Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
I feel evil because the staff seems to be facing too much hardship in life and wants to ctb too much but they don't want to, cause they're moderating this forum, i feel selfish because they're going through hell just we the members of sanctioned suicide could use this site in a safe way

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DT2007, betternever2havbeen, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Hmmm Ive thought the same thing for sure but in the end everyone here just wants each other to have peace with themselves. You don't need to be suicidal to be here but it makes peoples conversations relatable. Some mods must feel some sort of way about helping people through their journeys that may end in death or them fighting off whatever makes them want to ctb. They make this site helpful to anyone trying to find what they truly want for themselves. Sometimes people are unsure what they actually want to do. Saving a life isn't always possible but in some cases it is. The mods may want to ctb but they know every single minute of every single day there are people on this site confused on what to do with themselves. Lost in their mind. This makes them live another day. They are angels my man. Dont feel bad. Find out what you want bro.

Reactions: LittleJem and Sweet Tart
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Suicidal people are neither selfish nor evil. The anti-suicide prolifers who want to shut down this forum and restrict all peaceful methods of suicide are selfish and evil.

Reactions: Religious-Pessimist, DT2007, warm dreams and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The title makes little sense to me personally. The reality is that it's perfectly logical wanting to escape from all suffering in such a horrible world, suicide could never be a bad thing as we are all destined for nowhere but to cease existing, we are just waiting around to die and we have the right to take control over our inevitable fate.

Viewing suicide as being a bad thing would be absurd when it solves all problems, returning one to the ideal state of non-existence. The true evil thing is existence in itself, as the existence of life was the most horrific and tragic mistake as it caused so much unnecessary torture to be experienced all for no reason, existence is repulsive as it's the ultimate cause of all endless suffering and senseless cruelty. Death is the only relief from this nightmare.

seaweed

seaweed

Jun 17, 2023
interesting question, i dont really think so, if anything it is sanctuary for many. its those who want it shut or harassing the people who run it are the assholes. these people will never understand what this site means to people who use it

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
The title makes little sense to me personally. The reality is that it's perfectly logical wanting to escape from all suffering in such a horrible world, suicide could never be a bad thing as we are all destined for nowhere but to cease existing, we are just waiting around to die and we have the right to take control over our inevitable fate.

Viewing suicide as being a bad thing would be absurd when it solves all problems, returning one to the ideal state of non-existence. The true evil thing is existence in itself, as the existence of life was the most horrific and tragic mistake as it caused so much unnecessary torture to be experienced all for no reason, existence is repulsive as it's the ultimate cause of all endless suffering and senseless cruelty. Death is the only relief from this nightmare.
I didn't mean "do you think you're evil and selfish cause you want to ctb" i mean "do you think you're evil and selfish cause people goes through hell so you can use this site"

blankfairy

blankfairy

Everyone is always connected
Mar 14, 2023
Sometimes I do, I am deeply ashamed telling a drunk friend me also being drunk that I am using this forum due to lack of money for therapy, their reaction on their face hurt, it made me feel evil.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sweet Tart and OceanBlue
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Sometimes I do, I am deeply ashamed telling a drunk friend me also being drunk that I am using this forum due to lack of money for therapy, their reaction on their face hurt, it made me feel evil.
Why would you feel that? it's completely okay to use sanctioned suicide, it's understandable that you want a safe place where you can share your suicidal thoughts without the fear of being judged by toxic society, don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking you're selfish for suicide, always ignore these people and never tell them your real thoughts as they're the least person you'd wish to know about your depression, they will invalidate your thoughts and attempt to spread toxic positivity to you, remain safe from people who tells you you're selfish for wanting to suicide or joining a community that can you understand you

• Love
Reactions: blankfairy
SmoolPepe

SmoolPepe

May 30, 2023
Suicidal people are neither selfish nor evil. The anti-suicide prolifers who want to shut down this forum and restrict all peaceful methods of suicide are selfish and evil.
The ironic + tragic part is they are completely unaware of that. They truly believe being anti suicide automatically makes someone a good person in the right.
edit: unrelated, but is there a word for something that is both tragic and ironic? Keep thinking of one, but nothing comes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The evil ones are the pro-lifers and others who took away our right to escape torture by restricting SN . They took down SN sources which allowed suffering people to escape pain suffering and torture. now as we see many threads even here now people jumping off buildings, in front of trains , hanging themselves , drowning themselves : many of these people will remain alive but with brain damage or in a worse condition physically to add to their suffering all because of pro-lifers taking down sn and that dumb pro-life video that brought them here which will remain nameless so that people don't click on it and then the youtube algorithm will suggest it others which will bring even more pro-lifers here.

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Daxter_87
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
who I think are evil are the pro-lifers and others who took away our right to escape torture. They took down SN sources which allowed suffering people to escape pain suffering and torture. now as we see many threads even here now people jumping off buildings, in front of trains , hanging themselves , drowing themselves : many of these people will remain alive but with brain damage or in a worse condition physically to add to their suffering all because of pro-lifers taking down sn and that dumb pro-life video that brought them here which will remain nameless so that people don't click on it and then the youtube algorithm wil suggest it others which will bring even more pro-lifers here.
I know, not only this but they shamelessly slander the staff of sanctioned suicide, i've seen many pro-lifers claiming that @RainAndSadness the current admin of this forum, is not depressed and rather a sadist who exploits people especially children to make them suicide, some even went far and claimed RainAndSadness got the money to do the transgender surgery from sanctioned suicide donations, i despite people who slander the moderators of this forum so badly

• Wow
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and betternever2havbeen
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
"do you think you're evil and selfish cause people goes through hell so you can use this site"
They can make their own decisions, when it's time, they can arrange a replacement or even find meaning in this task. Don't patronize them.

Like this? Oh yeah, we need to be wary of normal people 😂 Don't feel ashamed, it's really them not you.

4hynfc

Reactions: Kerrtu, Charlie-Bravo and blankfairy
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
no this is my escape from all the crazy narcicisstic fucks trying to keep me alive for their own benefit

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Sweet Tart
blankfairy

blankfairy

Everyone is always connected
Mar 14, 2023
Why would you feel that? it's completely okay to use sanctioned suicide, it's understandable that you want a safe place where you can share your suicidal thoughts without the fear of being judged by toxic society, don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking you're selfish for suicide, always ignore these people and never tell them your real thoughts as they're the least person you'd wish to know about your depression, they will invalidate your thoughts and attempt to spread toxic positivity to you, remain safe from people who tells you you're selfish for wanting to suicide or joining a community that can you understand you
Thank you..

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
It's kind to have empathy for mods, but no one can be responsible for another person's decisions. This is the most compassionate and least judgmental support forum for I've experienced. I hope that being part of it is meaningful for mods, but ultimately, they have their own motivations to do what they do. I think we can never truly know what is in another person's heart- for myself, it's mysterious enough trying to understand my own motivations and feelings, lol.

• Love
Reactions: DT2007 and am1485
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Sometimes I feel evil for being here. I'd never show this website to a loved one, or anyone really. I was introduced to this forum by a friend that CTB'ed, and sometimes I wonder how much this place actually helped me. It gave me all the tools and info I needed for a mostly peaceful end, but I already knew about SN from irl people commiting CTB so I probably would have found this place anyways.

I enjoy this community, I really do. I just hate that we feel the need to come here and feel that we would be better off killing ourselves.

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
What I like about this community is that people don't instantly judge or heavily censor/frown on you when you mention anything related to self-harm or suicide