Jan 17, 2023
Title. I have a Maltese dog (Simba) 🐾🥰

• Love
Reactions: DangerLime, ChronicallyCynical and rationaltake
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
I wish I did, but I also don't trust myself.

If I could trust myself though, if I were able to have a non-human companion, I would 100% find a cat who needs a home. If there is an animal that can temporarily alleviate the stress, the fear, the sadness, the tiredness... for me, it is the cat.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Costrecce, Minsu and rationaltake
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
I have a Shitzu dog called Sid... I chose this name because of a song I was addicted to when it started to be part of my life, lol. It's been 3 years.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
DangerLime

DangerLime

sometimes sour, always useful
Aug 29, 2023
I just recently lost my 17yr old SoulCat, she and I were together her whole life. This grief is unlike any other, but fate did match a teeny unwanted Black Kitten with me, and it's helped. So I have Raine (GSDxRottie) who is my Service Dog, Mink (Green-Cheeked Conure), and Prince (Black DSH). They are my world, and are a key reason why I even put effort into living.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and Minsu
S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
I had three rats until a few days ago. Then one died due to previous illnesses. I actually wanted to give her a humane death, i.e. put her to sleep, etc., but that would have cost me ~100-200€ which I couldn't pay, so I had to let her suffer until she died on her own.

• Aww..
Reactions: Minsu
Zirp

Zirp

Feb 2, 2023
No :(
I would really like a cat, but that would be complicated with my OCD and I feel that I couldn't give a pet a good home.