KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Seriously though, for the love of god help me!
I think I have the ability to manipulate the world, if I do things a certain way, certain things will happen!
If I think certain names like; (Saying a girl's name) while performing menial things such as drinking water, I'll be able to not only effortlessly get the girl but I will be able to sleep with her. If I however for whatever reason think of some unwanted individual's name I'll be forced to date them!
Seriously I believe that stuff happens and it's ruining my life! I can't operate normally and it's one of the driving reasons to shove a 357. up towards my temple and painting a hetler skelter on the wall!
Please god don't tell me I'm psychotic or insane!?

• Hugs
Reactions: Somber and Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Wow, sleeping with someone only by thinking their names and drinking water ...

Is It Possible to Learn This Power

----

Now jokes aside.

You might only be good with relationships. Once I thought I had some premonition powers because I had a lot of dejavu visions. But not only seeing, something crossed my mind, like a music or a movie and then, that movie was on TV or the music as playing at the radio.

I couldn't control anything like you said, only foresee.

That can be explained by a lot of things. In my case it happened most in dreams, I dreamed of a music, situation, movie or anything and then it happened. Dreams are very difficult to understand, the mind make you remember you a lot of images and sounds so it would be like guessing the numbers of the lottery by playing all of them. Or at least I think so.

Still, we have no information of this, but it might be one of the explanations.

• Yay!
Reactions: Trjan and Sherri
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Wow, sleeping with someone only by thinking their names and drinking water ...

View attachment 83793

----

Now jokes aside.

You might only be good with relationships. Once I thought I had some premonition powers because I had a lot of dejavu visions. But not only seeing, something crossed my mind, like a music or a movie and then, that movie was on TV or the music as playing at the radio.

I couldn't control anything like you said, only foresee.

That can be explained by a lot of things. In my case it happened most in dreams, I dreamed of a music, situation, movie or anything and then it happened. Dreams are very difficult to understand, the mind make you remember you a lot of images and sounds so it would be like guessing the numbers of the lottery by playing all of them. Or at least I think so.

Still, we have no information of this, but it might be one of the explanations.
Well then. That's the thing, I don't actually get the girl at all. It's rather difficult to explain.

So with the whole water trick, I don't actually get no one. Much rather I am with no one at all. I am alone, yet both my flesh and mind believe it firmly that if I obey such a ridiculous set of rules or 'magical thinking' I'll be able to control reality itself, even though I clearly known it isn't possible. That's the scary thing, I don't know if it's my body or mind that believes and I mean believe very hard that if I don't obey these rules, that bad things will happen to me! Sorry for not clarifying earlier. Just a heads up on my current situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Well then. That's the thing, I don't actually get the girl at all. It's rather difficult to explain.

So with the whole water trick, I don't actually get no one. Much rather I am with no one at all. I am alone, yet both my flesh and mind believe it firmly that if I obey such a ridiculous set of rules or 'magical thinking' I'll be able to control reality itself, even though I clearly known it isn't possible. That's the scary thing, I don't know if it's my body or mind that believes and I mean believe very hard that if I don't obey these rules, that bad things will happen to me! Sorry for not clarifying earlier. Just a heads up on my current situation.

Now this sounds really like an OCD where you have to do certain rituals to prevent some things from happen.

I suffer from OCD, mostly contamination OCD and it's a pain, impossible to control anxiety or do anything if you don't perform the ritual and it gets worse and worse when you try to fight against.

Even so, that is for me, some people are able to control these thoughts with training, maybe you should try it.

One of the ways to do this is with the CBT, some people like me had little to none benefits with it, but it might work for you. You can do it with a therapist or by yourself. There is a few books that explain what you need to do and how you should do it.

Just be careful. ^^ Remember that we are here to support you.

Reactions: justsayin, Wrennie, lostautist and 1 other person
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Now this sounds really like an OCD where you have to do certain rituals to prevent some things from happen.

I suffer from OCD, mostly contamination OCD and it's a pain, impossible to control anxiety or do anything if you don't perform the ritual and it gets worse and worse when you try to fight against.

Even so, that is for me, some people are able to control these thoughts with training, maybe you should try it.

One of the ways to do this is with the CBT, some people like me had little to none benefits with it, but it might work for you. You can do it with a therapist or by yourself. There is a few books that explain what you need to do and how you should do it.

