• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Hi I'm just looking for people who have tried partial hanging but cant even black out. Yet all these celebrities do partial hanging and are successful. What gives lol

Reactions: retarddd, JustDie, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I could never get to the point of blacking out. My survival instinct was kicking in every time. I wonder if those celebrities actually suffered with the intense levels of anxiety that some of us do. Very high levels of anxiety can make it incredibly difficult to ctb, and a lot of anxiety can make the survival instinct stronger.

I was always terrified of blacking out for any reason, all of my life. Anything that could do it to me made me very scared. I remember being even scared of Benadryl in the lowest doses for sleep because the feeling it would give me made me thing of death. So, maybe it's some sort of a fear of death I'd developed at a pretty early age. I don't know.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Hotsackage and brighter
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Hi I'm just looking for people who have tried partial hanging but cant even black out. Yet all these celebrities do partial hanging and are successful. What gives lol
No, I haven't been able to ever black out no matter what position I was in. My SI did not kick in but rather I felt the intense need to swallow.

Reactions: MakyMy, Hotsackage, Robbyna and 2 others
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
I had a lot of those anxious and nothing but pain or screetching or pressure over the years and by accident yesterday I fainted with it and would have gone down if I didnt grab a pipe. Really didnt mean to so SI is strong strong. Im trying to figure out where to set up where there is nothing to grab.
Even without an anxiety disorder your brain sort of knows what youre doing. I followed a reccomendation and kept thinking I was just practicing and I went down too fast I didnt get my feet how I wanted them at all

Reactions: Hotsackage and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

Bipolarscot

Mar 14, 2019
I havent practised more I am going to follow my routine and do it on night no thiking nothing just headphones in and go but I fear instinct will kick in

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Hotsackage
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
I'm using a belt connected to the metal bar on my closet. I get really light headed amd think I'm closing the carteroid artery. Yet robin William's and chester Bennngtom use a belt connected to the door handle. I dont know how.they could have even done it like that with a belt.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I've been having trouble blacking out too. My heart begins to race an SI kicks in. I have anxiety too. I really hope I can get passed it.

Reactions: Hotsackage and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Some kind of sedation helps, maybe some Diazepam's or alcohol.

Reactions: HGL91, Hotsackage, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
If the noose is high on the neck (directly under the chin) then breathing and swallowing (albeit a bit more laboured) is still possible. This makes the experience far more tolerable. I find forcing hyperventilation before going down on the noose brings about the "death high" a little bit quicker, rendering any slight physical discomfort moot.

Reactions: Hotsackage, Robbyna, LivingLies and 2 others
P

planmd

May 20, 2019
I was planning with the exit bag but I also consider this method sometimes. However, yet I can clearly seen how total suspension works, I cannot understand how partial suspension succeeds. I have been reading through it but I cannot see it. In case of finally choosing hanging, I would like to do it in a hotel room to get some privacy, although a tree or a bridge would be great for total suspension. Therefore, I should do partial hanging... But I cannot comprehend how a bar in a wardrobe or a door knob can be used as I suppose if you are touching the ground it is just a question of standing up and stop it due to the survival instinct and the axphysiation feeling, even if I am totally determined. Maybe you can shed some light on it? Thanks soo much!

Reactions: Hotsackage
On the edge

On the edge

Jun 9, 2019
I've practiced countless times and have only been close to blacking out twice. (I used a belt and closed the door on the opposite end to secure it in place). SI kicked in which is why I didn't completely black out.

It's basically trial and error; I found that the sweet spot is just below the Adam's apple, but but not too low to where it's at the base of the neck.

Reactions: Hotsackage
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I dont have a trouble backing out but the survival instinct kicks in !!