P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
in elementary school I had a strange obsession and fascination with Anne Frank and Queen Elizabeth the First

now I don't have anything like that anymore / strange/weird obsessions and interests as far as I know

so I may have to think about my current ones

what were/are yours ?

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Rocinante, cgrtt.brns and 3 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
@psp3000 Thanks so much for creating this thread 🙏

I had a crush in school when I was 9. He was left-handed and I wanted to be left-handed so badly, so I practiced, practiced and practiced, then finally I learned to write and use chopsticks with the left hand. Now I usually do these tasks with the left hand, but I can do with the right hand, too.

And now I'm 36 and have an imaginary friend.
TW: Description about an imaginary friend. Some people might find it uncomfortable.

Note: I don't have any dissociative disorder or hallucinations.

I keep a journal and write entries like a script - conversations between my imaginary friend (named Erin) and me.
And I have weird belief (again, this is just a belief) - I think she has her own thoughts which isn't mine. So I don't know what she "speaks" until I start to write. I don't think anything but she tells me what she is thinking and I wrote down it. (She's like a "tulpa" who was created by conscious effort to give them their own thoughts.)

And one more fun fact - I don't want to lose her. If I CTBed, it inevitably would kill her, too. This places me in a quandary - I want to die but I can't CTB right now.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: rationaltake, Forever Sleep, fwompie and 5 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023

I had a crush in school when I was 9. He was left-handed and I wanted to be left-handed so badly, so I practiced, practiced and practiced, then finally I learned to write and use chopsticks with the left hand. Now I usually do these tasks with the left hand, but I can do with the right hand, too.

TW: Description about an imaginary friend. Some people might find it uncomfortable.

I keep a journal and write entries like a script - conversations between my imaginary friend (named Erin) and me.
And I have weird belief (again, this is just a belief) - I think she has her own thoughts which isn't mine. So I don't know what she "speaks" until I start to write. I don't think anything but she tells me what she is thinking and I wrote down it. (She's like a "tulpa" who was created by conscious effort to give them their own thoughts.)

And one more fun fact - I don't want to lose her. If I CTBed, it inevitably would kill her, too. This places me in a quandary - I want to die but I can't CTB right now.
that's so cool I wish I was *I don't know how to spell the word but a person who can write and do things with both hands*

also your imaginary friend sounds very interesting

when you described how you write her thoughts it reminded me of how a ouija board is supposed to work

its almost like she is using you as a vessel or something

very very interesting

and I wish that I could experience what you described just to see what it's like

because I was not very good at having imaginary friends when I was younger probably due to not having the ability to imagine things with my eyes closed and only being able to imagine things with my eyes open but now I can imagine things with my eyes closed after trying very hard

• Hugs
Reactions: stilldreaming and LoiteringClouds
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I love the story of the Titanic. I watched the real time sinking simulation a lot
Also i like sinking ships in general, the idea of an unstoppable tide of water submerging everything that was once dry is really satisfying. So i love this channel https://www.youtube.com/@cowgirlchloe

• Informative
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, cgrtt.brns and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I love the story of the Titanic. I watched the real time sinking simulation a lot
Also i like sinking ships in general, the idea of an unstoppable tide of water submerging everything that was once dry is really satisfying. So i love this channel https://www.youtube.com/@cowgirlchloe

I have a feeling that you will also thoroughly enjoy terrariums, aquariums, and various dioramas (especially ones related to water) due to this interest

I will definitely save this video to my watch later list I am intrigued !

edit: and I feel like videos like these really make you wonder just how deep the ocean is and how much we don't know or haven't discovered down there yet

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nlis2244
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I have a feeling that you will also thoroughly enjoy terrariums, aquariums, and various dioramas (especially ones related to water) due to this interest
I actually love terrariums, especially those that are permanently sealed to form an internal ecosystem that has all it needs inside it. Like the ones on the channel Jartopia. I love the idea of a small world completely sealed from the outside, so that life in it develops independently. They are like mini Earths. One of my favourite videos is this.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, cgrtt.brns and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I actually love terrariums, especially those that are permanently sealed to form an internal ecosystem that has all it needs inside it. Like the ones on the channel Jartopia. I love the idea of a small world completely sealed from the outside, so that life in it develops independently. They are like mini Earths. One of my favourite videos is this.

I watch Jartopia too !!!!!

