Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
Do you have any pet(s)? If so, what kind?
Aren't you worried about what's gonna be of them once you're gone? Do you think they'll miss you?

I used to have a dog but passed away, and I have a car 🐈

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pole, Navi and ropearoundatree
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
Yes, I can't go before they do... (no matter what),
& they're cats!

• Love
Reactions: Joarga, pole and Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
Yes, I can't go before they do... (no matter what),
& they're cats!
Don't you have anybody else to leave them with? I also have a cat, to me they're just the best!

• Love
Reactions: pole and ropearoundatree
D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

First Zealot in the Cult of John Moses Browning
Nov 28, 2023
when i go out they way i wanna go out my cat will be long dead or their death will be the cause of CTB

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole, ropearoundatree and Finalnight
DaSh

DaSh

The devil always smiles when you need a friend...
Nov 26, 2023
A dog :)

• Love
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Cat, 2 chinchillas and fish. Had also a dog but she passed away few months ago.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: pole, suicidesheep31.1, ropearoundatree and 1 other person
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
when i go out they way i wanna go out my cat will be long dead or their death will be the cause of CTB
It's understandable, for as long you don't have anybody else to leave them with that you can trust

Last edited:
Reactions: ropearoundatree
D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

First Zealot in the Cult of John Moses Browning
Nov 28, 2023
It's understandable for as long you don't have anybody else to leave them with that you can trust
it ain't even that its just the cat will be dead by the time i cram the bus full of those i take with me need to get the right training first and the fact i will probs die in active duty when ww3 pops off

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Finalnight
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
A beautiful cat😻

• Love
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
Don't you have anybody else to leave them with? I also have a cat, to me they're just the best!
No, & they're both old... & weak. Can't state enough what they've done for me. And what they've given to me. Without them, there's no doubt I'd be gone by now, and probably quite some time ago.

• Love
Reactions: Joarga, pole and Finalnight
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
No pets but I'd like to get a dog or maybe even a reptile before I die.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree and Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
No, & they're both old... & weak. Can't state enough what they've done for me. And what they've given to me. Without them, there's no doubt I'd be gone by now, and probably quite some time ago.
I understand you. And I also have this exact same thought. Having the right pet is so good for oneself in every single way ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: ropearoundatree
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
I personally don't have pets but I'm always surrounded by them, my mum has four dogs and rats and my aunt (where I currently live) has cats and I love them all so so much, I've always been a dog person and I am constantly cuddling them when I visit my mums place.. I'm glad I can enjoy their company and comfort now without having to worry how me leaving will affect them later..

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, pole and Finalnight
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Yes, two cats. One of them seems almost more anxious than me, hence why I'm still alive. He ain't gonna have no goddamn kitty depression.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, ropearoundatree, pole and 1 other person
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I have one cat. I've had cats before but he's the first one I raised from a kitten and I feel an almost parental attachment to him. He loves me even when I mess up and always seems to be extra cuddly when I'm at my lowest. I've cried on him so much at this point I joke that I should have named him Kleenex.

I don't think I could bear to leave him.

• Love
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
I had a cat who passed away 3 weeks ago.
I was not living with her since 3 years unfortunately.
I was telling her goodbye each time I had the opportunity to see her.
She helped me a lot when I was depressed. I miss her comforting me when I cry.
Her smell.
I get why people don't want to go before they go.
This is why I don't want to get kids in a way.
I feel more free to end my life whenever I want without causing grief to anyone.
And pets are also grieving...

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 兎の耳, ropearoundatree, pole and 1 other person
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
I had a cat who passed away 3 weeks ago.
I was not living with her since 3 years unfortunately.
I was telling her goodbye each time I had the opportunity to see her.
She helped me a lot when I was depressed. I miss her comforting me when I cry.
Her smell.
I get why people don't want to go before they go.
This is why I don't want to get kids in a way.
I feel more free to end my life whenever I want without causing grief to anyone.
And pets are also grieving...
I'm so sorry you lost her, at least she wouldn't suffer if you Ctb, Idk what you believe in but perhaps some day you get to be with her again ❤️

