• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LiveOrganization97

LiveOrganization97

I wish I was like you - easily amused
Jul 27, 2024
I have a clear idea of what, on the surface, is causing me distress and I have a desperate emotional awareness of what is happening to me - and I'm tired of it. I'm fed up with myself. I look at my inner world with all of my worries and think this is just ridicolous. I don't even wanna talk about it cause really, what is there to talk about? It's all the same bullshit over and over again.

Do you ever feel like this? Like your own problems aren't worth anything even to you?

• Hugs
Reactions: littleinsanity, Forever Sleep and GoatHerder
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm definitely sick of myself and everything about me.

Reactions: F@#$ and GoatHerder
S

stupidhuman

Apr 18, 2024
I feel you 100%. The same bullshit over and over and over again. Everyday, every moment, it's all the same.
I don't have the capability to just live "normally".
I have no aspirations anymore and if I have a moment of motivation at the end of the day it's worth nothing because I don't move forward at all.
I don't want therapy, I don't want to talk about it, I want death I think. And still I am here feeling the need to reply. What a Clown I am… for real.
I hope I die.
It's like a body + subconscious vs consciousness thing going on.
I observe, I understand but I can't manage to just live freely like I want. My brain chemistry must be broken. In ancient times I'd already die of uselessness I swear. It makes me fucking sad seeing and understanding that I am waste.
Useless Brain, Useless Human, useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Yep! I have obsessions, severe anxieties and psychosis that wears me down every day. On top of that I'm also a huge overthinker and I get really bad intrusive thoughts.

Yes, I get tired of my issues. VERY tired in fact. I rarely get any peace from it at all. Even at night I sometimes stress subconcionally and/or I get nightmares.

I just wish my brain would shut up and leave me alone!

Reactions: awaitingdeath
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I have depression too, but it's less exhausting than my other issues somehow