Thanks mate.

• Hugs
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
I get told there is something about me. A presence or something extra. It draws some people in and pushes others away. I always get interesting reactions from those that proclaim to be sensitive. I've been told I have an angel in my presence and likewise I've been told I have a strong darkness in the corner or back of my eye. I used to investigate phenomena and seem to attract experiences. Some people say I have power in my gaze.

I'm a hardcore science geek and a skeptic so I don't take it seriously. Some do. I also collected antique Ouija boards and the only thing mystical to me is the physiological / evolutionary drive of ideomotor reflex. Sure, its creepy but nothing spooky.

Reactions: KadathianStr1d3r
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
I get told there is something about me. A presence or something extra. It draws some people in and pushes others away. I always get interesting reactions from those that proclaim to be sensitive. I've been told I have an angel in my presence and likewise I've been told I have a strong darkness in the corner or back of my eye. I used to investigate phenomena and seem to attract experiences. Some people say I have power in my gaze.

I'm a hardcore science geek and a skeptic so I don't take it seriously. Some do. I also collected antique Ouija boards and the only thing mystical to me is the physiological / evolutionary drive of ideomotor reflex. Sure, its creepy but nothing spooky.
Strange. Same thing was also applied to me, but in a more vague kind of way. Maybe it's the human mind trying it's animalistic best to understand the world in 'animals words' to itself. Perhaps the human mind is still adjusting and adapting to the realization it is a thing in a world it knows that is called the 3-dimensional world. It's rather terrifying for the animal mind alone to comprehend so it creates something that I would in dry words call a 'compensation'. I don't know man, just scary talking about things like these.

lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
Strange. Same thing was also applied to me, but in a more vague kind of way. Maybe it's the human mind trying it's animalistic best to understand the world in 'animals words' to itself. Perhaps the human mind is still adjusting and adapting to the realization it is a thing in a world it knows that is called the 3-dimensional world. It's rather terrifying for the animal mind alone to comprehend so it creates something that I would in dry words call a 'compensation'. I don't know man, just scary talking about things like these.

It's usually very direct with me. I've been pulled aside randomly at events like gatherings, shows and parties to have conversations about it or 'readings'... at psychic bookshops where one lady waived her 'fees' because she was so curious. Or looks of worry. One friend brought someone she knew to breakfast to meet me because he was supposedly 'psychic'. That was weird... he kept telling me to have children. I don;t want them. lol I was too tired to test him, but while he may have been sensitive I couldn't say he had any abilities. Ive had this happen over a few decades, not just randomly a couple of times. I just believe it's my special spectrum of autisim that I was born with.

I like talking about it because I'm into many sciences and it is a bit fascinating to me, but I am a skeptic so I don't really believe. But that could also be a defense mechanism too.

I agree it could be some sort of base level evolutionary recognition of some sort. I'm more willing to believe that than I am having mystical powers. lol

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Seriously though, for the love of god help me!
I think I have the ability to manipulate the world, if I do things a certain way, certain things will happen!
If I think certain names like; (Saying a girl's name) while performing menial things such as drinking water, I'll be able to not only effortlessly get the girl but I will be able to sleep with her. If I however for whatever reason think of some unwanted individual's name I'll be forced to date them!
Seriously I believe that stuff happens and it's ruining my life! I can't operate normally and it's one of the driving reasons to shove a 357. up towards my temple and painting a hetler skelter on the wall!
Please god don't tell me I'm psychotic or insane!?

I think I kind of know where you are coming from? I have certain rituals myself that I have to do in a certain order to prevent some vague ominous thing from happening.

They aren't necessarily always the same things in the sense that they have evolved over the years.
And yes, I fully realize it's completely unreasonable of me to do them, but there is always this nagging feeling of 'what if'.

Some days are worse than others and it's not so bad that I can't function in social settings. I certainly wouldn't contemplate suicide over mine.

I don't think it's called OCD though is it?

