C

Cant go back

Man, I really f****d up
Apr 15, 2021
Anyone have any experience putting together a will?

There is plenty of info online but would like to get the do/dont's, tips and tricks if anyone has their experience to share.

I understand each country is different so I'm just looking for general information.

BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
i dont. but if you have records about your mental health/attempts and all that stuff i think it could arose suspicion if you plan to you know what
other than that their really isnt much to a will ,its just your will after death

Reactions: Cant go back
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
It's something I want to speak to a lawyer about, but haven't done yet. It's on my CTB todo list :ahhha:
I don't have much assets, but I want what I do have to go to the right people with minimal hassle.

Reactions: Cant go back and Arrow
J

JustAnumber

May 19, 2021
I have looked into i but decided against it. It can be a red flag if you have a history of suicide attempts. (In the uk anyway)

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
I was offered one through a free estate planning thing through my university that also offered a few other documents. It has been about six months and we've got all the other documents signed but still no will. I don't know if they're dragging it out deliberately as some sort of test of patience but I'm starting to get a bit frustrated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cant go back and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
Not an official one, but I will (if I don't already have one lying around somewhere- who knows how many suicide-related notes I've written) write a general Will on a piece of paper with my note.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
In the UK, you can write a will using a kit that costs a few £s at the post office. It just has to be correctly witnessed and signed.
Even if you have fuck all, it may still matter.
after you die

Reactions: Largeletters, Cant go back and western_heart