K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Has this happened to anyone? Cops or FBI monitoring for details in order to get closer to people planning CTB then eventually finding and catching them?

I get paranoid with even just sharing which State I live in. I would love to share numbers or Discord info with someone so I'm not feeling entirely alone on this simply because it's easier to use.

Reactions: Kit1
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
Has this happened to anyone? Cops or FBI monitoring for details in order to get closer to people planning CTB then eventually finding and catching them?

I get paranoid with even just sharing which State I live in. I would love to share numbers or Discord info with someone so I'm not feeling entirely alone on this simply because it's easier to use.
Ngl, who has the funding to pay to monitor suicidal ppl. Psych wards alr exist to do that

Reactions: SSamGarrison, breezeboy and Kit1
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I wouldnt share any personal info here for sure

Reactions: SSamGarrison, BrainShower, AInilam and 3 others
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023

i feel like this would be highly illegal for the FBI or cops to do, as ending your own life is legal in the US. unless by catching you mean stopping.

but i mean i feel like there are cops or fbi people on here but probably who are in our positions too. idk.

Reactions: SSamGarrison, catsrprettycuteman, wobblycoatrack and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I think the government (at least in America) couldn't care less. There is no way they would be wasting resources here. No money to be made. And if they are...oh well...come and get me.

• Love
Reactions: SSamGarrison, BrainShower, AInilam and 11 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
In the UK, public services including the police and healthcare do not have the time and resources to look after us anyway - they don't even show up at times when we dial the emergency number. Cannot see them being resourced to be on here - besides if some of us die, then it will save the NHS some beds (which they don't have anyway)!

• Yay!
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, Jolene79 and Forever Sleep
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yes and no

I think it depends on the person because I personally tend to get suspicious/paranoid of others very easily

I am more afraid of those who are trying to take advantage of those here who are in a desperate state and aren't doing the best mentally kind of like the predators who are common on Eating Disorder forums (for example)

but I really did think and assume predatory people would be more prevalent here before joining and it worried me a lot but so far I have only observed a few but haven't really encountered any thankfully

but maybe there were a few around during the time the site went down multiple times and there was an increase of real members and fake and real guests mixed together

• Hugs
Reactions: AInilam, Kit1 and Al Gul
VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
This person got a welfare check because of posting on this forum:
So I think yes there are cops lurking around here

• Wow
Reactions: Looking4TheExit
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Lol if somehow they try to charge me with anything, maybe some stuff i said , they might say it was assisted suicide advice, ill be long gone before that , no way im going to jail , never been. That will actually give me the boost to beat SI.

Police already know my adress , i got a welfare check after KL got busted , i was on his list of buyer obviously.

• Hugs
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
If there are any law enforcers on here, may I ease request the following;

1. Can you find all the men who raped me and all the adults who abused to, arrest them and prosecute them.

2. Can you please talk to all my fellow forum users here and ask them how they have been hurt and damaged by other people and follow up on their stories and arrest the relevant people and ensure they get justice.

3. Please catch the paedophiles, abusers, murderers, terrorists and other criminals and keep the people safe.

4. Once you have achieved a Nation of 100% safety and people feel safe to be free and live a secure life - then please return to those forum and quite a few of us will be happy to have a chat with you and some people might actually stop feeling suicidal.

Thank you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manfrotto99, betternever2havbeen, Wormfood and 13 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Maybe in terms of trying to find out about sources and head off any new suicide trends- although, they seem rather sluggish about it! Probably not in terms of trying to prevent individual members from CTB- although- maybe they might if someone specifically reports someone to them because then there's a case file- paper trail and maybe they would become answerable if they did nothing.

