• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
How do people ctb if things are only bad enough to do it for a brief time? It's like a small window that appears every so often.

Reactions: Unknown21, Pluto and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yer its odd you say this because I kinda feel the same some of the time and you almost hate yourself for adapting and accepting your losses.
It's good to realize though that if I do it, I need to stay up and then drive to the location in the early morning. Can't be sleeping because the feeling of "this is unbearable" will fade.
Yer its odd you say this because I kinda feel the same some of the time and you almost hate yourself for adapting and accepting your losses.
It's good to realize though that if I do it, I need to stay up and then drive to the location in the early morning. Can't be sleeping because the feeling of "this is unbearable" will fade.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sort of. It never really feels like I've adapted, more likely I'm still in the same situation I was before I slept and sleep was just a nice but temporary distraction from that.

Reactions: noname123, Pluto and F@#$
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
All the time. Sleep is a great healer.

Reactions: Pluto
GroundControl

GroundControl

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Feb 3, 2024
Unfortunately, yes. As someone with BPD, these short windows often cause me great pain in the long run. I always think I'm fine when it's over, but eventually things get bad again - and the cycle repeats. That's why I'm going to intentionally trigger myself before CTB. It won't leave room for hesitation.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Unfortunately, yes. As someone with BPD, these short windows often cause me great pain in the long run. I always think I'm fine when it's over, but eventually things get bad again - and the cycle repeats. That's why I'm going to intentionally trigger myself before CTB. It won't leave room for hesitation.
Our own revolving door in Hell. We get a reprieve and then it's right back in. Reminds me of those crying/yelling rooms some companies have for overwhelmed employees.

Reactions: sserafim and GroundControl
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
No, I have fleeting moments of feeling OK, but when I'm not OK, I'm severely depressed. The only time I'm at peace is when I'm sleeping.
So, for me that's a terrible existence. Especially if the best for me is just "ok."
But I'm glad for others that feel better after resting.

Reactions: Eudaimonic, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If "adapting" means setting 6 different alarm clocks, then waking up in disappointment to realize that I have to spend another day as a miserable coward POS that that is too afraid to get on the bus, then yes... I have been adapting.

Reactions: sserafim
ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
No, I usually notice afterwards if I had a good or a bad time the following weeks. It's difficult for me to tell how I am. I have days I wake up, as if I was in a trance for 2 weeks or so. I remember what I did, I was conscious, but everything was surreal. This might be just me and a undiagnosed ptsd symptom.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
If "adapting" means setting 6 different alarm clocks, then waking up in disappointment to realize that I have to spend another day as a miserable coward POS that that is too afraid to get on the bus, then yes... I have been adapting.
Why so many clox?
No, I usually notice afterwards if I had a good or a bad time the following weeks. It's difficult for me to tell how I am. I have days I wake up, as if I was in a trance for 2 weeks or so. I remember what I did, I was conscious, but everything was surreal. This might be just me and a undiagnosed ptsd symptom.
Dissociation

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Happens all the time. But of course its not that black and white. Its very complicated feeling. Don't know how to explain

Its really torture to be like this. Constantly rotating between wanting to live, and wanting to die. Will eventually go crazy like this

Reactions: noname123, Unknown21 and divinemistress36
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
It used to be like that for me. It wasn't until I took a step back and realized how bad of a situation I am living in that I stopped feeling anything other than an urge to die before it's too late.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Ambivalent1 and sserafim
N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
How do people ctb if things are only bad enough to do it for a brief time? It's like a small window that appears every so often.
Every day I still wake up and I fucking hate it so fucking much. Our bodies and instincts force us to adapt to any situation no matter how awful, just to stay alive. I hate it so much. My logical brain knows, I am better off dead, infinite sleep would be as close to bliss I could possibly obtain, and yet the idea of jumping off a freeway bridge still terrifies me. My problems could all be over for just 5 seconds of pain but I just can't do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: noname123 and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Every day I still wake up and I fucking hate it so fucking much. Our bodies and instincts force us to adapt to any situation no matter how awful, just to stay alive. I hate it so much. My logical brain knows, I am better off dead, infinite sleep would be as close to bliss I could possibly obtain, and yet the idea of jumping off a freeway bridge still terrifies me. My problems could all be over for just 5 seconds of pain but I just can't do it.
What do you predict will be the last straw?