marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
never , or ever done any physical exercise in my life . I also live on sweet stuff and junk , take 3 heaped spoons of sugar in my coffee and smoke like a chimney, had a medical a few months back 100% fit , ffs ! lol

Reactions: death137, miguel6565 and LifeSucks39
blackcatnash

blackcatnash

Aug 17, 2020
Not now, but used to, until the Corona lockdown happened. So I began working out at home. It helped me greatly with my depression.
Then the bitch who broke my heart 6 years ago, came back into my life to mess with my feelings again and make me suicidal like I never have been in my whole worthless life. Now I have no energy, mental or physical, to do any workout.

Reactions: death137, CarbonMonoxide and LifeSucks39
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
No after the injury. And it makes me feel suicidal when I see someone in sport clothes.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: inflammed123, death137, _Minsk and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I can barely get out of bed.

I never really went to the gym because I don't want to exercise around other people, but I used to run fairly regularly, either outside or on the treadmill. Even though I'm stuck at home during the pandemic, my treadmill is collecting dust right now.

Reactions: death137, _Minsk and marcusuk63
M0xyS

M0xyS

Broken mind in a broken dimension
Jun 28, 2020
No, this kind of place makes me anxious. People, judgment, etc. I do some exercises at home when I'm functional, which does not happens these days.

Reactions: death137, Wisdom3_1-9, _Minsk and 1 other person
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Used to before the coronavirus.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zyntkalla, inflammed123, death137 and 1 other person
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Yes I do. It helps a lot with my social anxiety disorder. I don't think I'd ever be able to leave the house if it wasn't for my two runs and gym visits a week. Lock down never happened in my country, just a night time curfew.

Small you are lift you must

Reactions: death137 and LifeSucks39
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I do exercises at home sometimes, i did them like 5 times a week for almost a year but right now its hard cause of my depression, i just tell myself "why should i do them if im gonna die anyway soon" which is such a stupid mind set and i hate it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, death137, LifeSucks39 and 2 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Let's be honest. Nowadays gyms are only used to take pics for Instagram.

Reactions: death137, M0xyS, AlreadyGone and 2 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I used to be a professional urban acrobat so I had no need for the gym. But since I started studying that all went out the window.. used to have sixpack and everything now its just a beer belly lol. After studies I didn't resume training due life altering events and I feel my health is declining but don't really see the point in changing that because my goal is death lol.

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i was a sport maniac and it was my life, then i had to quit due to chronic pain. its one of my main reasons for ctb, it gave my life meaning, since that day i never was the same again. fuck this life...
And it makes me feel suicidal when I see someone in sport clothes.
same!:(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, inflammed123, death137 and 1 other person
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
OP, is there a reason why you post these off topic discussion threads in the suicide section?

• Aww..
Reactions: Wayfaerer, inflammed123 and death137
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
right now its hard cause of my depression, i just tell myself "why should i do them if im gonna die anyway soon" which is such a stupid mind set and i hate it.
This resonates with me so much! I would like to get back to being fit and attractive. (I used to be not too long ago...) But then, I think, "why bother? I'll be dead soon." This just means I keep being unhealthy and I'm still living. Ugh.

• Aww..
Reactions: death137, sadworld and _Minsk
I

I screwed up too bad

Aug 31, 2020
I used to love the gym before Coronavirus.

Reactions: death137
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
yees i was at the gym today for 2 hours. it destracted me a little but couple times i was thinking why bother imma be looking and smelling like shit soon anyway. not alot else to do tho beside drinking so why not.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've got a really bad pain started in my left lung, it's getting worse and I woke up last night with my heart racing about 2.5 times faster tha normal - felt so bad it was like the bed was shaking.

God I hope I've got lung cancer. Will give it a few months before contacting doctor LoL.

How sad am I?

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I used to, but I've completely let myself go and stopped caring.

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
i use to and i enjoyed it. use to go 3 times a week then government lockdown and since then i haven gone....

