W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't depend on anybody, nobody depends on me.

My life is my own...

But...

I don't have peace of mind. And if you don't have that you have nothing so, what's the answer? That's why I keep asking myself.

What's it all about? Do you know what I mean?...

What have you got? Do you have peace of mind?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Merlay, AE2021, noname223 and 5 others
P

passenger520

I just want this to end
Jul 11, 2020
Knowing that I now have the means to check out of this misery has significantly reduced anxiety, and in doing so has brought a semblance of peace.

But the bus seems to perpetually circle my block...beckoning me to board, so I guess not so much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, AE2021, FuneralCry and 2 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I think I'll only have true peace of mind when I no longer have a mind.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Merlay, AE2021 and 7 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think I'll only have true peace of mind when I no longer have a mind.
Just like every other human being... Evolution didn't want us to have peace of mind, an animal that doesn't stress about all the potential dangers in its environment doesn't last 5 minutes

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, AE2021, All Things Must Pass and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just like every other human being... Evolution didn't want us to have peace of mind, an animal that doesn't stress about all the potential dangers in its environment doesn't last 5 minutes

I wonder how on Earth the guys that evolved into us thought that it was a good idea to evolve at all lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: AE2021, GenesAndEnvironment, Isisnefert and 1 other person
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I wonder how on Earth the guys that evolved into us thought that it was a good idea to evolve at all lol.

Oh, the terrible machinery that is life... does it now do its job too well?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AE2021, Ame and WornOutLife
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, AE2021, All Things Must Pass and 2 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
No definitely not, if I just stay still and think I think terrible things, I have to be doing something constantly and even then my mind drifts. Lovely lovely thoughts wish I could turn thinking off and just sit like a small toddler watching tv with mouth wide open not thinking about anything in a trance. Can't control thoughts anyway, just get intrusive ones all the time really annoying. Think of weird things and sick things, disgusting things don't even want to think like that but can't help it.

What is peace of mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AE2021, WornOutLife, FuneralCry and 2 others
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
somehow yes. and i know it greatly upsets the people around me. they tell me all the time that i'm going to hell ( don't really believe in it) and they get so damned frustrated when they realize that i don't care. its kinda sad on their part actually...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AE2021 and WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not in this life. My mind likes to torture me and it is very overactive, even know I feel devoid of emotion a lot of the time, there is an underlying feeling of despair that comes with simply living. I do feel at peace knowing this life isn't forever but I am brought back into misery knowing I am denied a peaceful death.
It is so true when you said 'if you don't have peace then you have nothing'. It explains why I have always struggled with this life, my mind wasn't designed for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, AE2021 and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
somehow yes. and i know it greatly upsets the people around me. they tell me all the time that i'm going to hell ( don't really believe in it) and they get so damned frustrated when they realize that i don't care. its kinda sad on their part actually...

I've also been told many times that I'm going to hell, especially by my mother. She's obsessed with Jesus! I wish she could find him on Tinder and date him once and for all.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl, BluesRunTheGame and AE2021
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Most of the time I am not stressed and stuff, but I really don't like the look of my future. My method is going to hurt, too, just ain't no winning anything anymore, heh.

• Hugs
  • Love
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
The only peaceful thought of mine is that I'm going to die someday. But I think about that all the time and still I don't feel any great relief, because it's too long path for me (I'm "only" 20). I can't see anything good in my future. I have nothing serious for looking forward to. There is just endless suffering for me.

So I don't have peace of mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Merlay

Merlay

you need to die if you want to go to heaven
Oct 24, 2020
I don't have, unless I die. People constantly engage themselves in comparisons, exploitation, injustices, corruption, and wars. I've finally understood why, when someone dies, they always say, "Rest in peace." There is no peace in existing.

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
I oddly have achieved some piece of mind after contracting coronavirus. I'm simply too fatigued to muster up the energy to give a crap about the things that were giving me daily panic attacks before getting sick. I know it won't last forever though :(

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame