• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
while perception is an individual thing I like to consider how I will be perceived once I pass. Thinking of my life growing up as a kid until now and what people will see, how badly I damaged myself over the years and the mental health problems that eventually lead me to my death, from adopting femininity into my life to realizing it was a lost cause. I hope i'm forgotten after I die realistically but in all honesty I don't think my family will forget me too hastily. My story will definitely be a sad one, definitely something i'd cry over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Whiston72, Circles, Kit1 and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish to be forgotten about as well, I wish for my existence to be erased so it's like I never existed at all, I only want to disappear. To me the thought of being forgotten about is comforting and I believe that will happen to most people eventually as they won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LostinTime24, AdamOndiAhman, Whiston72 and 7 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'll be remembered as funny, ugly, kind, stupid, creative, gullible, obedient, obnoxious. I probably am all those things, but it's not how I'd like to be remembered. I have no control over that, though..

• Hugs
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, Whiston72, Kit1 and 4 others
Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
I would like to be forgotten as well - like a passerby through life, a mere shadow that never had much of an impact in anyone's life. I was better unborn, anyways.

That is wishful thinking - the lives of my family and mine are too connected for me to be a mere passerby; my death would affect them, and even though I would be forgotten eventually, as we all are, the impact of my existence has already made a mark, however small that mark is...

Being something, leaving traces everywhere we go, making connections and doing stuff, all while wishing to be nothing and to have no impact at all.
It is quite ironic, really.

Ideally, the world could suffer a collective case of amnesia. Many of our troubles would be resolved if we just forget about ourselves and each other.
That'd be fun.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, TheSpookyNameGuy and starrchaoz
worstgirl7716

worstgirl7716

"I'll roll along today."
Dec 2, 2023
I never thought about wanting to be forgotten, I guess. I just hope my death shows how badly I felt about the bad things I'd done due to my mental health and people understand; but I know they probably won't. If people still remember me alive, they won't forget me dead. Which is kind of sad, I just hope I fade away.

• Hugs
Reactions: Whiston72, Kit1, new2blue and 1 other person
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
i keep adding things to my death note so ppl could get the real me even if its not what they expect of me i just wanna be me

• Hugs
Reactions: Whiston72, Kit1, new2blue and 2 others
starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
I think I'll just be forgotten. I don't contribute much to anything and I'm always in the background, when I die I'm sure everyone will forget about me pretty fast.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, TheSpookyNameGuy and annointed_towers
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
My feelings are kinda conflicting here. A part of me doesn't care or just wish to be left alone as soon as possible, while another side wishes for others to try to understand the pain I endured. It's so contradictory...

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, new2blue, TheSpookyNameGuy and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't care what people would think about me when I'm dead so, no, I don't think about how I'll be remembered after I'm dead

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and TheSpookyNameGuy
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I will not be remembered by anyone when I'm gone. That's fair - I wasn't remembered when I was alive.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Whiston72, Kit1, Tears in Rain and 2 others
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I don't believe I will be entirely forgotten; at least not quickly. I don't say that because I think I'm some hot shot - I know my place better than that. But I think that I do impact those around me. I have friends, and I've been pretty vocal with them about my story. People know my background of severe trauma, and the abuse I underwent as a child. They know about my struggles with physical health like my liver disease and cancer. I've had people root for me for several other things along the way, so I know that if I were to pass (especially via CTB), it would stir things up a little bit for some people. At least for a little while.

I don't believe I will be remembered for long but I do think it will cause some people a little wave of shock. I'll be remembered as resilient, but I'll also be remembered as something to pity. An existence that no one could argue was absolute trash. People who love me with their whole hearts would probably have CTB'd years ago if they were me. I truthfully hope that if I am remembered at all, that I am remembered for my love. My bravery. And for the very strong conviction I had for unconditionally showing up for people at their worst moments. I would hope I inspire people, and create more awareness around mental illness and suicide. I would hope that through my death would come real change, not pro-life flowery 988 bullshit that was never designed to heal anyone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, new2blue, TheSpookyNameGuy and 1 other person
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
I think I'll be remembered by my nephews until their death, so I think at maximum 80years, I don't think My name will be prononced for more than 20 years from when I CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: Whiston72, Kit1 and TheSpookyNameGuy
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I dont care , i wont be there after. Just want to get N and say goodnight forever.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I try not to think about it because I would prefer to be forgotten.