I love his various lake and pond ecospheres

I haven't watched that channel in a long time though but I should again

(also that guy with the ants I forgot that name of the channel, edit: AntsCanada I love the way his terrariums look for his ants haven't watched him in a long time either)

as of recently I've been watching this guy

edit 2: also I think you'll enjoy this channel too

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Nlis2244
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I used to be obsessed with 20th century silent horror films I also enjoy watching music documentaries
When I discover a new artist I explore their entire discography and try to learn everything about them, have found a few interesting things

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, KrowaKovsky and psp3000
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
ive always been interested in dead things, like roadkill or dead bugs etc. i collect a lot of dead bugs and keep bones that i find (which reminds me i have part of a spine in my backpack that i forgot about shit i need to clean it).
also documentaries about stuff like poverty or health conditions or murders, idky but i watch them from time to time. i dont feel sad watching them, i dont rly feel anything.
cigarettes have always been a special interest (autism) of mine too. not sure why bc neither of my parents smoked after i was born.
its hard to think of any interests now bc i dont rly feel interested in anything anymore, i just do things i used to be interested in bc i feel like i should. idk.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: imissmykitten, LoiteringClouds, psp3000 and 1 other person
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I've always had pretty strong strange interests. I used to be very interested in torture methods (?) from a young age. Nowadays I'm mostly obsessed with books and shows (mainly attack on titan).

Not necessarily that I know a lot about it because my mind and memory doesn't work very well, just a general strong fixation.

Ah I've also always had imaginary friends! I used to daydream obsessively, luckily that has gotten better. I hear it's pretty common though, even in adults so there's no need to feel weird about it. It's common in artistic people (like writers talking to their characters) and of course in people who are lonely and/or struggle with social interaction.

• Love
Reactions: psp3000 and Nlis2244
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
which reminds me i have part of a spine in my backpack that i forgot about shit i need to clean it
be careful the owner of the spine could always come back to haunt you like that one story about a big toe in Alvin Schwartz's book

other than that I love dead things and taxidermy

I am not sure what the term is for but so I guess I will call it taxidermy for now but I love the ones with the butterflies or insects in bottle of liquid or encased in amber

cigarettes have always been a special interest (autism) of mine too. not sure why bc neither of my parents smoked after i was born

I was interested in cigarettes too at one point not smoking them ofc although it would be nice if there wasn't so many risks

I can't believe in 2023 that you can't get addicted to nicotine via jars of bubbles

if they made those I would be the first one to get them

(I used to watch my grandpa use some strange device to roll / make his cigs and I always wanted to use it but I never asked because he would probs say no + french new wave films and film noirs make them look very aesthetic which is why I was intrigued by them)

I used to be obsessed with 20th century silent horror films I also enjoy watching music documentaries
When I discover a new artist I explore their entire discography and try to learn everything about them, have found a few interesting things
I wish I could get into silent horror films do you have any recs ? I only know about Nosferatu and the controversial film Freaks but I can't remember if it's silent or not it's more of a drama than a horror if I can remember correctly

I have seen very few music docs well maybe a few video essays if those count haha (Hatred, Black Metal Veins (??mockumentary?? it didn't (hardly) even talk about the genre tbh and I don't recommend it because the film smells bad but if you're curious it's on the Internet archive and the editing is a headache) ???Nevermind??? I can't remember that one because it was years ago)

but I have seen one around that keeps getting recommended to me on yt that I assume is a music doc (also wouldn't mind getting recs for these as well) it called the fall of western civilization or something it has like 2 parts ????

idk but if it gets rec'd to me again I will edit what I said to the actual title of the film

sorry for any errors

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I wish I could get into silent horror films do you have any recs ? I only know about Nosferatu and the controversial film Freaks but I can't remember if it's silent or not it's more of a drama than a horror if I can remember correctly
Nosferatu is iconic.
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari is one of the most interesting ones since the ending has many interpretations and leaves you clueless. Can't really describe without spoiling. It's got this strange hypnotical set design and acting which make it feel like an OG psychological horror experience.

