StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Hi guys, due to the pandemic I can't find a job and don't have any friends to hang out with or to talk with.

It gets lonely when your family members aren't your source of comfort. That's why it is time for me to try to look for a game to distract myself.

Would prefer to play online games to see people's avatar moving around instead of just playing offline ones but if you guys have interesting games to suggest, it is worth trying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, kinzokukae, Deleted member 19276 and 3 others
LUCIFERYAN

LUCIFERYAN

Jun 28, 2020
I like playing battle royales, there's this cyberhunter who caught me, there's a beautiful scenerio, lots of ppl playing, you can mic chat or not, and there are some other modes besides the battleroyale itself. It's available on android, ios and windows.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, StillWaiting and sadghost
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I like playing battle royales, there's this cyberhunter who caught me, there's a beautiful scenerio, lots of ppl playing, you can mic chat or not, and there are some other modes besides the battleroyale itself. It's available on android, ios and windows.
Thanks for the information . I will check it out

• Hugs
Reactions: LUCIFERYAN
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It might be not your cup of tea but there's a reading game about troubled adult who drop out of college and can't find themself in the World. Game's name is Night in the Woods. I really enjoyed that because the dialogues were very interesting and it has a light, casual atmosphere despite raising difficult subjects.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331, StillWaiting and 3 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I only play offline games so I'm not sure.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Fragile and Deleted member 19276
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
What sort of games do you like?

Reactions: StillWaiting
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Honestly, more of an offline, single player games fan here, but I do try some online once in a while.
Though in online, let's just say I feel more lonely than in sp at times.
What kind of game genre do you prefer?

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and StillWaiting
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Anxiety makes it difficult for me to enjoy online games ;; I loved Final Fantasy XIV but stopped playing once i had to start doing instances with other players.

That being said, I've been playing Death Stranding lately!! The online elements work well for me since you don't encounter anyone, just stuff they've left behind. You kind of have to trust that other random players will leave supplies & hints for you. It's kind of a weird and vulnerable feeling I've never gotten from a game before!

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Busdriver, StillWaiting and 2 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I like Smite and Fistful of Frags.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys, due to the pandemic I can't find a job and don't have any friends to hang out with or to talk with.

It gets lonely when your family members aren't your source of comfort. That's why it is time for me to try to look for a game to distract myself.

Would prefer to play online games to see people's avatar moving around instead of just playing offline ones but if you guys have interesting games to suggest, it is worth trying.
Any of the battle royals. Fortnite is free and should be fun if you've never played it.

• Hugs
Reactions: StillWaiting and LUCIFERYAN
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Do you like twitchy action games? Slower paced games?

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and StillWaiting
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
while i personally hate fortnite, that and pubg would probably be entertaining enough for a little while, considering they're free. if you have some money to spend, then minecraft is a great investment for both single player and multiplayer (:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and StillWaiting
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Fortnite if you're into multiplayer battle royale. There's TES: Skyrim Special Edition which you can pick up now in the Steam sale. Prey is another good 1 if you like BioShock/Dishonoured-type games.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
It might be not your cup of tea but there's a reading game about troubled adult who drop out of college and can't find themself in the World. Game's name is Night in the Woods. I really enjoyed that because the dialogues were very interesting and it has a light, casual atmosphere despite raising difficult subjects.
Sounds interesting, I will note that down. Thank you so much
What sort of games do you like?
Story-based game?

Honestly, more of an offline, single player games fan here, but I do try some online once in a while.
Though in online, let's just say I feel more lonely than in sp at times.
What kind of game genre do you prefer?

Maybe like RPG?

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Story based, RPG... Hmmm...
@StillWaiting - The first thing that came to mind was Fallout 4, IDK if you will enjoy it though honestly.That or perhaps TES: Skyrim. :)

Reactions: _Minsk, StillWaiting, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
Phantasy star online 2. Fun ass online multiplayer action RPG, free. Also supports crossplay between xbox and pc. Huge ass download though

Reactions: ERASED, StillWaiting and Deleted member 19276
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Phantasy star online 2. Fun ass online multiplayer action RPG, free. Also supports crossplay between xbox and pc. Huge ass download though

how bad is the pay2win/loot box stuff? i'm always wary of free to play games

catsarecool

catsarecool

Remember me for me, I need to set my spirit free
Jul 2, 2020
If you're into MMOs and don't mind a subscription, I'd recommend FFXIV.

Reactions: ERASED, StillWaiting and the box is empty
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
Not online, but I would recommend the dark pictures anthology. I really enjoyed watching gameplays of the first chapter, Man of Medan, at one point, your choice of dialogue decides whether or not a drugged out pirate on an old murder ship ctb's while holding you at gunpoint. pretty interesting imho

Reactions: StillWaiting, Deleted member 19276 and Deleted member 17331
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Skyrim. The sims franchise, dont starve, stardew valley, state of decay 2, ffxiv, blade and soul, black desert, revelation online.....minecraft and roblox..?

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver and Deleted member 19276
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020

Only game I play atm is ffxiv but i play smash and mk8 deluxe online as well. Ffxiv can get overwhelming when its a dungeon you haven't master yet. But all these i like. Hope you check them out.
Omg I used to love phantasy star online.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk