d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Sometimes I just get the urge to get a completely different haircut and just move to a random city or town and go by a completely different name. I'd probably try to rebrand myself as an extrovert too but most importantly, I wouldn't keep in contact with anyone from my old life (not that they'd notice anyway lol)

• Love
Reactions: Passersby, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Celerity and 3 others
madoka

madoka

even angels get sad
Mar 12, 2023
i wish so too, so badly. but it'll definitely cost way too much money..

Reactions: Passersby
rosa.rosa

rosa.rosa

Sep 10, 2023
Wish I could, but I don't know how I'd manage or where I'd go.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Absolutely.

I would like to live somewhere else, as far away as possible.

Living in a small town, it's annoying to run into the same people every time I go out. I hate it when my old classmates see me on the street and realize I'm a NEET.

I would feel more at ease far from my hometown because living somewhere else would allow me to change my personality without fear.

I've also thought about changing my appearance because when I was in college, I lived in a city, and even then, I didn't have friends. No one talked to me because my emo look made me seem like a cold person.

If I were to live somewhere else, I would try to appear more outgoing and hardworking.

However, I've wondered if I would really like pretending to be someone I'm not...

Reactions: Passersby and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Maybe, but I would probably end up even more screwed than I am now.

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Yeah. Sometimes I feel like faking my own death, go to Canada, Switzerland or Scandinavia and hole up somewhere in the woods where no one can find me. Honestly my dream is a cabin in the middle of the forest, a remote job, a few dogs and a horse.

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I fantasized about it when I was younger, but I had no money to start a new life somewhere else. Then I realized that even if I ran away my problems would still follow me so now I don´t think about it much and even if I did I still wouldn´t have money to afford it anyway

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
My dream is to have a remote job that I enjoy that nets me enough money. I'm already invisible so it doesn't matter but sometimes people do recognize me which sucks. I really don't appreciate those awkward conversations about how your life is going -_-

B

BurningSita

Sep 10, 2023
I don't know if you guys have already seen it, but Sacha Slone's video 'an alternative to suicide' is about that. It kept me going a few times. There's something about the way she lists all the ways we could change, it can help shake loose a different way of thinking.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I actually did this when I was sixteen, the day I turned sixteen, which was the age when one could legally leave home in Canada in 1986. And it was an alterative to suicide, which I had failed at two years before. People might want to check out a translation of the Italian novel "Il fu Mattia Pascal", "The Late Mattia Pascal", by Luigi Pirandello, about a man who fakes his death in order to escape his miserable life and attempt to create a new one.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Yes definitely. I used to have them urges a lot when I was a child\teenager,I guess I've never grown out of it. I would just love to disappear and start again somewhere new! X

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Every Monday.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and Ruma
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
I would like that, sincerely. Run away until where my boyfriend lives, and then run away together again where no one know us, and we don't have to kill our spirits in a sh*tty work to live. But that's so fantastic and unreal. There's no other way for me if I want to be really free from everything

Last edited:
S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
I used to fantasize about this very often when I first started to have problems. If I was able to do it then, then I wouldn't become as suicidal as I am now. In fact, one of the biggest problems with the modern times is that we are not even allowed a recluse, let alone becoming a new person in a new community. The only freedom that we're allowed for a second chance in life is CTB. And to think that there are people out there trying to ruin the little piece of freedom that we're left with...

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Sometimes I just get the urge to get a completely different haircut and just move to a random city or town and go by a completely different name. I'd probably try to rebrand myself as an extrovert too but most importantly, I wouldn't keep in contact with anyone from my old life (not that they'd notice anyway lol)
I guess? I have the urge to leave this capitalist society and live alone on a mountaintop or something. I always fantasize about this, living far away from capitalism and society. I want to be truly free

P

Princess Picta

Sep 22, 2023
Yeah. I think about this daily. It seems worth it to try,

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I did. I left my home country several years ago, went to university, left everything behind. Unfortunately, while it did benefit me socially I still have most of the same problems that follow me no matter where you go.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Yes. I want to so bad. I'm already on the verge of shutting down and leaving everything and everyone behind and turning off my phone.
I did. I left my home country several years ago, went to university, left everything behind. Unfortunately, while it did benefit me socially I still have most of the same problems that follow me no matter where you go.
This is what I worry about. I don't want anything following me.

Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
I frequently fantasize about being able to move somewhere and start over, but I know that in reality truly starting over is impossible. Many of the problems I have would just follow me wherever I went.

I've even had this fantasy about moving somewhere and transitioning. I guess I would move twice actually. First to a place where I would start the whole process and after a year or two, once I've had all of the surgeries, changed my name etc. I'd move again. Then I would start a whole new life as a woman.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36