• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
That's what I feel recently, it's like I'm gone mentally, distant to the world, spaced out, unable to speak, unable to feel music and to relate and to wake myself up from this haze, disconnected to my own feelings, clouded mind, my head feels like a balloon, my brain feels blocked, I can't grasp anything with that brain, even in this site I feel I'm drifting away mentally. And I'm not satisfied how I explained it even. Don't want to feel so alone

Reactions: [NoName], Final Escape, Dartz and 16 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Yes mine for 4 years now. Poor diet, shift work, laziness not being in university or full time work. I hate crosswords. I'm forgetting things a lot.

Making stupid clumsy mistakes, dropping things.

I feel I'm on the way out

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Final Escape, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 5 others
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Yes mine for 4 years now. Poor diet, shift work, laziness not being in university or full time work. I hate crosswords. I'm forgetting things a lot.

Making stupid clumsy mistakes, dropping things.

I feel I'm on the way out

Same, I think for me it comes from living in isolation for too long too, but what sucks the most is that I feel I can't control it, the brain activity or... lack of it. But you answering to that thread made me feel a bit more 'human' for a minute, thank you.

Reactions: Final Escape, Sinbad and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
H

hazeyjane

Oct 20, 2018
I feel you. I've had extreme brain fog on a constant basis without a second of relief. It's only mentally, I also feel physically vegetative.

Reactions: Final Escape, Angst Filled Fuck Up, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
MY brain has changed a lot this year.I lost memory from things. I don´t remember the person I met only hours ago. I can sleep only five or six hour per day. Sometimes I feel that I don´t belong to this reality.
And neurologically speaking something happened with my right nervous system.

Reactions: Final Escape, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad and 1 other person
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Holding a train of thought is getting harder. Simple things now require more concentration. Avoiding people so i dont have to engage in conversation Poor sleeping habits a shit diet and alcohol abuse defiantly doesn't help. I got no answers. Just know it's getting worse

Reactions: Final Escape, Sinbad, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Yes, I've had to give up work recently due to my brain fog. I don't have the mental capacity that I used to have. It's sad feeling my mind and body deteriorate but it's inevitable and a part of the shit sandwich called "life". I just expected this to happen when old, not now. No wonder I've become nihilistic.

Reactions: Final Escape, Norest4thewicked, sólstafir and 3 others
A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
Yeah this is probably one of the worst things for me. I can't think clearly,, have lost the ability to really read, can't remember my past, can't focus and am not able to learn new things. Like a vegetable.

Reactions: Sinbad, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 2 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Yes, this is one of my reasons to want to ctb, with brain function lowering all the time I want to end myself before it gets worse, also, I am experiencing this weird thing where letters and numbers appear more "sharp" than they used to & things like labels will have the white areas more distinctive, idk, I think something happened to my brain, I am in us without health insurance so there is no way to afford a brain scan

Reactions: Sinbad, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Oh definitely, this might be from psych drugs, and I've been messed up for a long time. Untreated depression and other things. If you aren't doing well in too many life areas your mental health will gradually deteriorate because there's certain things everybody needs to have a quality life.

Reactions: sólstafir, Sinbad, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, absolutely. I have massive brain fog, and I'm becoming very socially rusty and completely unconfident about conducting myself in the real world. I can't concentrate at all and my short term memory is shot. My thinking is scattered and I am always dissociated and spaced out. I am becoming more immature and impulsive as time goes by. It's weird to realize how much more functional I was in my 20's compared to my 30's. It feels like I have mild dementia.

Reactions: sólstafir, Sinbad and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Oh my god yes. The number of times I say or do something and immediately think, "God that was dumb." has increased exponentially since becoming mentally ill.

But then there is the other horror ...

Maybe I've been a dumbass my whole life, and have just gained enough knowledge over time to start recognizing it :ohhhh:

Reactions: sólstafir and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals