• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mikulal1995

Mikulal1995

A bipolar, depressive mess.
Jul 15, 2018
I started to seriously consider suicide as a way out of my extensive misery: I live with a mild form of cerebral palsy, I'm gay, I have bipolar disorder with severe depressive episodes, in addition to other shitty things like innumerable interpersonal conflicts with my family, poor future prospects due to sucking at pretty much every job I've had. In fact, I'm sitting at work at this very moment and I can't tell if I feel like I'm going to get fired because I'm actually fucking up or due to my innate paranoia. I'm not a bad student. I actually really enjoy college but I'm in a shitty field that won't lead to a profitable career that would, in turn, decrease the future reality of extreme poverty and oblivion once my family dies off and I'm left to fend for myself. The real reason I worry about getting fired is that I won't have references to try and give a different job a try. I don't actually need the money— it feels that the more money I make, the less I have to spend. I would prefer to be unemployed and lead a parasitic lifestyle... But I don't know if I want my life anymore.

For years I've tried to indoctrinate myself in all kinds of religious disciplines, including the major religions and other lesser-known ones. I've also tried to believe in New Age philosophies like Brian Weiss' books on past lives and reincarnation. I've also (and I'm ashamed of this) attempted to fall prey to Sylvia Browne's stuff, mainly through reading most certainly ghost-written books. I try to drill myself with this to try to believe, but I just can't believe because the smarter part of me knows it's all bullshit and in reality, nobody knows anything at all relative to what or if something happens after death.

Ultimately, this is the expression of a desire to live a less tortured life. My current life fucking sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: NextSummer and Soul
Mikulal1995

Mikulal1995

A bipolar, depressive mess.
Jul 15, 2018
Do any of you do anything similar to cope?

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
I don't recommend it. The root of "religion" is more or less "to bind up again" in Latin, and almost all religions are wrong about almost everything. I personally do believe there is something you could call God if you wanted to, but "the Source" or "the Absolute" is a better term as it's not a single, conscious, humanlike entity the way the Abrahamic religions portray it to be.

Reactions: Ambie and Soul