• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Do you feel guilty for feeling suicidal?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • No.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I feel guilty when I think about acting on the thoughts.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • I don't feel guilty about either having the thoughts or that I may act on them.

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've just read a post by a member saying they feel guilty for having suicidal thoughts. I didn't want to mention them without their permission.

Still, it intrigued me. Do other people feel like this? I can't say I feel guilty about having the thoughts themselves. I feel like life is justifiably shit enough for anyone to reasonably consider they want out. I do feel guilt about acting on the thoughts though and the affect it may have on others. What are your feelings?

Last edited:
Reactions: wCvML2, davidtorez, rozeske and 2 others
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
I used to feel, "more-guilty" than I do now! ...but you've for the most part, summed up my experiences & my mindset about it as I currently sit. If I don't wait for some family members to pass, then it will be tragic for them. But outside of that, and I guess my sibling too. Then there really isn't anybody to cry or shed a tear over me (& my loss).

& hopefully~ I shouldn't have to wait: too much, longer! ;)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, davidtorez, rozeske and 2 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, absolutely not! I feel like an unfortunate victim for having them or for likely acting on them. I believe the guilt may partly come from being in a situation where most would be grateful to have...I don't know, it might spark thoughts of 'should I even be feeling suicidal when I have all of this' kind of things......it's different though when you don't have "all of this".

• Love
Reactions: destinationlosangel, davidtorez, highwaytoheaven and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, I don't feel guilty for having suicidal thoughts. When it comes to an attempt I also wouldn't say that I feel guilty. How could I feel guilt for sth that will relief me?

Idk how to describe my feelings about, what others (family/loved ones/friends) will feel but I wouldn't say that is a feeling of guilt - it's a part of SI.

• Love
Reactions: destinationlosangel, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
Not at all my life my choice

Reactions: Forever Sleep, davidtorez, Venessolotic and 3 others
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
I feel guilty about the circumstances leading to these thoughts and the heartache I'll leave behind when/if I act on them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Yes to both, many deal with worse circumstances than I do without wanting to kill themselves because I'm just weak, and I know me disappearing would make some people sad, I've just made peace with it because they will get over it and move on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
I used to feel guilty and now when I'm confronted with "but people love you" or anything else like that I just get angry.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Digging deeper just to throw it away.
Mar 14, 2024
Was that person me lol? I don't remember if I had a post about that.

• Hugs
J

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Why should I feel sorry, I had no choice being bought into this life.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and highwaytoheaven
highwaytoheaven

highwaytoheaven

Aug 15, 2024
im a christian and I don't feel guilty at all. im the one in pain here.

In the bible it says thou shalt not murder but ive heard stories of people making it into heaven, and the proof is when they appeared to their loved ones in dreams saying that they are in heaven now.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and Jessectb
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
No. I didn't ask to be born, so I can check out on my time.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Was that person me lol? I don't remember if I had a post about that.

No, it was a post I read this morning over in the 'Sanctuary' section. You know how reading one thing makes you think of creating your own post?

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I don't feel guilty because I don't really care about most things, I just hope what I feel is genuine because I struggle with identity and stuff.

• Hugs
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
No guilt. Just regret holding on even when things had been so bad in the past

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt, Forever Sleep and bugs_for_brains
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
The thoughts, no. The action, yes. I know I will devastate some people and that really upsets me I don't know if that or SI makes it harder to consider.

• Hugs
bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
i feel guilty bc its gonna upset my family. Sometimes I don't feel guilt about hurting my parents because they've hurt me so much and never seem to notice/care and always find a way to defend themselves when confronted so sometimes when im angry I feel like "lol try and find a way to excuse this" but most of the time thats not how I feel hence why im waiting for one of them to die first so she doesnt have to deal with it. And aside from them, my little sister has never done anything to me and I feel guilty because we're very close and shes been treated even worse by our parents so I know when im gone she'll be messed up severely. I've considered waiting until she can move out but doesn't seem realistic at all given our situation

• Aww..
Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
I don't know if this is just me but people work very hard to make me feel guilty for it, and I guess over time it's worked to some degree. I guess they're just doing their best to try and keep me alive. I also don't want to leave people grieving but that's peanuts compared to having a person suffer for decades.

• Hugs
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I used to not feel guilty until just recently when I found out that I am becoming an uncle soon. I sort of wanna delay my CTB date (tomorrow morning) because of this but we'll see.

• Hugs
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
So much guilt. Feel like I owe everyone something to make up for it but I have no idea what.

• Hugs
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Yes, I do, because I feel like I shouldn't feel this way given my objective standards of living.

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt and Forever Sleep
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Surprisingly no. I feel far guiltier that I haven't acted on my suicidal thoughts and done the world a favor.

• Aww..
Reactions: CantDoIt and Forever Sleep