MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Lately even more so then before I have no energy and can't bring myself to do anything. Thing is I have to do stuff because I'm in school right now and my parents are paying for it. But fr right now I just want to drop out and leave everything behind. By leave everything behind I don't mean ctb I don't have the courage for that yet. I just want to go to a place no one else is and sleep.

I can't though and I have to make it through college. How do you guys manage do you make a schedule for yourself?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It sounds like you're struggling with more than just time management. Have you told your parents or anyone else about your mental health?

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
It sounds like you're struggling with more than just time management. Have you told your parents or anyone else about your mental health?
Oh my parents already found out. Lmao my dad cussed at me and told me I'm a brat and have no reason to feel suicidal then they dropped it after a week. So I don't think telling thems gonna do anything.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Oh my parents already found out. Lmao my dad cussed at me and told me I'm a brat and have no reason to feel suicidal then they dropped it after a week. So I don't think telling thems gonna do anything.
Well it sounds like going to your parents wouldn't be get very.....fruitful. Does your school have any counseling services?

Let me just tell you from experience it is a bad idea to sabotage your life and your education no matter how tempting it is. I know it is extraordinarily hard to do school when you're feeling this way but you don't want to make your life worse.

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
manage? haha. nope. school? wish i hadnt dropped school..
everything went to hell after i lost the few rules i had and stopped caring about responsibilities from the moment i saw myself alone.. that neglection led to loss of weight (only positive thing yay) that neglection led to a very "uncool" situation.. counseling would have helped me before i .. stopped caring. but did i? what was extremely hard was to work with people, having to stare them in the eyes and smile.. when you're weeping and crying like an infant, but having "to inspire a team of future salespeople" now none of that matters
i told my remaining parent. that it wasnt her fault. wish i had less liberty to do whatever i wanted and maybe have a rule strict life. would that change the outcome? guess we'll never know. so why throw away when you still have time ? think about it this is not a .... not a conspiracy of old people saying "yo dude live your life" . but seriously? i had inside-jobbed sabotaged false-flagged everything. so no one is to blame but myself. now do you want to be in a situation/spot like this???? Think well, some very small and apparently insignificant changes we make.. usually gives the 1% of motion required to set you on a collision course with yourself the walls and the neighboors complaining of your desperate monologues with screams and "spiritual convulsions"

Reactions: MiMif