bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Since I am planning ctb I was doing a little list on my mind of what thing I want to do before ctb , eating my favorite meal, listening to the playlist I have been doing especially for when the moment arrives, maybe a few days before trying physocdelics ,etc.

Do you have a list?

Reactions: Meditation guide, lobster salad and Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Not really. I wish I had, but nothing caters to me anymore and life would get in the way anyways. I just try to indulge in something from time to time, but I don't bother listing anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stepheng7287, Metalhead and Lostandlooking
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I have a list of how my day would look when the time came. What I'd eat, where I'd go, what I'd do beforehand etc. I haven't got the energy or motivation to do anything big or grand before the time comes sadly. Though I've done things over the years that I can class as bucket list worthy I guess.

Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and Metalhead
SelfLiberation

SelfLiberation

Thinking about ctb ever since I can remember
Oct 8, 2020
The only thing I did, was to make sure I got rid of any things I wouldn't want to be found after my death.

Reactions: Spiral, Meditation guide, Stepheng7287 and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I haven't made a bucket list and don't think I will. I can't really think of anything that I want to do or try before I CTB. The only list I'll make is probably the things I need to do to get my affairs in order like erasing everything from my phone etc.

Reactions: Spiral
goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
My ideas are similar to your list. I have a very thorough plan, which involves my favourite food (sushi), bit of alcohol (I'm not much of a drinker), lots of marijuana and maybe other drugs, some skincare routine stuff, styling myself nicely, and listening to music as well as watching anime, all in a specified order. Kind of like a ritual. My last act of self love.

• Hugs
Reactions: bloomingdark