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019

I had severe contamination OCD at age 12. If someone accidentally brushed up against me, I'd have to brush back up against them in return to "pass" the potential disease back to them. I also performed rituals where every action I undertook had to be done an 'even' number of times, and if I had an intrusive thought during said ritual I would have to start over again from the beginning. It was caused by PANDAS (which is a form of autoimmune encephalitis that I contracted at one & a half years old and went unaddressed until I was 18 years old or so). I'm positive that I sustained significant brain damage from the chronic lifelong untreated inflammation, what with most of the flares having occurred during my primary years of development.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I had severe contamination OCD at age 12. If someone accidentally brushed up against me, I'd have to brush back up against them in return to "pass" the potential disease back to them. I also performed rituals where every action I undertook had to be done an 'even' number of times, and if I had an intrusive thought during said ritual I would have to start over again from the beginning. It was caused by PANDAS (which is a form of autoimmune encephalitis that I contracted at one & a half years old and went unaddressed until I was 18 years old or so). I'm positive that I sustained significant brain damage from the chronic lifelong untreated inflammation, what with most of the flares having occurred during my primary years of development.

Wow ! I never knew about that !

How were you diagnosed? I already had a brain MRI done and it showed a significant anomaly on my brain but no infection, at least for now. The anomaly seems to be somewhat harmless according to the neurologist but it might explain some of my persistent migraines.

I have a contamination OCD that started long ago but it worsened a lot during 2016. I also suffered from Misophonia since a very early age, I don't remember the exact date that started but I remember the day and it was very strange.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Wow ! I never knew about that !

How were you diagnosed? I already had a brain MRI done and it showed a significant anomaly on my brain but no infection, at least for now. The anomaly seems to be somewhat harmless according to the neurologist but it might explain some of my persistent migraines.

I have a contamination OCD that started long ago but it worsened a lot during 2016. I also suffered from Misophonia since a very early age, I don't remember the exact date that started but I remember the day and it was very strange.
Unfortunately modern MRIs and CT scans aren't advanced enough to detect PANDAS & other auto-immunological disorders of the brain.
I had the Moleculera Cunningham Panel ordered & my titers were over 32,000 (highest they can test for, I believe).

• Love
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Unfortunately modern MRIs and CT scans aren't advanced enough to detect PANDAS & other auto-immunological disorders of the brain.
I had the Moleculera Cunningham Panel ordered & my titers were over 32,000 (highest they can test for, I believe).

I was reading some articles about PANDAS here and couldn't find anything that could detect it.

The Moleculera Cunningham might be the only way to detect it, but it costs $925, basically $5120 in my coin. My insurance won't cover a penny, so unfortunately I will have to wait and see if I can save enough money or have another way to detect it.

Still, this is a good information. I will keep an eye out for any way that I can to detect PANDAS and Autism since I do have a lot of symptoms of autism but I was never diagnosed with.

It's a better explanation than spiritual possession as my family claims.

Thanks ^^

• Hugs
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I was reading some articles about PANDAS here and couldn't find anything that could detect it.

The Moleculera Cunningham might be the only way to detect it, but it costs $925, basically $5120 in my coin. My insurance won't cover a penny, so unfortunately I will have to wait and see if I can save enough money or have another way to detect it.

Still, this is a good information. I will keep an eye out for any way that I can to detect PANDAS and Autism since I do have a lot of symptoms of autism but I was never diagnosed with.

It's a better explanation than spiritual possession as my family claims.

Thanks ^^
I'm so sorry it's so expensive. :mmm:

Learning I had PANDAS was a life-altering revelation for me because I'd been constantly blaming myself for my entire life for behaving so erratically, and this test provided me with tangible evidence that it wasn't all just "in my head" or that I was acting out "for attention"… Although even with this information at my disposal there are still people that refuse to acknowledge PANDAS as a legitimate illness and think that I just behave in the manner I behave for no apparent reason at all.

Speaking of spiritual possession, PANDAS is alternatively referred to as "exorcist syndrome", and I've literally had medical professionals suggest exorcisms as a form of treatment to me in the past.

I hope this can be of some use to you in the near future (or a less costly alternative pops up!) :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTBookOfLife and Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I'm so sorry it's so expensive. :mmm:

Learning I had PANDAS was a life-altering revelation for me because I'd been constantly blaming myself for my entire life for behaving so erratically, and this test provided me with tangible evidence that it wasn't all just "in my head" or that I was acting out "for attention"… Although even with this information at my disposal there are still people that refuse to acknowledge PANDAS as a legitimate illness and think that I just behave in the manner I behave for no apparent reason at all.

