Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I envy the guys who have a cute gf, as I never had a gf.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
GIF by Kim's Convenience

I'm not saying that everyone can do it, because many members are in truly horrible situations, but some people on here could definitely benefit from learning to compare their lives with the lives of those who have it worse than them. When I get bad leg cramps & can't walk for an hour or two, I think about all the people who are missing a leg instead of envying extremely fit athletes

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, Fragile and BlankUser
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-envy-no-one-we-are-all-going-to-die-eventually.68638/

So, which is it? Do you envy others or not?

• Yay!
Reactions: kovkay, Largeletters and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-envy-no-one-we-are-all-going-to-die-eventually.68638/

So, which is it? Do you envy others or not?
It's all trying to cope with it.
I do envy those with a cute gf.

Reactions: Largeletters and Huntfish34
SobGoblin

SobGoblin

Jun 14, 2021
I have a deep envy of "normal" people. People with normal lives, thought processes, and families. People who have a place where they can fit in, and have people they can relate to. People who have had normal childhoods and have a list of great memories to think back to whenever they want to feel nostalgic.

I just want to be normal and fit in somewhere and relate to other people, but I know I never can because of how I was born and my shitty upbringing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, WearyWanderer, Fatal Femme and 1 other person
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
not really. Unless they have Mclaren, Lamborgini, Roll Royce cars, they can keep their girlfriends, I can find my own.

Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sometimes I do, and I try to ignore those thoughts but I guess I cannot really help it. I don't exactly want what they have but I envy those who manage to get some enjoyment out of life. It is exhausting constantly not wanting to be here and being so tired all the time. I think I feel like this because it is hard to die, I would prefer a peaceful exit over everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fatal Femme, Huntfish34 and BlankUser
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I do every now and then but really try not to. Just another one of the numerous things I'm trying to work on. -

Reactions: Busticket
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
No. Hard NO. it's something i felt on my back from others and it sucks more on that side. What can i say, it hurts and creates self defence mechanisms of constant hiding of who you are.
There were times i wanted to be simple like everyone "normal". But "normal" is something i hate now, mostly because of "normal" envy. I can't feel that, sorry. I can be happy for someone elses's happiness, i can learn from people who are better than me, and if they are simply born better i can accept that and still not hate them.

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience

I'm not saying that everyone can do it, because many members are in truly horrible situations, but some people on here could definitely benefit from learning to compare their lives with the lives of those who have it worse than them. When I get bad leg cramps & can't walk for an hour or two, I think about all the people who are missing a leg instead of envying extremely fit athletes
I agree with you. I'm sorry you go through that pain, but I'm glad you can look at it in a way that may make your perspective different. I think everyone really should realize others have bigger problems. That's what I think about a lot.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Mostly just those who have families.

Shit hits hard whenever it comes to Xmas/bdays and other holidays. You'll see families out together, just doing normal stuff.

People always say 'family's aren't what they seem, behind closed doors they could be different'
Like bruh. Idek. Been on ya own you get deep in them feels.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I agree with you. I'm sorry you go through that pain, but I'm glad you can look at it in a way that may make your perspective different. I think everyone really should realize others have bigger problems. That's what I think about a lot.

Sometimes it's hard to do it, but it's one of the few things that actually help me. Yes, life sucks, it's disgusting & unfair, but it is still a fact that at this very moment some helpless child is suffering A LOT more than me

• Hugs
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Yes I do. And I'm really sick of being filled with these low emotions.

• Hugs
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i envy only the unborn...

Reactions: Largeletters and motel rooms