mkitsune

mkitsune

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Mar 26, 2023
Do you have a friend that ended their life?
If so what's your perspective on it? Does it influence the way you think about cbt for yourself?

Personally one of my best friends overdosed two years ago, volunterly I believe. We were in a goup of three so I worry a lot about the person that I'd leave behind, since they already lost someone. It makes me think a lot about what would happen to them if I did the same...

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
RainyPrimadonna

RainyPrimadonna

Nice to meet you! ツ
Mar 11, 2023
Some friends of mine were close to and knew someone who did. I never personally knew the guy, but I saw how devastated my friends were over him (really makes me feel guilty because I'm here planning to kill myself haha)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
Not a friend but my grandmother CTB 5 years ago yesterday. I'm glad she finally stopped suffering, she lived a miserable life due to illnesses, stigmas of the olden days and traumas following her through relatively short through life. I genuinely think she's happier and at peace now like she never could be on earth.

I've had two friends die before CTB too. Both absolute "accidents", those make me sad because it wasn't in their terms or on their time, it was the fault of someone else or a group of other in both occasions, that makes me feel like I need to ctb by my own hand before someone or some people take me out.

mkitsune

mkitsune

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Mar 26, 2023
yh hung himself, sads
I'm sorry for your loss
Not a friend but my grandmother CTB 5 years ago yesterday. I'm glad she finally stopped suffering, she lived a miserable life due to illnesses, stigmas of the olden days and traumas following her through relatively short through life. I genuinely think she's happier and at peace now like she never could be on earth.

I've had two friends die before CTB too. Both absolute "accidents", those make me sad because it wasn't in their terms or on their time, it was the fault of someone else or a group of other in both occasions, that makes me feel like I need to ctb by my own hand before someone or some people take me out.
I'm happy for your grandma, being sick & old & unhappy sucks

Losing too people not on their own terms is terrible ugh, I hope they're in a happier place.
Do you feel unsafe? I hope you live your life on your own terms
Some friends of mine were close to and knew someone who did. I never personally knew the guy, but I saw how devastated my friends were over him (really makes me feel guilty because I'm here planning to kill myself haha)
It is truly devastating tbh.
I'm still sad abt my friend passing away but obviously I understand her decision since I struggle with these urges aswell, it makes me think about what could have been done to help her situation, lowkey I blame her family tbh, even though I try not to, (and myself but I try not to aswell..)

It's weird to see what it can do to someone, or to experience it while at the same time, thinking about commiting yourself huh

Last edited:
Reactions: 5417807
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss

I'm happy for your grandma, being sick & old & unhappy sucks

Losing too people not on their own terms is terrible ugh, I hope they're in a happier place.
Do you feel unsafe? I hope you live your life on your own terms
don't b. there's not much i could've done anyway to keep prolonging his suffering

• Love
Reactions: mkitsune
Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
Not a friend but my dad caught the bus train when I was 16.

He was an adult who made his decision, I've been more hurt on behalf of my brother who would've needed him around, he was 11 when our dad died.
I'm not sure if it has affected my perspective on it, everyone around me is an adult and mentally sound. I'm not that close with anyone so I know they'll be just fine.

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
One of my best friends did - I didn't know them IRL, just online, but they were one of my bestest, if not best, friends. They were the sweetest soul, just going through way too much. I don't know of what their method was but they wrote me a long message. I still think about them and write messages back to them❤️

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: guayabas and Lost in a Dream
mkitsune

mkitsune

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Mar 26, 2023
One of my best friends did - I didn't know them IRL, just online, but they were one of my bestest, if not best, friends. They were the sweetest soul, just going through way too much. I don't know of what their method was but they wrote me a long message. I still think about them and write messages back to them❤️
I write to my friend too sometimes, they sound like a v nice person

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I write to my friend too sometimes, they sound like a v nice person
It's a great way to contact them I think and it's nice to talk to them whenever you want to. They were lovely ^_^ I can also bet that your friend was great😊

mkitsune

mkitsune

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Mar 26, 2023
It's a great way to contact them I think and it's nice to talk to them whenever you want to. They were lovely ^_^ I can also bet that your friend was great😊
yes she was :')) sometimes I see sequels of stuff we used to watch or read and think ooh man she would have loved thiss

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
An online friend of mine committed a crime and shot himself afterwards.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I only know of a friend who attempted (twice) when they were young. We were both suicidal children. Weirdly though- neither of us quite understands the other I think. They took OTC pills both times which I don't really understand because it is so notoriously unreliable. I've always felt like I would only do it if I was VERY confident it would work. They on the other hand don't understand my more 'rational' approach- as they said they needed to be in that desperate mind state to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Haruka
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
yes she was :')) sometimes I see sequels of stuff we used to watch or read and think ooh man she would have loved thiss
Aw that is so lovely. I do the same, but just think that they're enjoying these things in the afterlife💗

• Love
Reactions: guayabas and mkitsune
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I think my gma might have. It sounds like she stopped taking her life saving medication. not sure if it was intentional or if she lost access to them. I've been doing rituals to visit with her lately and talk to her. Sometimes she's the only person I can talk to and the only person I can tell what's really going on with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Haruka
maybemonday

maybemonday

surviving but not thriving
Mar 28, 2023
Not really my friend but a classmate did.

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
My brother. 6th January 2015. Threw himself off a 30 storey building. I've always wanted to do the same(but using a different method).