R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
And how does it make you feel? I feel like the biggest fear for me is the unknown. What is out there and how small we really are.

We are so invested on our lives here on earth but my deepest fears actually surfaced when I had dreams about something beyond. I know dreams are not really rational but still. I think about this sometimes myself regardless how pointless it is to do so.

People are just born into this world and we choose to distract ourselves and seek pleasure more than anything as long as there is no immediate threat. But what about all the things going on beyond earth, do you ever wonder about it?

• Love
Reactions: consider, sserafim and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, definitely. I mostly wonder if we will find out about these things in the future. When you think of what humankind has already discovered and invented, it's quite possible we will find out a lot more. If we don't go extinct first! I guess there will always be mysteries though. I think we also have brains that tend to enjoy mysteries and stories. You have to wonder whether things like religion and spirituality will endure. I think- probably. I think there's something inside a lot of us that needs that.

As for outer space mysteries, maybe it's more probable that they will come to us. I just wonder if we are too biologically limited to physically find out about stuff out there. Who knows? Maybe other beings aren't so limited.

Reactions: psp3000, sserafim and R_N
R.F.

R.F.

Sep 23, 2023
Thinking about the unknown makes my head hurt

• Hugs
Reactions: psp3000 and R_N