FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do as after all we exist in a world where suicide isn't accepted as a valid choice, the lack of accessible, guaranteed, straightforward suicide methods without much suffering experienced in the process of dying really is so incredibly inhumane.

It's disgusting how we cannot just leave in peace, I believe that humans deserve an actual right to die without any complicated method planning or fear of the method failing, to me all the methods are either risky or inaccessible, in this anti-suicide society I see it as being a privilege if someone is able to access a reliable method despite how suicide is purposely made so difficult.

It's always tiring feeling trapped here with death feeling like such a distance away despite the fact that death is inevitable and every second is one second closer to us inevitably ceasing to exist. It's just absurd and it's extreme cruelty purposely making suicide this way when to die solves all problems and one cannot be harmed by not-existing.

Allowing people to easily escape from all the suffering and find permanent relief from it would be compassionate, nobody should have to feel trapped in an existence they were so cruelly burdened with in the first place. I truly see existence as being so futile and unnecessary, existence just causes harm, I envy those who manage to ctb in this dreadful reality as I see nothing more ideal than eternal sleep.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: apatheticallyalive, ultrasharpy123456, Praestat_Mori and 11 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea v trap this exst, no able live no able die no any, trap no mthd no thing posbl do all nonsns life sffr etc, rly awfl trap need escp

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sannti and jemetire
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Existence in general does not make me feel trapped. But being human which comes with having to life in a society and having to depend on a society. This causes me to feel trapped like in a jail, which makes me miserable and more suicidal actually (my number 1 reason).
There are methods available besides medication, but the government and authority restrict them.
And saving "lives" is BS argument, because if that would be the case, then they would ban unhealthy and unnecessary chemicals in food and environment that kill many people. Also they would improve health care and make it available for every working person regardless his social class and type of work.

I find it also funny in a satirical way, when they (government/society) say you are sole responsible for your life.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Siderly

Siderly

Oct 15, 2022
Yes. Always felt disappointment on waking, although its not as bad as it once was and I have lost that 'alien' feeling like being trapped in the wrong world

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I don't believe eternal sleep is the best thing you can have because you won't even know that you're asleep, even if million years will pass, it wouldn't matter because you're not conscious or aware of it.

I think a better world where we won't have to suffer like in this one and where everyone would live happily together would be something acceptable to me. Either way, both don't make sense. :/

irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
every day, waking up is almost always a disappointment and i don't feel like doing anything about it

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
yes and there's nothing I can do.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I do as after all we exist in a world where suicide isn't accepted as a valid choice, the lack of accessible, guaranteed, straightforward suicide methods without much suffering experienced in the process of dying really is so incredibly inhumane.

It's disgusting how we cannot just leave in peace, I believe that humans deserve an actual right to die without any complicated method planning or fear of the method failing, to me all the methods are either risky or inaccessible, in this anti-suicide society I see it as being a privilege if someone is able to access a reliable method despite how suicide is purposely made so difficult.

It's always tiring feeling trapped here with death feeling like such a distance away despite the fact that death is inevitable and every second is one second closer to us inevitably ceasing to exist. It's just absurd and it's extreme cruelty purposely making suicide this way when to die solves all problems and one cannot be harmed by not-existing.

Allowing people to easily escape from all the suffering and find permanent relief from it would be compassionate, nobody should have to feel trapped in an existence they were so cruelly burdened with in the first place. I truly see existence as being so futile and unnecessary, existence just causes harm, I envy those who manage to ctb in this dreadful reality as I see nothing more ideal than eternal sleep.
I envy someone I know who died recently. Like come on. I deserve that death.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Yes, and I'm hyper aware of it every second of the day

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WhyWasIBorn
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
Yes I absolutely feel trapped, I want to die so bad.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WhyWasIBorn
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I feel trapped by quite a few factors. The main one for me being that I don't want to hurt my Dad by doing it. I'm nervous about what happens afterwards but, I don't think that's enough to stop me. Beyond that, fear of my method causing pain and/ or failing traps me but I know I have to get over that if I REALLY want out.

Really though- I'm not so sure I'd call anyone who actually qualified for assisted suicide 'privelaged'. To ACTUALLY qualify for it in this pro-life world, I expect their situation is utterly dire. Most other people who obtain a relatively peaceful method are taking a risk. They are either likely breaking the law- in the case of N, F or H. Or- they're risking unwanted things like welness checks in the case of SN. You COULD obtain some of those things too I imagine but- you'd have to take those same risks. I don't blame you for not wanting to. I wouldn't risk breaking the law or being conned. Still- I don't think it's necessarily 'privelage', I think it's courage if I'm honest. I don't have the guts for the illegal methods.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I feel trapped here because nobody wants to understand my decision to ctb and that this is the only way out for me unless I find a way to change my life circumstances. If that went in a better direction I wouldn't feel being trapped in my existence / life. I'd be ready to live it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and Forever Sleep