Metropolis, while not horror, but sci fi, is an amazing experimental film with some of the best pre CGI effects. Also the machine in that film is the inspiration for my old online username

Dante's Inferno, Destiny, Haxan, Call of Cthulhu, the Golem, Faust, the Andalusian Dog, The House of the Devil(which is late 1800s) are all worth watching. The Infernal Cauldron is also interesting since they hand colored the frames. It's only about 2 minutes long

I have seen very few music docs well maybe a few video essays if those count haha (Hatred, Black Metal Veins (??mockumentary?? it didn't (hardly) even talk about the genre tbh and I don't recommend it because the film smells bad but if you're curious it's on the Internet archive and the editing is a headache) ???Nevermind??? I can't remember that one because it was years ago)

but I have seen one around that keeps getting recommended to me on yt that I assume is a music doc (also wouldn't mind getting recs for these as well) it called the fall of western civilization or something it has like 2 parts ????
YT is usually the best source for them. Fan made ones I find to be the best since they cover every aspect of their career, whereas ones published by major networks usually just use second hand accounts(roadies, friends of the bands..) to gather information on the artists. So not entirely objective.
I watched part of the fall of western civilization documentary and closed the vid. From what I gathered it was contrarian journalist takes on then contemporary music(metal). It seems more like an attempt to bait people than give constructive criticism against a genre of music, more they talk against them due to the artists lifestyles.
Sorry for the wall of text

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Nosferatu is iconic.
The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari is one of the most interesting ones since the ending has many interpretations and leaves you clueless. Can't really describe without spoiling. It's got this strange hypnotical set design and acting which make it feel like an OG psychological horror experience.

Metropolis, while not horror, but sci fi, is an amazing experimental film with some of the best pre CGI effects. Also the machine in that film is the inspiration for my old online username

Dante's Inferno, Destiny, Haxan, Call of Cthulhu, the Golem, Faust, the Andalusian Dog, The House of the Devil(which is late 1800s) are all worth watching. The Infernal Cauldron is also interesting since they hand colored the frames. It's only about 2 minutes long
oh nice ! I am familiar with some of these and have heard of them especially The Andalusian Dog (I loved reading about Dali and staring at his artwork growing up) (no need to be sorry for walls of text I enjoy long posts/replies)

I will make sure to save these to my watchlist and look for reviews

unrelated but kind of related but I think you will enjoy or find Kenneth Anger's work interesting I haven't looked at much of his stuff though

(I have only watched Scorpio Rising and Kustom Kar Kommandos (the guy in the vid does shortly after it was filmed btw)) (he is known for the book Hollywood Babylon and the film Lucifer Rising and is somewhat responsible for the idea of Music Videos, I haven't read the book but I watched the television special on YT which relates just a little bit to the thing you brought up on my profile but with actors mostly and the reenactments are so funny)

I watched part of the fall of western civilization documentary and closed the vid. From what I gathered it was contrarian journalist takes on then contemporary music(metal). It seems more like an attempt to bait people than give constructive criticism against a genre of music, more they talk against them due to the artists lifestyles.
thank you for the info/summary

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante
rougarou

rougarou

why are you crying, lain?
Aug 6, 2023
Since I was a kid, there's a specific anime character that I've been genuinely in love with. I always think of him as my partner.

Some people find it weird, but it can be comforting to me. He's a very honest character, he believes in commitment, and he can never abandon me or hurt me the way a 3D person can. People come in and out of my life all the time, but he's stayed with me forever.

It's definitely an obsession, I definitely have a few MH related issues that cause this, but... sometimes when I have no one else around, it comforts me to know that he will always be there.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, psp3000, fwompie and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
cigarettes have always been a special interest
saw this on Pinterest today again and thought you'd find it interesting

the bird looks so cool and I think the ring would be useful because I heard that the smell can get on your fingers and turn them yellowish which doesn't sound like a fun time

oh also forgot to ask but what's your opinion on vaping and dipping/chewing tobacco, also do you have a preferred brand of cigarette? oh also what do you think about novelty/decorative cigarette papers?

I saw some with berries on them once and then some with pin-ups they looked fun oh also does thin interest also make you collect lighters I love collecting lighters and I love watching lighter restoration and love looking at novelty lighters

oh also do you think they way someone holds their cigarette means anything I saw an interesting chart about that once

sorry for so many questions !

(I think the packages for the EU cigarettes look very cool even though they are warnings and a bit graphic/gore-y which makes me more intrigued in them I feel like I would buy them just to collect the packaging)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: H.O.Xan and cgrtt.brns
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I have a strange interest with the Columbine school shooting. It's not because I WANT to shoot up a school, I just like knowing the history of it and other things similar.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic, LoiteringClouds and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
It's not because I WANT to shoot up a school, I just like knowing the history of it and other things similar.
don't worry I didn't assume that

I actually have a few films in my watchlist that relate to this topic (Elephant, Polytechnique, and the film I can't remember the name of that is about violence in Ireland I think where it's just a bunch of reenactments to emphasize how much of a problem it was at the time the film was created)

