DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
This is a bit of a vent but here goes
There ae so many things on my mind. So many things bothering me and things that drive me to the brink of suicide
From my family and school, to people failing you who you thought were good
Feeling under pressure from everything and everyone
Feeling that at 22, I am failing at life
I watched a video about things you should do before your 20. I don't even have a credit card yet, which I should, and other things I should have done by now
I was never allowed to grow up thanks to my abusive mom
But I guess its ok for this to be the end
Realistically if I do commit suicide I would rather jump from a bridge
SN might be a better method but something about a jumping from a bridge is very alluring
Its attractive to imagine my body falling from a great height. My survival instincts will kick in a few second into falling but
I guess thats normal
I dont think I was meant to be born. I was born for the wrong reasons and death seems to be a lot easier

• Hugs
Reactions: Gentleman, Incorrigible77777, Garbage Person and 8 others
SelfLiberation

SelfLiberation

Thinking about ctb ever since I can remember
Oct 8, 2020
I think I understand you. I don't know why I was born and I wish I would not exist.

I do hope that someday you'll find some comfort. I'm wishing you well :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Kat!, shush, Skathon and 2 others
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
Society is dissapointing.

Sad to see you care about it so much without getting anything positive in return.

Reactions: Kat!, Incorrigible77777 and MiseryLovesMyCompany
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I think I understand you. I don't know why I was born and I wish I would not exist.

I do hope that someday you'll find some comfort. I'm wishing you well :hug:
Many people are born into this world unloved. I was one of those people
Society is dissapointing.

Sad to see you care about it so much without getting anything positive in return.
Thats my sin lol. I have always cared too much only for it to blow up in my face.

Reactions: Kat! and Incorrigible77777
T

trappedenergy

Oct 20, 2020
Yea, it feels like you are just a big rat lab in this world.

About the credit card, I can assure you money just gets you more troubles.
It's like another obsession that comes into your mind when you start earning well.
But when that period finish, and you don't know how to earn money anymore, here things start getting bad and you want more and more and more, and this hunger it's basically impossible to satisfy, especially when you lost so much money into bs and family taking them to you like they are parasites.
I can assure you that the only thing that can save you in this world is studying and reading, if you lose this path early and never come back, you're automatically a slave easy to trick and fool by bad humans who only care about their interests even at the cost of destroying and using you.

Money can not save you without knowledge.

Reactions: Luna77 and Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I constantly get scared of the thought of not existing, it's just because our brains aren't wired to think of what that's like, they're all about AVOIDING just that.

But honestly it's quite peaceful. I wouldn't have to deal with stress anymore.

Reactions: shush, SelfLiberation, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 2 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Happens like twice a day

Reactions: Kat!
RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
This post made me tear up a little lol. I feel the same! I don't want to be here anymore. I HATE it here. I wish...I wish that I'll never wake up again from my next nap. I just want to sleep all day and forever :'))

Reactions: Luna77, Kat!, SelfLiberation and 1 other person
Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
Hey I'm 22 too!
Almost everyday I think I shouldn't be here because I was literally an accident and I've had a hellish existence since then.
Just constant physical and emotional abuse and being bullied in school for so many years and being lonely.
It's been so tempting to find a really tall building to jump off, but I haven't prepared myself yet for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, SelfLiberation and MiseryLovesMyCompany
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Hey I'm 22 too!
Almost everyday I think I shouldn't be here because I was literally an accident and I've had a hellish existence since then.
Just constant physical and emotional abuse and being bullied in school for so many years and being lonely.
It's been so tempting to find a really tall building to jump off, but I haven't prepared myself yet for that.
I relate 100%. I think my mom loved the idea of me and not me. And she saw herself in me and so she abused me because she hates herself. My dad wasn't there for me and I was alone. bullied by students and teachers, I had no one to turn to. no on who cared. I was bullied even in freakign college and barely anyone can relate to that. I want to jump off a bridge. I know one not too far from where I live

• Hugs
Reactions: Kat! and Tsundere
Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
I'm so sorry you had go through all that and it's brought you to this point. I mean, same here ehe. Shitty people, shitty friends, and shitty family all took turns making life a nightmare. No one to turn to. I don't feel right being alive anymore.
For the first time, I feel welcomed by being a part of this community. I do wanna say though that when or if you decide to, I wish you peace.
I live in a small town so no tall building or bridge for me to attempt from. I really do want a scenic view.
Btw, what is your avatar from?

Reactions: SelfLiberation
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
I often feel like I'm not existing. The days are mostly all the same and blur together and sometimes, I feel so unreal and light.

Reactions: Kat!, SelfLiberation, NeedToD and 2 others
specklenought

specklenought

Internet Cry Baby
Oct 2, 2020
I constantly feel like this, i am sorry you do too. any relief from it makes me fall harder right back into it the moment it comes back

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99 and Skathon
EssenceFocus

EssenceFocus

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I cannot make your problems vanished. I would love to do it for everyone...
I can only say:
Please let the thought of "not having done enough in life" go. Nobody has to do everything, that society says it's normal to do it by this or that age.
You live your life and other people their's and you aren't less worth than other people. There is no failing in life. You are perfect as you are in this moment. It's only a belief of many people that you have to be successfully in school, job and having a partner and so on. :)

• Love
Reactions: Luna77 and Gentleman