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree and suicidesheep31.1
suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
I'm so sorry you lost her, at least she wouldn't suffer if you Ctb, Idk what you believe in but perhaps some day you get to be with her again ❤️
I hope I will. Even though I am not sure myself what I believe in.
I wish to be with my brother as well. I always wished to join him.
Thanks for you message.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, pole and Finalnight
Navi

Navi

Toaster bath looking real good rn
Feb 6, 2023
I have three cats. The reason I'm still here is because it would hurt too much to leave them. I know my family would get rid of them if I were to die, so for now I endure for them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
Cat, 2 chinchillas and fish. Had also a dog but she passed away few months ago.
I'm so sorry your dog passed away, mine did as well last year, I really miss her ❤️

• Aww..
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, ropearoundatree and suicidesheep31.1
figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
I've got dogs, beagles and I absolutely love them. They have literally stopped me from CTB more than once at the worst of times and I definitely couldn't leave them without someone to care for every need and love them like I do.

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight, ropearoundatree and pole
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I have three cats. The reason I'm still here is because it would hurt too much to leave them. I know my family would get rid of them if I were to die, so for now I endure for them.
I know that feeling. I feel like nobody would love him like I do or spend time with him like I do and he's such a big gentle boy he deserves all the love and time I can give him.

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight and Navi
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Lost my baby 5 months ago. He was a big boy up until about a month before I had to say goodbye. Not a day goes by that I don't miss my little kitty.

• Aww..
Reactions: Finalnight
thefinalcut

thefinalcut

Invisible
Nov 6, 2023
I had a dog that passed away close to two years ago. She was my joy... my literal purpose for living. I betrayed her in the end. I let the vet talk me into letting her go. I should have fought for her. But how much time could have I bought? She needed a blood transfusion and emergency surgery (a tumor of which I was not aware had burst). How bad would the recovery had been? Did I make the tumor burst playing with her or bathing her? She was 14, already a few years past her estimated max. I'm not the same person anymore. Every day is a fucking joke... a shadow... a falsehood... something that just should not exist. I still cry, mostly every day. No job. No love. Opportunities for both drop precipitously past 50. It again comes down to fucking basic math. Why take this any further? It's not going to get better.

• Aww..
Finalnight

Finalnight

Aug 16, 2023
Lost my baby 5 months ago. He was a big boy up until about a month before I had to say goodbye. Not a day goes by that I don't miss my little kitty.
I'm very sorry for your loss, I couldn't bare losing my cat, I hope that you're feeling alright ❤️
I had a dog that passed away close to two years ago. She was my joy... my literal purpose for living. I betrayed her in the end. I let the vet talk me into letting her go. I should have fought for her. But how much time could have I bought? She needed a blood transfusion and emergency surgery (a tumor of which I was not aware had burst). How bad would the recovery had been? Did I make the tumor burst playing with her or bathing her? She was 14, already a few years past her estimated max. I'm not the same person anymore. Every day is a fucking joke... a shadow... a falsehood... something that just should not exist. I still cry, mostly every day. No job. No love. Opportunities for both drop precipitously past 50. It again comes down to fucking basic math. Why take this any further? It's not going to get better.
Don't feel that way, you didn't betray her, I'm certain you made the right choice and so did I when I let the vet to put my dog to sleep, she also had a tumor, and it made no sense prolonging her life if she was going to be in so much pain until the end. About everything else you're saying, trust me I'm in the same situation and feeling the same way like many of us in here. Sorry for my slow typing my head is too messed up, I'm 27 and I know nothing's going to get better for me, although we're seeing things the same way I hope it gets better for you, and that you learn to forgive yourself for something that never was your fault ❤️

Last edited:
notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
I've raised my cat from a bottle baby as I found her in a bush alone, she's one of the only reasons I haven't CTB yet. She's such an angel, loves to cuddle, greets me when I get home and rubs up on my legs, she's never bit or scratched me in all the years I've had her. She's such a sweet sweet girl, I can't bare the thought of loosing her right now. Whenever I'm sad it's almost like she knows and cuddles up to me.

• Love