Speaking of spiritual possession, PANDAS is literally referred to as "exorcist syndrome", and I've literally had medical professionals suggest exorcisms as a form of treatment to me in the past.

I hope this can be of some use to you in the near future (or a less costly alternative pops up)! :hug:

Maybe if I become rich, hehehe.

The first line of Wikipedia about PANDAS is " (PANDAS) is a controversial hypothetical diagnosis for a subset of children ... " as always anything that can't be proven with a mri/ct scan is controversial even though the cases stockpiles, such as the Empty Nose Syndrome.

For now, I've tried all kinds of therapy and SSRI, including dual actions such as Pristiq and tricyclics such as Clomipramine. No good results, only worsened the problem. CBT also didn't helped and it was obviously 'my fault'.

What I mainly do is prevent worsening the problem by avoiding the triggers, but since to everyone else I'm just being a crybaby and need to get over it, people tend to force the triggers on me.
I will see what I can do to preserve my sanity and what it remains of my life ^^

As for the spiritual possession, the Priest didn't had any luck either, they just told me to keep going to the church and trying. I did for a time because my family insisted, but them covid started so I had to stop going ...which it was okay for me.

• Hugs
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Maybe if I become rich, hehehe.

The first line of Wikipedia about PANDAS is " (PANDAS) is a controversial hypothetical diagnosis for a subset of children ... " as always anything that can't be proven with a mri/ct scan is controversial even though the cases stockpiles, such as the Empty Nose Syndrome.

For now, I've tried all kinds of therapy and SSRI, including dual actions such as Pristiq and tricyclics such as Clomipramine. No good results, only worsened the problem. CBT also didn't helped and it was obviously 'my fault'.

What I mainly do is prevent worsening the problem by avoiding the triggers, but since to everyone else I'm just being a crybaby and need to get over it, people tend to force the triggers on me.
I will see what I can do to preserve my sanity and what it remains of my life ^^

As for the spiritual possession, the Priest didn't had any luck either, they just told me to keep going to the church and trying. I did for a time because my family insisted, but them covid started so I had to stop going ...which it was okay for me.
It seems like everything in medicine is dismissed as "controversial" nowadays. :mmm:

My mother recently heard a doctor tell her that Lyme disease wasn't real over the phone when trying to get medical help for my afflicted younger brother.

Honestly, I think it's just that most doctors have their heads stuck up their own arses and are lazy/averse to change because it requires effort for them to "open their minds" to new ideas. Gee, what a concept! Why feel pressured to change your viewpoints when you can just convince your patient that they're in the wrong & continue raking in the big bucks?

It's disgusting that people are blaming you for having bad reactions to literal chemicals or for "failing" CBT, as if it's your fault. No wonder people (myself included) are so averse to seeking out their services. The mental health industry uses a "one-size fits all" approach to a myriad of problems that cannot realistically be targeted/treated in the same manner.

• Hugs
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
It seems like everything in medicine is dismissed as "controversial" nowadays. :mmm:

My mother recently heard a doctor tell her that Lyme disease wasn't real over the phone when trying to get medical help for my afflicted younger brother.

Honestly, I think it's just that most doctors have their heads stuck up their own arses and are lazy/averse to change because it requires effort for them to "open their minds" to new ideas. Gee, what a concept! Why feel pressured to change your viewpoints when you can just convince your patient that they're in the wrong & continue raking in the big bucks?

It's disgusting that people are blaming you for having bad reactions to literal chemicals or for "failing" CBT, as if it's your fault. No wonder people (myself included) are so averse to seeking out their services. The mental health industry uses a "one-size fits all" approach to a myriad of problems that cannot realistically be targeted/treated in the same manner.

Ahh yes... Now: "Lyme disease isn't real".

Sometimes I can't blame people when they dismiss Covid as unreal. The more doctors look like a bunch of clueless goofs, the less people will believe in them.

Gee, the books are big and heavy, what happened to the minds?

We will be back when Dinosaurs were not extinct and we are actually evolved dinos. *Dino roar*

T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
I have the power to fuck every aspect of my life up. As much as I'd love to share my secrets, I'm unfortunately sworn to oath.

• Hugs