• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
I feel immortal, but not in the fantasy way. I feel as if I can't die no matter how much I destroy my body. I never sleep, I drink, probably have infected cuts, attempted several times, and cannot eat properly, yet, I am still here. I feel immortal, I don't want immortality, I want mortality. I want to die a mortal, not live as a pseudo-immortal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, d3ad, Forever Sleep and 3 others
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I mean, currently there isn't any proof that we aren't immortal.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you can add chain smoking to that for me

silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
I feel more mortal now than at any point in my life šŸ™ƒ

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Don't underestimate the strength of a healthy (by genes healthy and strong) human body. It can resist so much things that can be harmful when done long term.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, leavingthesoultrap and d3ad
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I don't exercise, I often don't clean myself, sometimes the food I prepare isn't the most hygienic, and on top of that the food I eat is shit. I don't brush my teeth as much as I should and I drunk a ton of soda to boot. I don't exercise either and am extremely underweight. Generally, I am a very unhealthy person.

I never get sick, my teeth are ok, and my health is generally in good order. Yet healthier people than me get sick all the time and have some condition that makes them so fragile.

Man, I wish my body wasn't so resiliant.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't exercise, I often don't clean myself, sometimes the food I prepare isn't the most hygienic, and on top of that the food I eat is shit. I don't brush my teeth as much as I should and I drunk a ton of soda to boot. I don't exercise either and am extremely underweight. Generally, I am a very unhealthy person.

I never get sick, my teeth are ok, and my health is generally in good order. Yet healthier people than me get sick all the time and have some condition that makes them so fragile.

Man, I wish my body wasn't so resiliant.
If those people you refer to were healthier they wouldn't get sick or have other health problems. I relate to what you do a lot but I'm also generally a healthy person only I think I probably eat healthier food.

I don't hink that "unhealthy living conditions" necessarily lead to a weak body. It's probably vice versa! All the hygiene and all that is suggested nowadays wasn't there for most of the time humans already existed and we made it up to here. It's just natural to get used to some "dirt" it will strengthen us and our immune system!

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I feel immortal, but not in the fantasy way. I feel as if I can't die no matter how much I destroy my body. I never sleep, I drink, probably have infected cuts, attempted several times, and cannot eat properly, yet, I am still here. I feel immortal, I don't want immortality, I want mortality. I want to die a mortal, not live as a pseudo-immortal.
If you keep that up I promise you'll find out you aren't immortal sooner or later.

Not trying to be a downer - it happened to me. And I wish it didn't sadly

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I feel like a timeless classic!

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I don't feel immortal, but I feel death for me is far beyond the horizon and out of reach for me. So I have to suffer with slaving over a long life. If I knew when I would die then that would be comforting. Not knowing when I might die is the kind of similar to feeling immortal, which would be a terrible fate.