F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
How bad is the fear? Has it got to near phobic levels? Do you still have to see them? How do you cope with that?

There's one person from my childhood that I feel like I'd do anything not to see- including CTB. I expect that sounds kind of pathetic and excessive. It's not like they're the only reason I would want to go but I've always thought they could be the trigger for me.

Do you have someone like that in your life? Were you able to even get away from them? And will you be lucky enough to never see them again?

I love this phrase- it sums up how I feel about them: 'I envy the people who have never met you.'

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, jello and noname223
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
That's how I feel about myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pole and Forever Sleep
Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
I have had several people like that in my life, not all at the same time, it never lasted more than 2 years with each person, and the period was reduced to a few months with the last person like that. I cut all ties without any regrets, because this type of situation causes health problems and stress and I can't stand even 10 minutes of stress. Never had any regrets about cutting off all communication with these people, on the contrary only happiness. Without a doubt the best decision regardless of the degree of proximity. We are not here to add suffering for nothing to ourselves.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
like another user mentioned, myself.

my self-hatred runs deep. BDD has consumed and paralyzed me.

for some people, their issues are external to them. maybe they can remove themselves from the issues that affect their everyday lives, perhaps seek help that can address their problems or turn things around by "making peace" and healing! you hear this so much echoed by people trying to be helpful.

but, for me, my problems are located internally. they exist because of me and they will always go wherever I am. I desperately want to get away from this thing (me) and find peace, but the only way that I can run away from that someone is by CTB.

I have never been comfortable existing with myself and I don't believe I'll ever be at peace until I've gotten away from me.

• Aww..
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Myself and my mother

• Hugs
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
all of my family, so like repetition of neglect and abuse. no other person would come close to any of them.

• Aww..