StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
After Ive had a few drinks I always get a bit macarbe. Do you ever wish that you could somehow make a statement when you die or find a way to tell or show those people that really hurt you or wronged you in life, just what they did and how it affected you? Sometimes I imagine myself when its time to CTB that I do it right in front of someone that really hurt me, so they can see the pain they put me through. I envisage scenarios sometimes and play them out in my head and think about how great it would be to really make some kind of statement.
I was abused by a priest when i was younger and this afternoon I was walking past a church and I saw this tall steeple with a cross on the top and I imagined myself hanging from it. I imagined those preists that hurt me seeing me hanging there and being in fear that someone would find out what they did. I imagined making a recording naming them and telling the world what they did to me and posting it to a TV station before I CTB. Of course I thought I would need time for the recording to get to the studio and be played out on TV so I would have to make sure there was no way anyone could get up to the top of the steeple where i was hanging because I wanted my body to hang there as long as possible, long enough for the world to know what they did and what perverts that are and I want those priests to see me hanging and never forget it.
Do you ever wish............?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadstuffie and Lostandlooking
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Yes I often wish to make a statement and also wish to become a ghost and haunt people that did bad things to me or bullied me. Your idea sounds really nice. But is there no one in your country that you can tell about? Here in my country startet a project a few years ago to help people that where abused by priests and punish the priests. There where many punished, but sadly many people a re still afraid to talk about what happened to them.

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
No, I think my mum has hurt me a lot.
When I first tried to suicide and the doctor gave me some treatment, my mum didn't ensure that I was following the treatment.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yeah, i thought about putting my life story on the front page of the paper with names and everything. i want the whole town to know what their fellow residents did. i want them to be the most hated people in town. they would have to move out and start over or follow in my footsteps.

• Love
Reactions: StellaArtoix
StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Yes I often wish to make a statement and also wish to become a ghost and haunt people that did bad things to me or bullied me. Your idea sounds really nice. But is there no one in your country that you can tell about? Here in my country startet a project a few years ago to help people that where abused by priests and punish the priests. There where many punished, but sadly many people a re still afraid to talk about what happened to them.
Yeh I could do that but the problem is there are so many people that have hurt me in that way in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
So you have the classic fate of a victim that was abused? It happened many times in your life? That´s often the same. Really sad

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
yeah, i thought about putting my life story on the front page of the paper with names and everything. i want the whole town to know what their fellow residents did. i want them to be the most hated people in town. they would have to move out and start over or follow in my footsteps.
I know exactly how you feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death