• Hugs
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Legacy is such a silly thing in my eyes, i wish to be forgotten and thankfully i have done an utterly fantastic job at having almost no real identifiable information online, zero pictures.

My main life goal is to be forgotten entirely followed by a short pilgrimage and then a peaceful suicide 🙂

Good stuff i say

Reactions: LostinTime24, Whiston72 and Kit1
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Couldn't care less when I am dead. Everything we do is not that impressive anyway, we are just humans.

Reactions: Whiston72 and Kit1
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I probably won't be forgotten until my parents and siblings die. After that, their children will have no idea who I was. "Mother's sister who died before I was born" lol. I never wanted to be remembered though. I wish I could just disappear from the world and people's minds…

Sans

Sans

Discord: inkwell_sans
Oct 2, 2019
I doubt I'll even be remembered.

K

killmeplz

Sep 13, 2023
Family will have crocodile tears. No friends to remember me. My cat would be the only living thing worse off. Gf would be sad but better off.

My life's a waste and unmemorable and meaningless. I'm leaning toward a fucked up suicide in public so it'll be remembered by some people. Would love to ruin a few people's day at least on way out.

Reactions: Kit1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think a handful of people might remember me. I expect they would sort of be shocked but if they really thought about it, they'd probably see it wasn't all that surprising. On some level, I think people can see I've struggled in life. Overall though- they'll probably think I had a tragic start but sort of managed to pull it together but- obviously not enough! The more distant family may well be shocked though because I guess we all have this idea that we are all more or less ok. Plus- parents likely tend to give the impression they have raised normal, successful children.

D

Deleted member 65988

Couldn't be bothered to think about how ill be remembered by others. Hated, loved or forgotten, I won't be there to feel it. I've left nothing impressionable behind so yeah, I think I'll be forgotten by the wider world in about 2 years but then for my family, maybe a decade or two. It'll come as a complete shock though because no one suspected anything. I've hidden this so well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: annointed_towers and Kit1
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Forgotten. As quickly as possible. I mean, we'll all be definitely forgotten, in the long run, but i don't want anyone to linger on the memory.

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
not really i could care less about my loved ones being hurt honestly I'm too tired to care and a lot of people dislike me for many reasons some of which are just rumours i didn't even do but some were deserved honestly so overall i could care less about how I'll be remembered I want happiness/peace not approval from others. Most people will move on in a month and the ones that don't will find their ways of coping anyways

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
Couldn't be bothered to think about how ill be remembered by others. Hated, loved or forgotten, I won't be there to feel it. I've left nothing impressionable behind so yeah, I think I'll be forgotten by the wider world in about 2 years but then for my family, maybe a decade or two. It'll come as a complete shock though because no one suspected anything. I've hidden this so well.

As i started to consider ctb'ing, I was really worried about how I might be remembered, but now I feel exactly the same as you.

Reactions: Raindancer, Kit1 and Deleted member 65988
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I don't think anyone cares about me enough to remember me.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
C O N S T A N T L Y

Perception is one reason I wanna die but also a HUGE reason why I can't die yet, sux
I wanna be remembered as a creative & an author, as someone who has a message to spread, someone who understood people & the world who used that understanding to connect with & heal people & the world, I wanna make the world a slightly less shitty place & leave behind my work, be it fun or wholesome or gruesome or lewd or whatever, I want my writing to delight & inspire people & maybe weird them out a little here & there, lol

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
i think i will be remembered as the troubled one, that was mean. even though i was very different before depression hit me.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I won't be remembered. I have no family or friends. There is no one who gives a shit if I live or die. Which quite honestly is kinda nice, I have no guilt about leaving. The people I love and who love me are already gone so I'll be going home to them. The rest of the people I know I don't care if they remember me or not hell I wont feel anything. I will be totally free.

Reactions: Raindancer and Kit1
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I think about this a lot, and It's like I want to be remembered to show the pain I was going through. A lot of people kinda invalidate what I am going through and say it's not that bad... I don't really want to hurt my friends or family, but I think they will get over it eventually.