FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always have, I'm not meant to exist in this cruel, dreadful world and I could never wish to be either. I'm only meant for non-existence as existing isn't for me and I've only ever wished for true relief from everything.
All that has ever appealed to me is permanently being at peace where I cannot suffer anymore, where I'm completely unaware of everything as being aware just leads to more suffering, existing fills me with dread.

I'm certainly very alone, trapped with my own thoughts just waiting around to die enduring such an meaningless and insignifcant existence, one which will be forgotten about someday.
And the fact that all will be erased is the only relief, I could never wish to exist in the first place, of course such a thing is completely undesirable to me, I never should have existed at all, I believe that never existing is the best outcome possible.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, ChronicPain23, Forever Sleep and 20 others
Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
I never felt like I don't belong, inherently, but social isolation has been a great pain of my path. I think socially, the modern world is a huge failure. Where the soul yearns for stable natural communities with a shared destiny and bondship, we got atomization so to serve the God of GPD, having jobs and whealth divide us and pit us against each other.

It is insane.
What I meant to say is that instead of natural communities one has to build/conquer and maintain ones community and if that failed, for whatever reason, bad enough... well good luck. Loneliness is terrible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, Forever Sleep and CTB Dream
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
yea, maybe it's from my childhood but I've never felt like anyone truly understood me, the closest person was probably one of my ex but idk this life just isn't worth

existence is so weird because I wish so badly it was something it isn't and then i realize "oh wait reality is just horrifying and I'm just a sentient blob that can accidentally reason due to our procreation and evolution going too far"

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, todiefor and CTB Dream
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
All the time. I sincerely believe I don't belong in this time line. I refuse to adapt to norms of today. Was brought into the world by two people that had business breeding in the first place. There is no joy or happiness no matter where I head to. I just rot on my computer. Even if there was a place I was content with, I wouldn't be welcomed and would feel like a outcast. Much I do these days anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Daxter_87 and CTB Dream
immrw

immrw

Jan 22, 2023
I don't think I'll ever have a connection with anyone (platonic or romantic). Socializing is very difficult and draining for me, even though I crave it. Seems like I always do or say the wrong thing. I believe there is something fundamental about who I am that people just don't like. I'm a nice gal and they'll converse with me, but they won't invite me anywhere or try to be my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣂𖣂𖣂., Daxter_87, HAKMKS and 2 others
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
yea, maybe it's from my childhood but I've never felt like anyone truly understood me, the closest person was probably one of my ex but idk this life just isn't worth

existence is so weird because I wish so badly it was something it isn't and then i realize "oh wait reality is just horrifying and I'm just a sentient blob that can accidentally reason due to our procreation and evolution going too far"
I also feel like no one truly understands me

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Daxter_87, saddestbunny and 1 other person
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I have always felt like I never was supposed to be here, like I don't belong, and like I should be dead by now. It is a deep almost visceral feeling, to my core, and I have never been able to shake it. It just feels more true as time passes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Daxter_87, CTB Dream and 1 other person
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
All the time. I sincerely believe I don't belong in this time line. I refuse to adapt to norms of today. Was brought into the world by two people that had business breeding in the first place. There is no joy or happiness no matter where I head to. I just rot on my computer. Even if there was a place I was content with, I wouldn't be welcomed and would feel like a outcast. Much I do these days anyway.
Correction: people that had no business.

Life is an unsolicited gift. Too many unwanted people are brought into the world by people who don't love each other. While I was wanted by people who loved each other, that had meant nothing to me since my mother died young.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and CTB Dream
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I never felt like I belonged. I was always watching from the sidelines.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, saddestbunny, CTB Dream and 1 other person
acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
I never felt like I belonged. I was always watching from the sidelines.
Definitely feel like a spectator watching from the outside. Sometimes it's funny sometimes it hurts from so deep inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, CTB Dream and Anon1337
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Yeah pretty much. The videogame people I looked up for their opinion disappointed me. I don't fit in a typical educational setting. I'm not the brightest bulb so I can't hold an intellectual conversation. And this is funny that you created this thread. The guy I paid for a service thinks I'm an "alternate account" and he won't let me into his discord anymore (yes I got to use the service for a week before it's time ran out, I'm just not allowed to use it ever again apparently).

