lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Do you ever feel bad for yourself from a third person perspective? I have many pictures and videos of myself throughout the years and I often look at myself and feel sorry for myself, just this tiredness on my face and understanding how much I've been through. I guess the way I think about is is I see the innocent child that I used to be and what I've become as man. I think it can be described as the loss of innocence. Some part of me wants to stay alive because I feel sorry for this innocent child and want to see him happy. It makes me profoundly sad to the point of tears.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, february in alaska, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I feel the same I often look at pictures of me as a baby in my moms arms and wonder what went wrong and how I wish to go back to those years where I was happy and didn´t know the world was such a horrible place

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and lwlaiet8887
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I feel the same I often look at pictures of me as a baby in my moms arms and wonder what went wrong and how I wish to go back to those years where I was happy and didn´t know the world was such a horrible place
Same, It's truly tragic.

Reactions: sserafim and Kempel556
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
You know, yes, the answer is yes! And that's why I deleted everything.

I mean, as I see it there are two options: you either keep the photos which will probably make you sad (thinking of everything that has been lost) or you delete them and leave in the now. And NOW.. you can't spend time looking at those photos because you don't have them anymore so you are forced to do something else.

I don't know, that's how I see it. I try to move on.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I guess the way I think about is is I see the innocent child that I used to be and what I've become as man. I think it can be described as the loss of innocence.
This is exactly how I feel, all those hopes and dreams that innocent child had is now gone destroyed by knowledge of the world and through experience of life ignorance is truly bliss because it enables you to have any kind of hopes and dreams for the future nothing is too big because as a child you have all your life ahead of you and you think I will get there when I am older because becoming an adult seems like an eternity and is kind of is to a child because they only experienced childhood not puberty or adulthood so their whole world has only ever been childhood which seems to last forever but now forever is gone and I am a 29 year old adult who is ruined by the reality of the world all those hopes and dreams were just imaginary and could never have been achieved by a person like me I want my ignorance of the world back and I want my imagination back I think those are the most important feelings I lost along the way.

Reactions: sserafim
peachchildtenshi

peachchildtenshi

life
Apr 6, 2023
Wish I could feel pity for myself, but I have done too many wrongs and under such heavy guilt that I would never be able to forgive myself even if tried