• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
I have Aspergers and heard that people on the ASD spectrum have a higher chance of incarceration or acting out in violence. Is this true?

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It's possible, but I don't think there is a 'direct' correlation on whether people on the spectrum of with Aspergers are more likely to get into legal trouble. It also depends on the person's disposition (are they more impulsive, do they have anger issues, do they tend to do risky things, etc.).

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
No, but I worked with an Aspergers who was one step under me in an organization overseas. He confessed to enjoying pulling people out of their offices to scream and curse at them in front of other workers to frighten others into working hard. I'd also personally experienced that aspect of his ... cognition. But I left and he took my job, so the company clearly didn't care about his behavior.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I have Aspergers and heard that people on the ASD spectrum have a higher chance of incarceration or acting out in violence. Is this true?
I have no direct experience but there have been some fairly high profile cases in the media here (UK) about people with Asperger's hacking FBI and NASA and what not, it has caused some controversy over extradition I think, I want to say the guy was called Gary McKinnon but I'm not sure.
DBD