• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
I was doing a work from my psicologist and then remember that I Lost a friend long time ago who did CTB (full suspension hanging). I couldn't go to his grave, i mean i just coudnt.. years later I regretted and wrote him a letter just in a paper, today I still remember him and I wonder if he had suffered before, how much.. i would like to know, even just to talk to him and hold his hand.

so I wonder how many of you have lost someone you love to and what if their are still on you mind?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
I lost my last girlfriend in 2018; she took a probably-lethal dose of NyQuil and cut her throat and I found her like that. I wrote a thread telling the story a few days ago if you wanna read.

I still think about her a lot, for different reasons. Not like being sad after a break-up or something, but like missing a friend. I don't blame her for CTB though.

I also lost a very good childhood friend to a single-vehicle drunk driving accident a couple years after that; he always did crazy stuff but I sometimes wonder if it was more than just reckless driving.

Thanks for sharing your story.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
I had a really good friend of mine CTB. He had just been released from the psych ward after a flare up of his schizophrenia. Nobody saw him for a few days after he got back, which was unusual, so my boss (and his boss), did a welfare check and found him dead in his house from slit wrists. It was so sad. The song 'Fix you' by Coldplay was popular and playing on the radio when this happened, so whenever I hear that song, I think of him.

• Hugs
Upvote 0