Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
When I go to the beach I actually feel I can make it - I can survive and maybe even live. Just sitting on the beach and watching the waves move in and out with such strength. I feel as if I can accomplish anything even overcoming the need to CTB. Right now that's all I am hanging onto. Getting back to the beach - back to where I feel human again. Where my stress and depression leave for however long I'm there. I don't know if anyone else has a place where they feel this way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Hotsackage and quietwater
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I wish. Even with my deep love for nature it never lets me clear my mind, nothing does. The best I can hope for is to die in nature and finally be at peace that way.

I love that the beach is a place like that for you though, it must be such a great experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Lookoutbelow and Painfu.Ll.suffering
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I wish. Even with my deep love for nature it never lets me clear my mind, nothing does. The best I can hope for is to die in nature and finally be at peace that way.

I love that the beach is a place like that for you though, it must be such a great experience.
I'm so sorry you don't have a place where you can unload all the shit of life. I've been that way for the past two years and have come so close to ctb. Please take care of yourself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Leavesfromthevine