want to die or ask about actual suicide methods to reliably die with then that is what the suicide discussion is for.
Thanks, I misunderstood your reply.
have to second the paracetamol being a bad idea thing. personal experience - hurts terribly, does not work, can cause you a ton of damage and if you do die it'll be forever later. just putting yourself through a ton of pain for no success and possibly the bonus of permanent liver damage
Alright, I'll trust your experience and I won't be trying to do that.
The fact that you're considering a chance of wanting to survive. Focus your efforts on recovery, you could end up thanking yourself later. Pull that hope and strength from within you a put it to use. No point risking putting yourself in a worse situation when you have desire in you to live, it's not something to be taken lightly
Maybe you're right. I should focus on recovery, I'll think about suicide after some time on HRT (if it won't be enough).
I would forget that 'method' immediately.

If are not sure whether you want to live or die, then the worst thing you could do would be to take that decision out of your own hands and leave it up to chance. Paracetamol ODs have irreversible effects, meaning that if you changed your mind about CTB it would be too late, and you have to wait days or even weeks to die, while the doctors would be unable to help you.

Also, if you are looking for a method that is lethal 50% of the time, you should again look elsewhere. Approximately 1 in 400 intentional overdoses are fatal, and that is for all drugs, not just paracetamol, which is far less lethal than average.

A Paracetamol OD doesn't fit any of the requirements of a successful suicide method; neither is it ideal as a suicidal gesture, as it causes severe stomach pain.

There's literally no reason for anyone to do this.
Thanks, as I said, I'll think about another suicide method after some time on HRT if it won't be enough.

Reactions: Rumi
I

iwontgivemyuser

May 6, 2023
Update: turns out the waiting list is huge and I'll be getting HRT in January 2024. I made a new thread about this.

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
I feel the same way so you're not alone. however I'm not so radical, I lowkey just want to injure myself or do an attempt that can fail, because even though I am suicidal I'm unsure and mostly just desperate for some kind of notice, I know it's not mature and not the main purpose of this site but it is still vent, suicidal vent, so I won't be harassed for thinking like this, stay strong and may you find that peace you're looking for.