snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Lol. For the longest time I had a secret shedtwt (eating disorder + self harm Twitter) acc and I also posted in r/SuicideWatch before my irl found my account.

• Love
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I use r/suicidewatch sometimes but it does seem deader than here and also used to lurk in shtwt but never rlly posted because I was scared of being found out lol. I do wish there were more supportive pro-choice communities out there anyways

Reactions: ViniTerrible
SilentSuicidal

SilentSuicidal

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah, shtwt. Ive been in that community for 3 years now. I also occasionally use reddit

• Love
Reactions: bunny:) and snowcloud9
FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Lol. For the longest time I had a secret shedtwt (eating disorder + self harm Twitter) acc and I also posted in r/SuicideWatch before my irl found my account.
I use shtwt and shpics

• Love
Reactions: snowcloud9
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
SuicideWatch is a pro-life forum. Reddit isn't a great place to talk about depression or suicide regardless. Most posts will get buried and only a few will rise to the top.

• Love
Reactions: jar-baby, DeadlineDialer, Cloud Busting and 7 others
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
SuicideWatch is a pro-life forum. Reddit isn't a great place to talk about depression or suicide regardless. Most posts will get buried and only a few will rise to the top.
No literally. You either get ignored, post taken down or "just go to the gym/walk/find a hobby" like how is that supposed to undo lifelong suicidal ideation??

• Love
Reactions: huphup, Nofuture1234, UnwillingSavior and 6 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
No I never had a community to talk with before-I didn't go on reddit (which is very anti suicide I think?) or twitter til recently, and the only site I was on before this one was a depression forum-but no one was anywhere near depressed enough, it was not like this place, all platitudes and life is wonderful really blah blah. Not saying I WANT people to be as depressed as me, or that I want to invalidate what the people on there might've been going through but that place was a joke. I got my messages deleted by some pro-lifer just because I disagreed that suicide was selfish. I wasn't even saying "hey suicide is fine!" or saying I was going to do it, I just said it's not selfish and they were so offended they got my post deleted. I thought that view went away 20 years ago but apparently not. Heavy on the religion probably as well.

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Honestly no, I'm pretty self removed from all social media. I can't stand being on any of them and last time I was actively using any kind of forum was back in the early 2000's when it was the only place to chat about niche things because discord hadn't become a thing yet.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
There's no forum like this, which is unfortunate, because some people here mistreat me.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, DeadlineDialer and inconsequential_
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I lurk on r/depression and r/suicidewatch but I don't have a reddit account

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Tbf the majority of the users don't seem to be pro-life at all. It's just the mods that are. I keep seeing posts get taken down LOL.
is there a ED forum like SS?
Yes! Edtwt. I was surprised that the ED SaSu forum was nothing like edtwt which is what inspired me to make this post. There used to be ED Tumblr but then Tumblr made a bunch of content filters and killed the community. Also, diet apps always have an edtwt based community.

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
I was banned from r/suicidewatch and r/depression but I have gotten more support here than I have from there.

Reddit is all about being politically correct to generate ad revenue and avoid lawsuits and bad press. I'm disenchanted with much of it (though I still lurk sometimes)

I use the wildflower alliance discord, and while it is more pro-recovery than here, they don't wave 988 in your face and don't censor more violent conversations unlike Reddit (though you can't discuss suicide methods.) it's peer led, so everyone there has struggled with suicidal ideation. Too many people on Reddit want to help but don't understand what it's like is what I've found. I recommend it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
No. There's none other I use other than being here because Discord servers won't allow me to be able to share the darker stuff without getting overly sensitive, getting banned, or giving the standard "go seek help" and other bs like that. I don't think people want to understand me either which makes me want to CTB even more

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
It's the only major one in english

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
No. There's none other I use other than being here because Discord servers won't allow me to be able to share the darker stuff without getting overly sensitive, getting banned, or giving the standard "go seek help" and other bs like that. I don't think people want to understand me either which makes me want to CTB even more

Actually I love wildflower alliance. I'm very honest on that server and even discussed my suicide attempt in detail and have yet to be banned. It's peer led (lived in experience) so people there understand toxic positivity won't help. They are there to listen rather than stop you through force and coercion. Only thing you can't share or discuss is suicide methods.

It's the only major one in english

What are these secret non-English spaces you speak of?

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Actually I love wildflower alliance. I'm very honest on that server and even discussed my suicide attempt in detail and have yet to be banned. It's peer led (lived in experience) so people there understand toxic positivity won't help. They are there to listen rather than stop you through force and coercion. Only thing you can't share or discuss is suicide methods.
Do they allow vents of any type of trauma without censorship? Probably not, but worth a look.

Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Do they allow vents of any type of trauma without censorship? Probably not, but worth a look.

Yes. Join the rosebriar patch. It's locked because it has more raw/triggering info. They have a trauma channel in rosebriar

People pretty openly discuss trauma there in #vent as well.

It's there to help understand others rather than force people to be fixed unlike most places.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Okay, will look for it on DISBOARD

Reactions: Cloud Busting
PeterRabbit28064212

PeterRabbit28064212

28:06:42:12
Jan 28, 2024
is there a ED forum like SS?
(i know this is from sept i was just lurking to see if anyone talked about shedtwt on here) but yeah theres communities on twitter and also mypancakeaddiction