SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I'm feeling down and I don't even know why. Nothing major has happened. I'm just super sad now. What could it be?

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHarlequin and WornOutLife
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Are you sure it's for no reason? What is your life like generally?

Reactions: SweetDreams500
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When we can't identify the specific reason for feeling depressed, it's because of some kind of chain of events which makes end up lost in our thoughts.

That happened to me too.

Now, I know why I'm depressed and suicidal and that's because I just can't imagine dealing with a normal life for 50 pets as I just get older and sick!! Nonsense!!
Also, I hate not understanding this world. Why is there something rather than nothing? What's the true meaning of life? I hate it lol.

I never asked to be in this world and the system forces me to live here! How could I not be depressed?

Anyway, my bipolar disorder still allows me to have great days when I'm in the UPS zone but the DOWNS...omg, I hope nobody experiences that hell, it really sucks!

Hugs,

Matt

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess our minds like to torture us. We really have a lack of control over our emotions. For me, I always feel bad in some way really, nothing has to trigger it. I think for me it is because I have had enough of existing.

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, I can relate. Unless I'm drinking, I'm sad almost all the time without any reason.