Then there's my behavioral problems. I don't know how to talk to people without pissing them off. Seriously. I can say anything at all and I get on peoples' nerves. I'm just born to be annoying. It's one of the reasons I want to ctb but alas I HAVE TO survive for some strange reason.

Oh and how could I forget, I have no idea how to get a job. This one is my fault because I refused to work before and fell for scams (a LOT) and put my family in trouble before because of this. But I'm so broken that I don't even know how to get a job at all. Even something like family dollar or walmart. No clue.

I'm a dumbass. A screw up. Part of the reason is because I didn't think I'd live this long so I didn't plan this whole thing out.

• Hugs
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
I have always wondered why am I here. No matter where I am at I feel like I don't belong anywhere here in this earth. I wake up everyday trying to comprehend why am I even here and what's the point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, CTB Dream, Clut and 1 other person
Clut

Clut

Feb 28, 2020
This post has absolutely nailed it for me. I don't and never have fit anywhere. Sometimes I'll do some top tier masking and get approval from people but that isn't really me they're approving of. And that's impossible to keep up long term so that mask inevitably drops and I'm back to being the outsider who isn't very good at being anywhere or doing anything of worth and definitely at fitting in. It's a pretty lonely existence for me although it may not appear so on the outside. It's like a weird trapped alienated feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣂𖣂𖣂., foreverfalling, Daxter_87 and 2 others
thovens

thovens

life is unbearable
Jul 9, 2023
I feel like an alien. Wherever I go, everyone say that I'm strange and unpleasant. Trying to communicate with others makes me very anxious. This world is not for me.

• Hugs
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Yeah I'm not a neurotypical and can't really connect with people for the most part and I've tried to be apart of communities but not wanted there, can't fit in and it feels like I don't belong here.

• Hugs
sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
I have never belonged in anything. My friend groups and my family always leave me out in activities. For some reason, it hurts more when it revolves around friends.

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea no plc any nothn ,,yea have autism have injury damage. No plc no slf any, no want stay this wrld no match me, me out space time

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and ultrasharpy123456
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
OMG did you hit the nail on the head!!! I've felt this way my entire way. It's gotten worse as I've gotten older. Now I feel as if I dont belong anywhere. I feel invisible wherever I go.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Daxter_87
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Yes. For years my wife's presence was enough to keep the thoughts quiet. Now they're so loud and I've lost everything that anchored me here. My coworkers are trying to take care of me, and my family is concerned for me as well. The thing is that I just don't care that they're trying to support me. I remember almost everything and its a curse when I remember every bad thing so vividly. As an example I told a coworker my old checking account number from a decade ago. The only person on this planet I thought understood me is my wife, but I guess she doesn't care anymore. So that makes me feel like I no longer matter either. Trying to save a world as its crumbling around me left me empty and looking to finally CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Daxter_87 and EndJstifiesTheMeans
ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
Since 2015 social isolation, I was always looking for alternatives ways compared to the rest. I am a freak who never really fit into this world. To fall asleep and not wake up again would be a relief for me

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The feeling of belonging somewhere is - in my opinion - a very subjective feeling and this is different for each human being. In my current life I have the feeling to belong to the place I like to stay and where I'm living now. I would not want to change it massively.

Where do we belong after we die? This is and probably will always be an unanswered question because we will only know it after we are dead / ceased existence in this materialized world or whatever else.

• Hugs
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Absolutely. I don't fit anywhere and I can't relate to anyone. Even among like-minded people I feel exiled, as they seem to comprehend something that I don't. Honestly, I don't think they want me around; in fact, as far as the world is concerned, I could blow my brains out without issue. That's okay though, because I'm aware for a fact that my existence is unnecessary. However, it hurts not to belong even to communities that hold similar – or the same – beliefs as I do.

Furthermore, I remember being an unworthy and awkward outcast ever since I was a child. To top it off, my self-esteem got progressively worse as I grew up, since other people kept inflicting emotional pain onto me. Now I barely have any stable self-worth left; I am a nobody, I know nothing, and I want nothing out of life.

Indeed, it's true that only nonexistence will bring me the so-yearned relief from suffering that I can't find anywhere on this cursed planet. I am a pitiful and sorry individual for sure, but my demise will erase every last trace of my regrettable legacy.

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverfalling and CTB Dream