nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Anything you hide from the world?
Are you scared that people will know about it?
What will happen to you if people know about it?
Describe your fear below.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and TheHatedOne
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
I think I fell in love with someone I wasn't supposed to.

• Hugs
Reactions: StringPuppet, nopointofliving and GentleJerk
medjooled11

medjooled11

Define or be defined.
Aug 13, 2021
Yes. I have several, however only one would be considered serious.

I'm not worried though because I highly doubt anyone would find out.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
yes i do.. its mostly i can't really tell my family.. i just think that if i did then theyd end up disowning me or something.. maybe 3 things.. stuff happen to me when was in primary school and i never told them the whole truth so yea.... awkward..

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, som1 and nopointofliving
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm going to talk about one of them, not necessarily scared but extremely wary about it.

I was close friend with someone who did something bad. And when I say bad, I'm speaking about something unlawful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and nopointofliving
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Well, that I'm suicidal (I post about it publicly on here because this is literally the only decent support network I have, but the "spawn of Mengele" mental health services would have a field day with me if I said it straight to their faces).
I hate that I have to hide my true feelings to avoid being legally tortured by sociopaths & only serving to have my mental illness further exacerbated by their downright cruelty and inexcusable incompetence in addressing the root cause of my depression (that I have multiple incurable illnesses).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm, demuic, Ashu and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that I do not want to exist is a secret in real life, of course I am not really ashamed of this, but I keep it to myself as I see no point in telling other people. They would not accept and understand my decision and they would expect me to suffer for decades.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Wrennie and 2 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I have one secret that only a relevant online support forum and my best friend know. I would lose most people in my life if they knew about it. I would face violence from the general public if they knew.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spacedoutfailure_, Wrennie and nopointofliving
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I have a dirty secret. Only the people closest to me know it

• Hugs
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Yes and when I'm dead my obituary will tell the story.

• Hugs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Well, I sure as shit don't want anyone to know I was molested by my own father. It's devastating when people find out something like that about a person, they stigmatize & further traumatize them.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ShttyChicken, nopointofliving, Caspers and 7 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Yes I have done regretful things that I am very ashamed of. I will take them with me to the grave as nobody needs to know what I did in the past due to extreme period of self-contempt and built up anger.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, Crazy4u, demuic and 1 other person
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
there is more than one ... and if they knew they would think that I have serious problems and that I am a big loser ... which in fact I am, I have serious problems with being a normal person but at first sight no one would say it.I'm curious about you dear:D

• Hugs
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
No, not really. At one time I would have said I had several, but I have totally stopped giving a fuck since then. So long as I can avoid literal torch and pitchfork mobs at my door, I do not care.

Also, be careful about what sensitive info you post here, even if it's just vague stuff about having a shameful secret. There are a lot of eyes on this forum as of recently, and most are not friendly. Doxxing is very much on the table.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, Crazy4u, demuic and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Only some of my sexual tastes, which apparently aren't THAT weird, but I still like to keep them private. For some of them I've only ever told one other person ever.

• Hugs
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Yes but I'm too afraid to say it aloud in an empty house, probably nobody will ever be told. Also I don't tell people I am passively suicidal and have the exit method hidden somewhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and Crazy4u
U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
Gosh yes, and only one other person knows. And that person is out of my life now!

• Hugs