FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I dont know if it is my depression getting worse but i just feel something isnt right.
Do you feel something isn't right?

Am i actually going mad and losing touch with reality ? Or pehaps something isnt right.

Everyone is aware of the events in Captiol hill and what happened.

Before I start i believe all the people who stormed captiol hill should be jailed and jailed for life.
Trump should be on trial for terrorism charges and i want to see him jailed.
This is terrorism what they did . Terrorism because they are using violence to disrupt a political democratic process.
Everyone here in the UK is talking about even my own family.

I feel like something isnt right.
While were are all arguing about what happened in captiol hill , trump we are slowly losing our freedoms.
Governments around the world are passing stricter laws to tackle covid19.
Covid19 is a serious disease and people have tragically died. I have lost family members to covid19.

What if the virus never goes away or the vaccine is not effective ?

We cant keep living in this continuous loop of lockdown, ease lockdown and lockdown again. The UK has had 3 national lockdowns.
We cant live like this forever and the years to come.
This is not living . People around me are accepting this as normal .

I feel like we are being lied to. On new years eve pictures of people living in Wuhan were showing them celebrating new year eves and the media worldwide was reporting how China strict lockdown worked.

There is absolutely no way they have the virus under control .

The Chinese government have not told the truth about this virus and keep hiding.

People in China who spoke up about the virus and what is going on have been going missing in china or arrested.
Dr Li Wenliang the doctor who blow the whistle about the virus early on he was arrested by the police .
Recently the WHO experts wanted to come to china to study more about the virus were refused entry in to country by the Chinese government

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...eam-experts-investigate-origins-Covid-19.html

I dont know what is wrong with me anymore

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Miss_Takes, auniqueusername669, sleepisanescape and 8 others
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
It isn't you; this world is just fucked up.

• Love
Reactions: Richieroo, jerusalen, Good4Nothing and 8 others
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
If humanity defeated the Plague and the Spanish Flu, back when medicine was still at its infantile stage, then I am convinced we could find a way to keep COVID at bay. Developing a proper vaccine takes about 2 years, hence even if the current vaccines prove to not be working, there is still hope for the future ones. The UK is a special case with retards whining about lockdowns being inforced, having mass gatherings = cases multiplied by the thousands. Eventually, COVID will be forgotten and erased from the face of the earth. With medicine so developed, there is no way it wouldn't

Reactions: NightmareTour
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Humanity will prevail, we always do. I'm sorry you lost people due to the pandemic. I constantly worry about my mom who's a smoker and 55.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Wraith, justletmedieplease and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
If humanity defeated the Plague and the Spanish Flu, back when medicine was still at its infantile stage, then I am convinced we could find a way to keep COVID at bay. Developing a proper vaccine takes about 2 years, hence even if the current vaccines prove to not be working, there is still hope for the future ones. The UK is a special case with retards whining about lockdowns being inforced, having mass gatherings = cases multiplied by the thousands. Eventually, COVID will be forgotten and erased from the face of the earth. With medicine so developed, there is no way it wouldn't
Justletmedieplease
I hope you are right.
We live in an age of misinformation and apathy .
It is so scary.

We have people who think they are smarter than the scientists and believe the information they receive on Facebook, tiktok, Twitter.

My friend who is her 20s she is an covid denier. I am shocked. I asked her why?
She said " Nobody got it in the care home i was working in. There was not one single covid case"
I had to tell her just because there no cases her care home doesn't mean it is not real.
My friend believes famous people are being paid to say they have covid .
My friend uses social media and hardly watches the news. I had to explain the tier system and what the tiers mean.

My grandmother friend is refusing to take the vaccine she says it is poison. When saw the first person to receive the vaccine in the UK she said the nurse didn't inject the neddle in her and was hiding to make it looked like it was. My grandmother was disgusted when she said this.

The journalists in the UK like Julia Hartley brewer and peter Hitchens are downplaying the seriousness of the virus.

The mps are irresponsible. Lucy allan she said on Twitter the people who died of covid19 had a "pre existing condition "

Then there people with this attitude of " it cant happen to me"

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Luna77 and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Justletmedieplease
I hope you are right.
We live in an age of misinformation and apathy .
It is so scary.

We have people who think they are smarter than the scientists and believe the information they receive on Facebook, tiktok, Twitter.

My friend who is her 20s she is an covid denier. I am shocked. I asked her why?
She said " Nobody got it in the care home i was working in. There was not one single covid case"
I had to tell her just because there no cases her care home doesn't mean it is not real.
My friend believes famous people are being paid to say they have covid .
My friend uses social media and hardly watches the news. I had to explain the tier system and what the tiers mean.

My grandmother friend is refusing to take the vaccine she says it is poison. When saw the first person to receive the vaccine in the UK she said the nurse didn't inject the neddle in her and was hiding to make it looked like it was. My grandmother was disgusted when she said this.

The journalists in the UK like Julia Hartley brewer and peter Hitchens are downplaying the seriousness of the virus.

