bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
For me is the overwhelming feeling of being not able to avance, and the also fucking frustrating feeling of not recognizing what the fuck I feel...

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, dropdeadfred, Stick and 5 others
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Yeah i guess so. Been stuck in a rut for a decade and lost alot over the years. Frustration brings my Ctb feelings.

Its tough when so many people are trying to help but i dont want to be here

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, AnotherBrick, Stick and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, same reason for me; being stuck in life and it gets worse every day!

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Stick, Viceroy and 3 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Chrystal clear.
My list of reasons to die extends everyday like an unsolicited windows 10 update lol

• Love
Reactions: Reach, Silvermorning, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 7 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Besides all my other reasons, I don't even have a future...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Silvermorning, dropdeadfred and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
My past defines who I am or what I will become as a person. There's no changing that and why prolong my existence when everyone I knew or know is suffering or wishing I just disappear.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Stick
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Physically disabled due to medical malpractice

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: violetsaturn, dropdeadfred, Stick and 1 other person
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
No future from a screwed up past. .the last 48 years have been hell..

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning and dropdeadfred
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
The void usually seems very nice and welcoming.

Reactions: violetsaturn and Silvermorning
violetsaturn

violetsaturn

Oct 28, 2020
I honestly could not tell you a time in my life when I was genuinely happy and okay with myself. My self hatred grows every day. That alone is enough, but I also lose my ability to keep trying to participate in life a little more as each year passes. I cannot possibly comprehend a life past 25 and I hope I never make it that far. My worsening health issues makes moving difficult and puts me in constant pain. I never stop wondering why God gave me this life. It's hard to watch others get everything handed to them on a silver platter, including their happiness.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning
Beaver

Beaver

Oct 24, 2020
Throughout the years at college is when my suicidal thoughts changed from semi-serious to serious. Second year I attempted and failed, then I got depressed and made a mistake that I regret so much that has driven me to absolute hopelessness. I gained a ton of weight after that second year of college and got up to 240 pounds, destroying my skin. I have now lost the weight and sit at 145 but am covered with hideous scars and droopy body parts. I graduated this year with zero job opportunities, imagine putting myself through 5 years of self isolation torture just to reach this conclusion... I have battled with my weight my whole life and tried many times but failed to get to a skinny weight, well I have now gotten to that weight but rather than having any sense of accomplishment, each time I look in the mirror I find it hard not to break a tear. This life long goal coming true to a conclusion that I will never be attractive and I will die alone. There are too many things I know nothing of and will never know from life because of my weight. I just wish this was a nightmare that I could wake up from. I've never really imagined myself becoming one of those irrideamable freaks, but here I am...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Reach and Silvermorning