ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Sometimes I vent a lot and forget I may be offending someone. Even if what I am saying is true, there may be better ways to word it. So would I get a warning first?

Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
I've seen a post that was talking on the lines of a femboy girlfriend, but also that they've received 2 warning for talking on their reasons of why they don't like women. So I guess you get warnings first

Hope this helped :D

Reactions: ChildrensITV
honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
I've seen a post that was talking on the lines of a femboy girlfriend, but also that they've received 2 warning for talking on their reasons of why they don't like women. So I guess you get warnings first

Hope this helped :D
Why does liking 'fem'boys amount to misogyny?

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Sometimes I vent a lot and forget I may be offending someone. Even if what I am saying is true, there may be better ways to word it. So would I get a warning first?
@Dot

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Sme1 mght nd 2 trnsl8 fr nw membr

Try nt 2 wrry if u r ventng & mght sy smethng wrng

Mods wll alwys lk @ contxt in psts -- smetmes if smethng discrimntry hs bn said thn mods mght jst messge 2 mke awre & ask 2 b mre mindfl in futre

Othr tmes mods mght snd a warnng of 10-20% agn 2 ask membrs 2 b respctfl etc

Warnngs wll b givn untl 100% = reachd on a membrs prfile @ whch tme a ban happns

S/ thre wll alwys b plnty of warnng & mods also try 2 wrk wth membrs 2 prevnt bans happnng if membrs r nt trollng or b-ing delibr8tly malicous 2wrds othrs on th/ frum

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023

Mods wll alwys lk @ contxt in psts -- smetmes if smethng discrimntry hs bn said thn mods mght jst messge 2 mke awre & ask 2 b mre mindfl in futre

Warnngs wll b givn untl 100% = reachd on a membrs prfile @ whch tme a ban happns

S/ thre wll alwys b plnty of warnng & mods also try 2 wrk wth membrs 2 prevnt bans happnng if membrs r nt trollng or b-ing delibr8tly malicous 2wrds othrs on th/ frum

Thanks Dot. I feel a little easier. Since I know I am going to be killing myself soon, this site is invaluable to me. I need to ask questions, get tips, etc.

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023

Try not to worry if you are venting and might say something wrong

Mods will always look at context in posts - sometimes if something discriminatory has been said then mods might jut message to make aware and ask to be more mindful in the future

Other times mods might send a warning of 10-20% again to ask members to be respectful et cetera

Warnings will be given until 100% is reached on a members profile at which time a ban happens

So there will always be plenty of warning and mods also try to work with members to prevent bans happening if members are not trolling or being deliberately malicious towards others on the forum

Reactions: Skathon
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Yeah, I knew a 50% warning was grossly abusive when I received it.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

Thanks Dot.

Do the percentage warnings stay on the profile forever or do they expire after a certain amount of time?

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Thanks Dot.

Do the percentage warnings stay on the profile forever or do they expire after a certain amount of time?

Thy xpire eventlly

Th/ duratn cn b diffrnt depndng on severty & individl histry etc

• Informative
Reactions: whatevs, Skathon, redbathingduck and 1 other person
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thy xpire eventlly

So you need a fair amount of judgement to be a mod. Though I guess you get a feel for it as you go along.

Thanks for all you do Dot. And thanks to all the other mods too.

Reactions: whatevs
Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
I sincerely hope not.
But I think there is a considerable possibility when people post sources or make repeat/troll posts on essential and serious sections.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Thy xpire eventlly

Haha, they do expire, I think I would banned otherwise.

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake and Pluto
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
When I was having an episode a while back, I posted something quite awful and still just got a warning.

Reactions: rationaltake