I hate that whenever I look at informative videos about it or do research all of those strange people who romanticize school shooters show up
I hope and assume you aren't one of those kinds of people

also reminds me of that one Neocities journal/blog/diary

I wonder if it's still up

and I wonder what happened to that girl

I think she either died, got arrested, disappeared (from the internet), or CTB

edit: I also find it interesting because a lot of religious organizations too advantage of the victims passings for example the books and films made about Cassie Bernall Fundie Friday's talked about her in a video about the subject briefly

edit 2: apparently she was found dead, her Neocities (dissovledgirl dot neocities dot org) is still up but when you click on the hyperlinks it just sends you to various pop-ups so I think her entries may be accessible via the wayback machine/the internet archive

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: quiet.rabbit and Gloomislost
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
saw this on Pinterest today again and thought you'd find it interesting

the bird looks so cool and I think the ring would be useful because I heard that the smell can get on your fingers and turn them yellowish which doesn't sound like a fun time

oh also forgot to ask but what's your opinion on vaping and dipping/chewing tobacco, also do you have a preferred brand of cigarette? oh also what do you think about novelty/decorative cigarette papers?

I saw some with berries on them once and then some with pin-ups they looked fun oh also does thin interest also make you collect lighters I love collecting lighters and I love watching lighter restoration and love looking at novelty lighters

oh also do you think they way someone holds their cigarette means anything I saw an interesting chart about that once

sorry for so many questions !

(I think the packages for the EU cigarettes look very cool even though they are warnings and a bit graphic/gore-y which makes me more intrigued in them I feel like I would buy them just to collect the packaging)

i love the bird lighter :0 yeah u can get some rly cool cigarette rings, i personally like the smell on my fingers bc the smell of cigarettes is probably the thing i like the most about smoking so i smell my hands sometimes just for comfort i guess. also my skins already kinda yellow anyway and i paint my nails black so i dont notice the stains much lol.
ive never tried chewing/dipping tobacco before, it sounds kinda gross to me ngl. ive vaped before but it gives me bad acid reflux so i stopped, also the nice flavours and convenience of it makes it easy to get too addicted to it, like id rather have a cigarette every hour or so rather than vaping constantly if that makes sense?
my preferred brand atm is jps, purely bc they used to be the cheapest and i just got used to asking for them. im hoping ill eventually be able to roll my own bc straights (pre rolled cigarettes) are more expensive, but im shit at rolling atm lol. id love to try black devil cigs, id have to buy them from overseas tho bc we dont have them in the uk. decorative papers sound rly cool, as long as theres no weird chemicals or flavours added to them ill probably try them eventually. i had a friend who had some pink papers she used to roll joints which looked cool.
yes i also love collecting lighters! i dont have many atm, mostly just boring single use ones and a couple refillable ones. id rly love to get a green flame lighter. i love watching restoration videos ive never watched a lighter restoration before that sounds super interesting.
ive only noticed that "masculine men" tend to hold their cigarettes between their index finger and thumb, while i hold mine between my index finger and middle finger. it makes me laugh, im sure theres a reason behind it but i just hold it the way i do bc its easier for me, im very clumsy and drop things easily.
i actually collect the packs too xD my favourite picture is probably the brain, i fucking hate when i get the foot, that ones the most disgusting. honestly if all cigarette packs were just the foot id probably stop smoking lmao.
no need to apologise! answering questions is a good distraction from life lol

• Love
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
but im shit at rolling atm lol
I feel like learning/watching how to make these/ roll these could help (I suck at making these)

how-to-use-a-blending-stump.jpg

lighter restoration before that sounds super interesting.
this guy does a lot of them they are pretty nice to watch (he has an entire playlist of those on his channel too)

my favourite picture is probably the brain, i fucking hate when i get the foot, that ones the most disgusting. honestly if all cigarette packs were just the foot id probably stop smoking lmao.
oh I didn't know there was a foot one ! I like the teeth and eye ones and the lungs too reminds me of the game Operation

i dont have many atm, mostly just boring single use ones and a couple refillable ones
same, I currently have only 1 refillable one with a dolphin that lights up when you flip it open and then 2 dessert themed single use/disposable lighters

also I found the thing my grandpa uses it looks so interesting (this isn't the exact one though)

top_machine_3__25956.1615930429.jpg

ive only noticed that "masculine men" tend to hold their cigarettes between their index finger and thumb, while i hold mine between my index finger and middle finger. it makes me laugh
makes me laugh a bit too because that seems a bit odd to hold it that way I guess I would invent a new way well maybe it isn't new but If I smoked I would hold it between my pinky and ring finger also this reminds me about this one guy who always asks to borrows peoples lighters but steals them but he doesn't steal mine anymore because he is afraid my rainbow cake lighter will make him look feminine which made me laugh a bit

it's just a lighter he acts like as if people are looking at him like he's in this classic fake commercial but now that I think about it I can't find that lighter it was my fav one so he either stole that one too or it's hiding in my room

