• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have just posted that I would give life my all for the next 8 weeks.
I dont know who i am trying to kid ! But nevermind.
Its just occured to me that at least 2 or 3 weeks of those will be taken up with the essential things before i could ctb such as my hubby headstone etc so my mindset will still be focused on death and obtaining either sn or n should i need it.

The problem is , this deadline cannot be extended.
Does anyone else put pressure on themselves to stick to a date.?

My mind is racing tonight and i cant stop thinking the worst of my situation.
I sat here thinking that i wished i was still working as a vet nurse and lots of drugs including n could be available to me.
Maybe i could get a temp job nearer the time as the prospect of being caught wouldnt matter if i was dead anyway.
I dont know why i did not think of this before

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Jen0804, blanketyblk and 5 others
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
When I decided that CTB was the only solution I gave myself exactly one year for something significant to change my mind. So far nothing has and I'm four months from that date.

First of all stop worrying about not doing things before you go, whatever it is won't be your problem anymore. Sucks to say, but the living will figure it all out after you're gone, stop trying to be responsible for things that just add stress.

Second don't worry about a date until you have all of the components you need. Whatever your method. I know pure SN can be hard to acquire in the UK, so a mechanical solution like the night night method might be easier to plan for without the worry of acquiring drugs or chems from overseas.

Third I'd suggest that your date isn't set in stone, if you need to wait an extra week or a year or cancel it completely then that's fine too. Don't put any pressure on yourself, this is supposed to be something that frees you from anguish, it shouldn't cause more.

I hope you find peace regardless

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: PrairieGopher, Jen0804, Invisible 73 and 4 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I wouldn't put pressure on yourself about such an important decision. You can always catch the bus, but you can't get off at the next stop.

As for me, I don't have a date. I don't like set commitments too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Jen0804, Circles and 1 other person
S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
I don't have a date for it. I feel like I won't stick to it if I try to put on a date on it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, Circles and Lara Francis
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I hope I go very soon, but my absolute deadline is Sept/Oct, because I can't bear another winter plus there are months of holidays and family birthdays that I will feel bad ruining.if I do it then.

Hugs, Lara.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Jen0804, Lara Francis and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I hope I go very soon, but my absolute deadline is Sept/Oct, because I can't bear another winter plus there are months of holidays and family birthdays that I will feel bad ruining.if I do it then.

Hugs, Lara.
Hugs in return x

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Jen0804 and Circles
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I've set two dates before and then felt exasperated when said dates didn't happen. The first one I tried to hang myself in April, then yesterday I went to try and jump off a car park. Couldn't do it.
I think maybe it's a subconscious sign that I have unfinished business I need to attend to before I ctb.

Please don't be hard on yourself. Dying is the hardest thing to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, Scribble Fan, Circles and 2 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm not completely set on doing it and it depends on what happens until then but I'm thinking around my birthday in a couple months especially since it wouldn't interfere with anybody else's birthday or holidays.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Jen0804, Lara Francis and 2 others
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
I don't have a exact date because I know that I won't keep to it. My life changes from day to day- it's pointless saying that in 2 weeks I'm definitely ctbing because I know there might be something in the way. It only leaves me disappointed and feeling worse that I can't even ctb. Don't get me wrong, im all prepared to go. I know how and where. I want to die, if I could I would go right now. I'm waiting for the right moment. I don't want to rush, because I need to make sure when I ctb, there's no second chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Jen0804, Lara Francis and 2 others
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I'm just going to let it happen organically. I don't want any feeling of being pushed towards my final decision, I hate that restrictive feeling. Gives me too much stress seeing the clock tick down over my head. I want that weight off my shoulders, not with increased intensity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Jen0804, Circles and 2 others
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Today was going to be the deadline. Though it doesn't appear that's going to happen. Deadline was going to be in March, but I decided that a .45 pistol simply had too great a risk of survival or slow, painful death. Then I bought buckshot so I could use my shotgun and I've made numerous deadlines since then and each one passes. The pro-lifers would respond with "see, you don't really want to die!" They would be 100% wrong. My life has been filled with so many things that I wanted to do or should have done, but that anxiety prevented me from ever doing. I'm unable to live and unable to die.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, secondtimesthecharm, Crematedashes and 4 others
C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
I have a hotel booked for Tuesday night and will use the exit bag. Hopefully it will work. If not, I will do full suspension hanging in an abandoned house. I'll just have to figure out how to get around family members... some of them stay up really late and I'd want to do it around 1 or 2am or so because some people go to the abandoned house during the day. But ideally, the exit bag will work.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Circles, Lara Francis and 2 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
No, I may endure solitary confinement for the rest of my life. I won't be rewarded even though that would be a heroic act so it's probably worth cutting it short. One of the two are my only life choices.

Reactions: Egddios, Circles, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
A strict deadline? No. But I did have a date I couldn't CTB before. It was an event, somehow very important to me. Fun thing, that day reassured me in my suicidal ideation.

Reactions: Circles and Lara Francis
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Another deadline has just past. Since I need to CTB outside it was going to happen right before darkness fell, so postponed till tomorrow (at least). I have to do it outside as it's a blood bath and I don't want to damage my house. I think my beneficiary will appreciate my consideration.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Lara Francis and Jen0804
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I am thinking August or September before my fiftieth birthday. I have to finish a course I am taking this summer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Circles, Lara Francis and 1 other person
D

DoesANameEvenMatter

Young and Suicidal
Jun 15, 2019
I planned June 27, 2019 during the year 2012ish. Gave myself time to let things change my mind but nothing has changed. I'll CTB in 4 days so there's that deadline coming into play.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Circles, Lara Francis and 2 others
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I'm almost 30 and want to be gone by the time i'm 40 it is not a deadline but more of i do not want to be a middle aged man with my problems. I'm exhausted now life will only get worse the older i get. Grim reaper come and get me you fucking sponge.

Reactions: Circles and Lara Francis
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not completely set on doing it and it depends on what happens until then but I'm thinking around my birthday in a couple months especially since it wouldn't interfere with anybody else's birthday or holidays.
I have a hotel booked for Tuesday night and will use the exit bag. Hopefully it will work. If not, I will do full suspension hanging in an abandoned house. I'll just have to figure out how to get around family members... some of them stay up really late and I'd want to do it around 1 or 2am or so because some people go to the abandoned house during the day. But ideally, the exit bag will work.
My thoughts will be with you.
I hope you find peace and i wish you safe travels.x
Another deadline has just past. Since I need to CTB outside it was going to happen right before darkness fell, so postponed till tomorrow (at least). I have to do it outside as it's a blood bath and I don't want to damage my house. I think my beneficiary will appreciate my consideration.
Gosh what is your method ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Gosh what is your method ?
Shotgun. Even if I had a bloodless method -- Nembutal for example -- I'd still want to do it outside since it's quite possible that I wouldn't be found for a week. Decomposition would really damage a house in that time.