The are irresponsible. Lucy allan she said on Twitter the people who died of covid19 had a "pre existing condition "
It is scary, I agree with you. But after all, there is hope. For example, in my country we used to have 10k new cases per day - after a month of lockdown, we reduced those to 1000 and under. And let me tell you, nobody followed the precautions. How the hell did we have such a decrease will forever remain a mystery - but my point is that with time, the numbers of infected will lessen and the virus will remain with no host, hence it will slowly disappear. I would suggest to not bother with those friends, they are oblivious to reality and everything that's happening around them. It's kind of a coping mechanism, I think. Is it not better to deny the threat of something exists rather than fear it? I can only imagine how hard it must be for you, losing close people to this virus and then have people act like it's the ultimate conspiracy... But the world isn't so terrible, after all. Thousands of scientists, doctors, nurses, and all medical personnel from all around the world are fighting tirelessly to fight against COVID and save lives. Every. Single. Day. I recently came across a survey that pointed out that many more people are starting to trust science and to believe in the existence of this virus ( I'm gonna look for it and link it for you ). I know remaining hopeful seems impossible and as if there is no light at the end of the tunnel, as if we are in an endless black pit, but I can assure you, it will get better! With time, effort, patience, and hope, it goddamn will!

• Love
Reactions: FireFox
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
It isn't you; this world is just fucked up.
Divinemedicus
Thanks you are right the world is just fucked up

Worst of all i feel like nobody is asking the hard and uncomfortable questions.

My grandmother and mum have been watching CNN . I have sky tv which has many channels.

She said " Trump had brought nothing hatred to America " " biden will be good for USA"
" peope who votef for him were the racists "
I dont like trump and happy he lost the election.
I personally think America had deeper problems long before Trump even came.

I had to explain to my grandmother
People need to asking why did people support trump because if the left or the liberals dont find answers to this question then in the future politicians with similar qualities to trump will end up coming back in to politics in the future .
Trumps America first politics some people did find appealing. Some people like the idea of leaders putting the countries interests first.

My nan was listening to joe biden speech this week and he said " Character matters"
My nan was praising him
I said to my nan " Where was his character when he voted to bomb Iraq "

The problem with society is nobody is asking the difficult questions.
I dont see things as black and white.

• Hugs
Reactions: DivineMedicus
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm actually quite worried about this virus. Here in Argentina, we're not allowed to go out from 11pm to 6am. Little by little, all the freedom is being lost.
I'm sorry for the new generations. They'll be the ones who'll suffer the most.

So, answering your question, YES! I think something is not right!

• Love
Reactions: auniqueusername669 and FireFox
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Your instincts are spot on IMO.

I think this is the start of a new age, something unlike anything seen before. In some ways I wish I would be around to see how it evolves (probably stupid on my part), but these are unprecedented times IMO.

• Love
Reactions: BeanyBoo, Good4Nothing and auniqueusername669
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
There is absolutely no way they have the virus under control .
We just have to depend on scientists. Eventually they will get it controlled. The governments, and greed, are the biggest roadblocks. They now have the vaccines, and they have a couple of treatments that cost a fortune, and there is tremendous profits for some at the top. Anything cheap and readily available is suppressed and that is happening right now.

• Love
Reactions: auniqueusername669
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I'm actually quite worried about this virus. Here in Argentina, we're not allowed to go out from 11pm to 6am. Little by little, all the freedom is being lost.
I'm sorry for the new generations. They'll be the ones who'll suffer the most.

So, answering your question, YES! I think something is not right!
Wornoutlife
The worst thing is some people are not acknowledging the long term damaging effects of the pandemic.

People like to say" Lives are more important than the economy "
I disagree because the economy is life.
If there is no economy then there is no funding for the key public services we depend on

When the economy collapes so does social order.

Crime will go up. When people cant find jobs some people will turn to crime. There is income made in certain crimes like drugs, fraud. This exposes the public to greater danger in the future .
The neighbourhoods that have high unemployment aslo have high crimes.

The pandemic has true levels of elitism in society.

We are told to stay at home, not to meet people and if person comes from another country they are required to self isolate. We the members of the public get punished if we do break the rules

While we are told to stay at home politicians, celebrities, wealthy people etc are breaking rules and dont get punished like the public.

Certain groups have profited from the pandemic
•big corporations
•Pharmaceutical companies
• left wingers are using the pandemic to justify Universal Basic income
no wonder why nobody higher up is suggesting an alternative there is money big made in this lockdown.

We are all pawns in some ones agenda

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wornoutlife
The worst thing is some people are not acknowledging the long term damaging effects of the pandemic.

People like to say" Lives are more important than the economy "
I disagree because the economy is life.
If there is no economy then there is no funding for the key public services we depend on

When the economy collapes so does social order.

Crime will go up. When people cant find jobs some people will turn to crime. There is income made in certain crimes like drugs, fraud. This exposes the public to greater danger in the future .
The neighbourhoods that have high unemployment aslo have high crimes.

The pandemic has true levels of elitism in society.

We are told to stay at home, not to meet people and if person comes from another country they are required to self isolate. We the members of the public get punished if we do break the rules

While we are told to stay at home politicians, celebrities, wealthy people etc are breaking rules and dont get punished like the public.

Certain groups have profited from the pandemic
•big corporations
•Pharmaceutical companies
• left wingers are using the pandemic to justify Universal Basic income
no wonder why nobody higher up is suggesting an alternative there is money big made in this lockdown.

We are all pawns in some ones agenda
The "lives are not so important to the economy" is so schoking to me! Just what the hell do they want? people to die and that's it?
Damn, this pandemic sucks.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
The world has gone insane. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Reactions: Weary Soul and BitterlyAlive_
J

jerusalen

Jan 7, 2021
i feel this paranoid about my country and the world in general. i just want to ctb bc im tired of watching everything and not be able of do anything about it. Life really sucks and even more humans