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: KrowaKovsky and cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
I feel like learning/watching how to make these/ roll these could help (I suck at making these)

how-to-use-a-blending-stump.jpg

this guy does a lot of them they are pretty nice to watch (he has an entire playlist of those on his channel too)

oh I didn't know there was a foot one ! I like the teeth and eye ones and the lungs too reminds me of the game Operation

same, I currently have only 1 refillable one with a dolphin that lights up when you flip it open and then 2 dessert themed single use/disposable lighters

also I found the thing my grandpa uses it looks so interesting (this isn't the exact one though)

top_machine_3__25956.1615930429.jpg

makes me laugh a bit too because that seems a bit odd to hold it that way I guess I would invent a new way well maybe it isn't new but If I smoked I would hold it between my pinky and ring finger also this reminds me about this one guy who always asks to borrows peoples lighters but steals them but he doesn't steal mine anymore because he is afraid my rainbow cake lighter will make him look feminine which made me laugh a bit

it's just a lighter he acts like as if people are looking at him like he's in this classic fake commercial but now that I think about it I can't find that lighter it was my fav one so he either stole that one too or it's hiding in my room

thats a good idea :0 i always struggle getting the paper to stay underneath the paper on top of it as i start to roll it if that makes sense so that might be a good way to practice, or even just rolling up a pencil or smthn.
that cigarette machine looks insane i might have to get one xD
if that guy does have ur rainbow cake lighter i hope he lost every other lighter and had to use it infront of other ppl. ppl that steal other ppls cool lighters stink 👎
i forgot about the smoking is gay ad i love it lmao.

• Love
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
don't worry I didn't assume that

I actually have a few films in my watchlist that relate to this topic (Elephant, Polytechnique, and the film I can't remember the name of that is about violence in Ireland I think where it's just a bunch of reenactments to emphasize how much of a problem it was at the time the film was created)

I hate that whenever I look at informative videos about it or do research all of those strange people who romanticize school shooters show up
I hope and assume you aren't one of those kinds of people

also reminds me of that one Neocities journal/blog/diary

I wonder if it's still up

and I wonder what happened to that girl

I think she either died, got arrested, disappeared (from the internet), or CTB

edit: I also find it interesting because a lot of religious organizations too advantage of the victims passings for example the books and films made about Cassie Bernall Fundie Friday's talked about her in a video about the subject briefly

edit 2: apparently she was found dead, her Neocities (dissovledgirl dot neocities dot org) is still up but when you click on the hyperlinks it just sends you to various pop-ups so I think her entries may be accessible via the wayback machine/the internet archive
I definitely want to look into those because they sound like my kind of interest.

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
In third grade I had a phase when I was obsessed with Don Bluth movie "Anastasia" and the real life tragedy of the Romanoff family. I actually wanted my friends to call me Anastasia because I hated my real name.

• Love
Reactions: KrowaKovsky, Rocinante and psp3000
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i love the bird lighter :0 yeah u can get some rly cool cigarette rings, i personally like the smell on my fingers bc the smell of cigarettes is probably the thing i like the most about smoking so i smell my hands sometimes just for comfort i guess. also my skins already kinda yellow anyway and i paint my nails black so i dont notice the stains much lol.
ive never tried chewing/dipping tobacco before, it sounds kinda gross to me ngl. ive vaped before but it gives me bad acid reflux so i stopped, also the nice flavours and convenience of it makes it easy to get too addicted to it, like id rather have a cigarette every hour or so rather than vaping constantly if that makes sense?
my preferred brand atm is jps, purely bc they used to be the cheapest and i just got used to asking for them. im hoping ill eventually be able to roll my own bc straights (pre rolled cigarettes) are more expensive, but im shit at rolling atm lol. id love to try black devil cigs, id have to buy them from overseas tho bc we dont have them in the uk. decorative papers sound rly cool, as long as theres no weird chemicals or flavours added to them ill probably try them eventually. i had a friend who had some pink papers she used to roll joints which looked cool.
yes i also love collecting lighters! i dont have many atm, mostly just boring single use ones and a couple refillable ones. id rly love to get a green flame lighter. i love watching restoration videos ive never watched a lighter restoration before that sounds super interesting.
ive only noticed that "masculine men" tend to hold their cigarettes between their index finger and thumb, while i hold mine between my index finger and middle finger. it makes me laugh, im sure theres a reason behind it but i just hold it the way i do bc its easier for me, im very clumsy and drop things easily.
i actually collect the packs too xD my favourite picture is probably the brain, i fucking hate when i get the foot, that ones the most disgusting. honestly if all cigarette packs were just the foot id probably stop smoking lmao.
no need to apologise! answering questions is a good distraction from life lol