Reactions: IsThisEverything and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Maybe in terms of trying to find out about sources and head off any new suicide trends- although, they seem rather sluggish about it! Probably not in terms of trying to prevent individual members from CTB- although- maybe they might if someone specifically reports someone to them because then there's a case file- paper trail and maybe they would become answerable if they did nothing.
True. I would rather they spent their resources on stopping children from being hurts and other horrible crimes - sorry Forever Sleep, I actually feel like crap and just thinking how I would never have to be in this place if a single adult or law enforcers had kept me safe from harm as a kid. No one cared. Now when I look at and listen to so many people who have from.that place of pain - just wish they will at least keep the children safe. Probably not the right place to be venting due to my issues. I am so sorry.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
True. I would rather they spent their resources on stopping children from being hurts and other horrible crimes - sorry Forever Sleep, I actually feel like crap and just thinking how I would never have to be in this place if a single adult or law enforcers had kept me safe from harm as a kid. No one cared. Now when I look at and listen to so many people who have from.that place of pain - just wish they will at least keep the children safe. Probably not the right place to be venting due to my issues. I am so sorry.
You don't need to be sorry at all. It's terrible that you've suffered so much and that it has clearly been ignored by those who are paid to keep us all safe. I'm so sorry. I think child abuse is quite possibly the worst crime there is. It breaks my heart to hear what some people have gone through.

• Hugs
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
Nice try, cop.

• Yay!
Reactions: Gonnerr and Looking4TheExit
Looking4TheExit

Looking4TheExit

Dec 11, 2023
This person got a welfare check because of posting on this forum:
So I think yes there are cops lurking around here
That is terrifying tbh It crossed my mind as a possibility but I thought that was just a paranoid made up scenario in my head I didn't think that it would actually get someone caught that is a little nerve wracking are there anymore instances of this sort of thing happening that you know of? I don't use a VPN I just use incognito. Should I be using a VPN? :..0

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
That is terrifying tbh It crossed my mind as a possibility but I thought that was just a paranoid made up scenario in my head I didn't think that it would actually get someone caught that is a little nerve wracking are there anymore instances of this sort of thing happening that you know of? I don't use a VPN I just use incognito. Should I be using a VPN? :..0
Incognito is so misunderstood. That doesn't do shit to cover your tracks. It only doesn't save the activity you've done locally. So anyone that ends up accessing your computer doesn't get to see those spicy websites you've recently enjoyed.

Download Tor and use that at the very least.

VPN services need to be researched more so you can choose the best one. Certain companies keep logs of your activity in the end which can in turn be traced back to you.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Highly unlikely, society in the US and UK is quite relaxed about suicide and people's rights to die.

Other nations tend not to get to too involved in global stuff.

As for sourcing, again I doubt they bother. Most people end up CTBing using nothing more than a rope, Are they going to intercept every cable, cord and cable?

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
In the UK, public services including the police and healthcare do not have the time and resources to look after us anyway - they don't even show up at times when we dial the emergency number. Cannot see them being resourced to be on here - besides if some of us die, then it will save the NHS some beds (which they don't have anyway)!
Couldn't agree more. I think they'd find it easier if people just died. There's no financial incentive to save anyone from self harm here which in some ways is a good thing

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Highly unlikely, society in the US and UK is quite relaxed about suicide and people's rights to die.

Other nations tend not to get to too involved in global stuff.

As for sourcing, again I doubt they bother. Most people end up CTBing using nothing more than a rope, Are they going to intercept every cable, cord and cable?
On a lighter note, Amazon will probably sue the police if they started intercepting every cable and cord! And Amazon will win as well.
Lol if somehow they try to charge me with anything, maybe some stuff i said , they might say it was assisted suicide advice, ill be long gone before that , no way im going to jail , never been. That will actually give me the boost to beat SI.

Police already know my adress , i got a welfare check after KL got busted , i was on his list of buyer obviously.
In the UK, (according to BBC), there was some guy who was trying to end his lie and intention was to shoot himself. Apparently the police office panicked and hot him and he died. Excellent customer service!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonnerr
AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
I would say there most likely is, probably lurking and blending in probably to crack down on any illegal sources or something like that if they even exist.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

Lol. They're too busy grooming minors on Discord to become the next mass shooter. They don't give two hoots about a suicide forum, despite whatever you've read in the lamestream media.