Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I don't. To be honest much of my life is fuzzy. But I'm curious to know if anyone has a stand-out favorite memory they'd like to share.

• Love
Reactions: Kore
loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
I wish! Everything in my life begins or ends with misery.

Childhood (though kind of shitty) was relatively better compared to now. There was less competition amongst my peers, looks mattered a little less, and at least I had hope that my future would turn out alright.

I can relate to the life being fuzzy part. I hardly remember things that happened 4 years ago or more.

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I actually have several. One about my dad, one with my grandma and also when both my son's were born. All much too complicated to describe but nonetheless dear to me. But my favorite would be one of my husband when we got married for the second time.❤️

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have quite a a lot of good memories of my past before the decline (mainly materialistic decline) took over a few years ago. They are from my childhood and early adulthood until a few ears ago.

But actually thinking about them or remembering them makes me more depressed now bc it's almost certain this won't be topped anymore regardless any efforts I might put into a possible recovery.

I try to avoid it.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, when I first learned how to ride a motorcycle aged 12.
Apart from that not too many good memories at all.

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
the problem i have with memories is some day, for some reason (typically death or a falling out), the happy ones are going to turn sad, until all your memories are sad..
but if i had to choose (as of right now considering the other day i told him i regret it..)

slow dancing to satellite by nickelback with my bf in his room

• Love
PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

Mar 20, 2022
When i travelled solo for first time at 18. I met various Spanish people from Andalucia in an exchange (I'm french) when i was 15, and kept contact with some of them. So i went back when i was 18 and it was awesome, I never felt so at ease with people in my life

• Love
Reactions: movinout17
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Sadly I don't

skaro

skaro

idk anymore
Oct 25, 2023
It would have to be in 2012 when I was on a winter holiday in Austria in a huge 3-story house on top of a hill, it was my family and some of their acquaintances, and one of my childhood friends. I remember going skiing and also trying a black route and failing miserably and tumbling down the track lol. And playing Angry Birds Space and some escape room game on my shitty samsung tablet with my friend in the afternoons after we were done skiing. I just felt so happy there. I specifically remember that before we went there, I said "ew, why are we staying at someone's house instead of a hotel, it's gonna suck so bad". If only I knew how wrong I was 🤣

• Love
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
It would have to be in 2012 when I was on a winter holiday in Austria in a huge 3-story house on top of a hill, it was my family and some of their acquaintances, and one of my childhood friends. I remember going skiing and also trying a black route and failing miserably and tumbling down the track lol. And playing Angry Birds Space and some escape room game on my shitty samsung tablet with my friend in the afternoons after we were done skiing. I just felt so happy there. I specifically remember that before we went there, I said "ew, why are we staying at someone's house instead of a hotel, it's gonna suck so bad". If only I knew how wrong I was 🤣

Can confirm not much beats time spent in the mountains… I love skiing too! There's just something about the air up there, it's SO fresh and clean and reenergizing

• Yay!
Reactions: skaro
skaro

skaro

idk anymore
Oct 25, 2023
Can confirm not much beats time spent in the mountains… I love skiing too! There's just something about the air up there, it's SO fresh and clean and reenergizing
Hell yeah, felt like a different world
I also remember how difficult it was for me to learn skiing the previous year lol, I had a group teacher who didn't work for me so I needed a private one, then suddenly I just figured it out, one second I couldn't do it, then the next I could XD
I think I was like 8 or 9

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yeah.

I was around 12 I think. Laying down on the back seat of a car, eyes closed, listening to music on a sunny day. Last song on the album. It was a long trip.

I remember that particular moment because how at peace I felt and comfy. And everyone around me was happy as well... I felt like I was in heaven.

• Love
Reactions: movinout17