I blv ur the best person to ask this. I've researched a fair amt of cigs and I got a few questions:

1. Is Marlboro the cigarette brand with highest amt of nicotine? Which is the strongest within them? Red? Gold? Etc

2. U said smth abt jps. Do they have same amount of strength/nicotine as Marlboro? Or nah?

3. Wut r the strongest flavors of JPS? Red? Green? Blue? Etc

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
in elementary school I had a strange obsession and fascination with Anne Frank and Queen Elizabeth the First

now I don't have anything like that anymore / strange/weird obsessions and interests as far as I know

so I may have to think about my current ones

what were/are yours ?
>In elementary school I had a strange obsession with and fascination with Anne Frank
Would you happen to be the frontman of a popular Louisiana indie band?

• Yay!
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
>In elementary school I had a strange obsession with and fascination with Anne Frank
Would you happen to be the frontman of a popular Louisiana indie band?
AHAHAHAHA I WAS LITERALLY JUST THINKING ABOUT NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL BEFORE I LOGGED IN AND THEN I SEE THIS

today will be a fantastic day

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
AHAHAHAHA I WAS LITERALLY JUST THINKING ABOUT NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL BEFORE I LOGGED IN AND THEN I SEE THIS

today will be a fantastic day
Lmao, glad the reference didn't fall on its face.

• Hugs
Keppy

Keppy

Aug 10, 2023
I looooove 19th century gothic horror books - Jekyll & Hyde, Frankenstein, Dracula, Dorian Gray.

Mario Kart is also something i hold very dear and i know p much everything about lol

Those 2 <33

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and psp3000
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
I blv ur the best person to ask this. I've researched a fair amt of cigs and I got a few questions:

1. Is Marlboro the cigarette brand with highest amt of nicotine? Which is the strongest within them? Red? Gold? Etc

2. U said smth abt jps. Do they have same amount of strength/nicotine as Marlboro? Or nah?

3. Wut r the strongest flavors of JPS? Red? Green? Blue? Etc
im no expert so apologies if any of this is wrong.
i believe in the uk at least, marlboro has one of if not the highest nicotine content. i think in america theres stronger ones but i dont know those as i live in the uk.
a general rule with strength is darker colours are stronger, like black being the strongest, then red, and lighter colours being less strong, like blue and silver and gold (some may be called bright which is basically the same thing), and green typically means menthol. this is bc cigarette brands stopped being able to label their products as light or mild etc. bc it was thought that they came across as "healthier" options, so they chose colours instead. hope that makes sense.
jps has less nicotine than marlboro, apparently jps has about 0.8mg while marlboro has about 1.07mg (according to one website that sells cigarettes, idk how accurate their info is).
hope this helped :)

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: H.O.Xan and psp3000
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
that's so cool I wish I was *I don't know how to spell the word but a person who can write and do things with both hands*

also your imaginary friend sounds very interesting

when you described how you write her thoughts it reminded me of how a ouija board is supposed to work

its almost like she is using you as a vessel or something

very very interesting

and I wish that I could experience what you described just to see what it's like

because I was not very good at having imaginary friends when I was younger probably due to not having the ability to imagine things with my eyes closed and only being able to imagine things with my eyes open but now I can imagine things with my eyes closed after trying very hard
Thanks so much, and "ambidextrous" person can use both hands equally well.

William Butler Yeats and other creative people have used Ouija board, so I hope I'm somewhat creative 😁
In Japan there is a game "Kokkuri-san", which uses similar apparatus to Ouija board.

Imaginary friends are often associated with early childhood, but I wasn't good at imagination and didn't have them as a child. I "met" her accidentally 3 years ago. Some people do "tulpamancy," which is an effort to create their imaginary friends ("tulpas") by sheer willpower, so I think imagining things can be learnt.

• Informative