Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I'm Trapped
I can't live ... because my life is ruined
I can't die ... because survival instinct,fear of messing it up and making things even worse.
i'm just trapped i can't live,i can't die

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Justnyc, Numbtopain97 and 18 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Sometimes, though it depends on my state of mind a lot it seems, but yes I think so at times I do feel very trapped when I am depressed and stressed out. But say if I am high or relaxed from a big meal or some other pleasure I feel okay in the moment. But bigger picture, yes I basically feel trapped I think.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, AntiLifeEric, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

I'm Trapped
I can't die ... because survival instinct,fear of messing it up and making things even worse.
Mirrored

I'm completely trapped. I hate life and I can't die. No escape, this will make me crazy.

Reactions: ninaevol, wezel, AntiLifeEric and 6 others
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Yes, I'm stuck in the past and I can't escape. I feel no joy in anything anymore, I know ctb is my only way out but I dread the pain.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Anthony, wezel and 9 others
GoneGirlXIV

GoneGirlXIV

Dissipating
Aug 23, 2018
Yes very trapped

Reactions: Anthony, AntiLifeEric, BlackDragonof1989 and 4 others
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, and with each passing day, I feel more and more cramped. I want to get out of this abominable mess both in a metaphorical and literal sense.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Anthony, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 6 others
icky

icky

Jun 14, 2018
I feel like I'm being suffocated. Some days I feel skittish. I need to do something before another false start appears and I waste another decade. I have nowhere to go but I don't want to die in this town. There is no escape ladder anymore, I left myself with no more options.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, AntiLifeEric, FadedMemory and 4 others
I

IG959

Arcanist
Aug 14, 2018
I know nothing will ever really change and I'll have to live with everything for the rest of my life but something also holds me back from ctb. I'm yet to try and seriously end it but I know it's going to be hard. Alcohol is going to be my saviour when I do.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, ninaevol, CRM and 4 others
M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
On my better days I sometimes feel content. On my really bad days I feel like my soul is trapped in my body and I want out, and it will drive me mad

Reactions: lastsummer, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and 2 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
i want to die

Reactions: lastsummer, Tiburcio and Soon4me
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
I'm Trapped
I'm in the same boat, mane'.

I'm focusing on lowering the fear aspect to make this shit work.

Reactions: lv-gras and Soon4me
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Yes, I feel trapped, not only because of my survival instinct, but also because it hurts me to know that it would hurt my mother if I died.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, lv-gras, Soon4me and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'm trapped because I still didn't ctb. I'm trapped because the time flow is fast and destroying everything and I'm not doing anything. I'm trapped because I'm completely left the life and disassociated from it but only continuing biologically. Life is a trap

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, lv-gras, Soon4me and 3 others
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
I feel trapped because I keep failing partial suspension. I would practice more but I'm also in nursing school and barely have the time.. I'm overloaded with work. All that is on my mind any more is school stress and suicide.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, AntiLifeEric, lv-gras and 2 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm Trapped

Yea, I feel the exact same way. This is horrible.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, Soon4me and lv-gras
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I feel trapped because I keep failing partial suspension. I would practice more but I'm also in nursing school and barely have the time.. I'm overloaded with work. All that is on my mind any more is school stress and suicide.
Same here

Reactions: Soon4me, ninaevol and lv-gras
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Yep feel trapped in my head not knowing who I really am anymore. I hate living but am scared to die I want happiness but tend to crave chaos in my life.

Reactions: Soon4me and lv-gras
R

Radaghast94

Aug 25, 2018
Ye trapped in the house quite literally, find it hard to eat and wash, get anything done. I feel very confused, sad and afraid. Don't feel blue or down, I feel sick. My family and lethargy keep me alive, I'm too demotivated to commit suicide but it's on my mind constantly. The thought of family finding my corpse also deters me. Feel condemned to life.

Reactions: AntiLifeEric, lv-gras and Soon4me
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Yes I cannot live with this. Lack of social fulfillment however I have no desire to talk to people because I been TORTURED in my youth for acne so I don't trust people, I feel neglected and abandoned and broken.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I often feel trapped. I was brought into this world without choice, have no right to die and taking our own lives is hard, due to factors like SI and the fact that attempts can go wrong. I do not like living and I would prefer non existence.