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i use to and i enjoyed it. use to go 3 times a week then government lockdown and since then i haven gone....

Thats the problem, if you don't go for a while its soooooooo hard to motivate to go again. I trained for years, when i didn't trains still used to go to the sauna they had, just so i was still 'going'. Then i would get back into it. I imagine the covid thing has caused massive problems for many. It becomes a way of life, but unlike other addictions etc its easy to fall out of love with!!!!

D

dundyfundy

Aug 4, 2019
I used to but hated the time wasted traveling there and back home, getting ready etc. At least 1h wasted, could be your routine done.

Last year I setup a home gym for my routine, and add to it when needed - squat rack, bench press, loads of free weights, some cardio machines, pull up bar and dipping station etc.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I used to but hated the time wasted traveling there and back home, getting ready etc. At least 1h wasted, could be your routine done.

The more effort you have to put in to get there, the more likely you won't go!!!!

I must admit it was probably 3hrs of my day gone, I was really into it and i used to go in the sauna and hydrotherapy pool after ,which i was in there for hours!!

Reactions: dundyfundy
D

dundyfundy

Aug 4, 2019
The more effort you have to put in to get there, the more likely you won't go!!!!

I must admit it was probably 3hrs of my day gone, I was really into it and i used to go in the sauna and hydrotherapy pool after ,which i was in there for hours!!
Exactly, I liked doing it but having to go around certain hours, and back, and plan your nights around it was a nightmare.

Now at home I can workout any time though I mostly stick to evenings straight after work. But I save so much time, and it's much more comfortable not waiting for the equipment etc.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Exactly, I liked doing it but having to go around certain hours, and back, and plan your nights around it was a nightmare.

Now at home I can workout any time though I mostly stick to evenings straight after work. But I save so much time, and it's much more comfortable not waiting for the equipment etc.

You see i had a routine get home from work ,STRAIGHT out to the gym, home,eat and then sleep. I used to eat really late, but this was ok for me! I liked having to make an effort to an extent but gym was like 10mins drive away!

You have to be dedicated to do the home thing aswell, it would be so easy to just chill instead! so it can work both ways. had loads of friends do home gyms and not bother. you have a decent set up by sound of things.

Oh the waiting for machine thing is bad, especially when someone has no clue(i know everyone has to learn). thats where i used to plan my workout(or try at least) so others weren't doing the same thing. I was pretty good at it 2. It is massively important to not have to long rest in-between exercises and reps or it WILL not have the desired effect. keeping that blood in the muscle and a pump on is key

Reactions: dundyfundy
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I used to, a couple of months at a time spanned over years. I felt like "if I wasn't on medication and going through what I am specifically going through right now, I could totally see myself doing this no problem." Eventually, years later, I would reach that point but then things had gotten much worse in other ways. It's so frustrating god damn why can't I get any peace? I know I'd get way more shit done!

Out of the freezer and into the fryer and back into the freezer and back into the fryer with extra greese... And now I'm here on this board with a 100% chance of CTB.

On my 25th birthday, I quit my medication and endured the turbulence. Immediately I started again on weightlifting and dieting. By month three of regular lifting I felt invincible for a solid week, it was just as if I were on the SSRI except without the shitty side-effects. It was amazing! Then I decided to celebrate the end of the week with a little vodka and then hard crash. I maintained the dieting for many months onward all the way until summer of 2018 when things really started to go down hill FAST. Before that point, I had never felt better in my life except when I was just a little kid. It makes me wonder, what if I had gotten off my medication sooner?

Last edited:
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
Jogging helps my mood.. doesn't really help my sexual issues.. lifting helps a little bit. It's crazy, my body still looks muscular but my hormones are completely turned off.. although I recommend it to everybody that can handle it.. go slow. there is definitely an endorphin reaction that could turn some negative emotions into positive ones.. if u still have some fight in you