Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
Personally, I do, to a morbid degree. My three best friends are there, my boyfriend is there. They're all in shock, they don't understand what happened because I never told them. Maybe they hate me.

My family is there, they definitely hate me for soiling their reputation, but they're keeping up appearances for everyone's sake.

People from college, some professors who did me wrong, some acquaintances... All there and regretting the wrong things they did. Just there to clear their conscience.

I don't know if I'll ever see it, but somehow the thought gives me comfort.

Reactions: hi-okbye and Some place nice
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
At least your family is there.

When I imagine my funeral I don't know 1 person who would be in the room.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I don't want one. I just want to be forgotten about like I never existed at all.

Reactions: mekurin and Skathon
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
No. In fact I mentioned in my note I don't want my family to go through the entire religious process and effort. I just know that my funeral won't be an open casket one, I don't really care for the event itself. There's not gonna be many people coming.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I want to be cremated and thrown some where, idc where. I dont want my family it have my ashes.

X

xyazyppgy

Aug 21, 2023
My mother recently died. I couldn't really get any closure until the funeral. There could be people in your life that would benefit from the closure. Not at all to take away from anyone's right to die or CTB on their own volition. I know I have people in my life who would be sad once I CTB, however, those who truly understand me would respect the closure and autonomy that I chose my own death on my own volition.

Reactions: mekurin
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Nope. I won't be here to experience it and I know most people won't care anyway.

We're soon forgotten and people will move on.

Reactions: DearAgony
S

skewedpanic

Mar 12, 2023
No, I don't want one. I just want to be forgotten about like I never existed at all.
I have a will and it says that I'm to be directly cremated and disposed of by the crematorium and that nobody is to take possession of my remains.

That's assuming my body can even be found, as my best plan is to make sure that I just disappear without any chance of being found.