SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
Because I dont anymore. At least I used to.

Most people dont care about being proven right, they just want to have the final word in an argument. I was different. I was someone who was trying to change their immoral warped views, but instead they refused to open their minds. Many would even insult you. They just want the final word in order to feel a sense of grandiosity.

Have you noticed among "normies", that many of them have a huge ego.

Its hard to change peoples negative views, no point in wasting emotional energy. I was so naive not to have realized that before.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, loopdaloop, cgrtt.brns and 3 others
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I don't even consume that much politicized media anymore. I don't really care.

And if I AM going to argue, it's terribly drunk in a lefty circle spewing absolute nonesense like 2AM.

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
I don't even consume that much politicized media anymore. I don't really care.

And if I AM going to argue, it's terribly drunk in a lefty circle spewing absolute nonesense like 2AM.
True. Except politics though, my post also refers to everyday arguments, like some of the very little stuff ordinary people get mad towards each other.

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
True. Except politics though, my post also refers to everyday arguments, like some of the very little stuff ordinary people get mad towards each other.

Ah, in that case,

Most people dont care about being proven right

Most people just want to hear their opinions validated. It's like everyone needs their personal echo chamber nowadays.

I remember being chastised for even thinking about not aligning with feminism 100% in some group study.
The moment I said that they looked like they saw a monster. They were even afraid of whatever rationale I could have, valid or not.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I just listen and observe people now rather than argue with them or try to change them wether it's for entertainment, information, or to see if they can hear themselves
Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

it could be any topic or argument sometimes they can change your mind or force you to think rather than react

I care a lot less about everything now

no point in wasting emotional energy.
exactly ^^^

Reactions: loopdaloop, cgrtt.brns and SuicidalOrganism
Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
I don't enjoy that form of communication to be honest. It's better to have your guard dropped and be receptive to each other. If you're debating or arguing I find people just dig their heels into their side.

Reactions: loopdaloop and cgrtt.brns
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
Depends on the topic to be honest. And if everyone can have an open mind. In high school back in the 90s I would enjoy it and enjoy more taking the controversial side.