F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In terms of anything really... Do you think people really know you? When people seem to make judgements about you- do you think those judgements are fair? Do you care what they think?

Lastly- related to CTB- Do you care what people might say or think about why you did it? I mean- obviously we'll be dead- so- won't know but for some people- that's still important. Like- I don't want people to just chalk it down to 'mental illness' and the 'dangers' of untreated depression. I want them to acknowledge that for some people, life is just simply not worth living in this kind of world. I don't want to be a part of this capitalist shit! And I don't have the survival skills to go and live off grid. Lol. I'd certainly die if I tried to do that!

• Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain, jazzcat, BornHated and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, not at all. Other people's opinions would be insignificant to me. And I think that delusional pro-life people will always say that someone who decides to leave is "mentally ill" as they just lack awareness, honestly it's so absurd saying that, but to me it could never matter what happens in this world after I'm gone, wanting to die will always be perfectly logical and that's the reality. I think it's irrational wanting to exist in this harmful, nightmarish world instead and I don't care what others think.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Forever Sleep
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Not really. Most people know I am an inept, ugly loser and they are 100% correct. I care that I cannot be what I want to be.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Huntfish34 and Forever Sleep
I

isitjustme

Jun 14, 2023
In terms of anything really... Do you think people really know you? When people seem to make judgements about you- do you think those judgements are fair? Do you care what they think?
I don't think people really know me. In fact nobody who knows me would even suspect I am on a website like this or how I feel or what I'm struggling with.

As to judgements, probably sometimes fair sometimes not. I care about what some people think, namely people that are dear to me, I do care about what they think.

Do you care what people might say or think about why you did it? I mean- obviously we'll be dead- so- won't know but for some people- that's still important.
The only thing I would hate is if people said the old "he chose the cowards way out. The people he left behind are the real victims" and so on. I soooooo hate that argument. Like human beings are wired to survive. In ctb'ing you basically fight your very nature (survival instinct) and embrace what humanity fears the most (death), just so that some brainless jackass can call me a coward lol. It gets under my skin so effin much it's irrational.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain, Dead Horse, The anhedonic one and 2 others
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
There's very few people in life whose opinions hold any weight, for me. The rest? I couldn't care less.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
M

MichaelSandBL

Jan 25, 2023
don't want people to just chalk it down to 'mental illness' and the 'dangers' of untreated depression. I want them to acknowledge that for some people, life is just simply not worth living in this kind of world. I don't want to be a part of this capitalist shit! And I don't have the survival skills to go and live off grid. Lol. I'd certainly die if I tried to do that!
I feel ya.
Suicide notes don't do much we need a peice of art to tell our story.

• Hugs
  • Love
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I used to obsess about it but now I'm so numb I could care less.

• Hugs
Reactions: Csmith8827, The anhedonic one and Forever Sleep
M

MichaelSandBL

Jan 25, 2023
I used to obsess about it but now I'm so numb I could care less.
I don't want pro-lifers to use my or anybody else death to make life harder to escape or to subject anyone else or even myself should I fail to needless imprisonment.

Then again drop in the bucket plus no understanding of "fuck off" exists among most pro-lifers.

• Hugs
(¥)

(¥)

Jun 8, 2023
yes. they all carry weight to what i do. rather they think they do. people listen to them. ctb would make them happy to prove points. especially if they have children. they would fight to make sure they do not think ctb at all.

• Hugs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
No, because I no longer even care about myself, so therefore have no ego to offend.
I just always keep in mind that most people are toxic anyway, and will usually find ways to disrespect you, either behind your back or to your face.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost, Forever Sleep and (¥)
BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022
At this point and all I've lived and thought about, I have enough self-assurance about what is right and wrong and I don't respect people who think things like "Oh, he was weak/abandoning their mother/etc." anyways because chances are they don't know the depth of what that person actually goes through or don't care about others' well-being. That arrogance means little to me because it's usually either from ignorance or straight up narcissism, neither of which I respect.
I care more about whether what I do aligns with what I believe in. If my decision is effective, that's all I need.

The only time I find myself caring is about the consequences. If something I do could actually hurt someone else, I take that into account. If a misinterpreted opinion or legit hostility (i.e. misogyny, my narcissistic parent, etc) can put me in danger, I try to foresee it.

• Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain, (¥), The anhedonic one and 1 other person
A

aabavaga

Jun 16, 2023
Yes, sadly. Its a human thing, we are social animals after all. I just cannot not care about their opinions, but not enough to CBT over it. I have looked at some posts regarding CBT because of others' opinions in the main SS forum, but I just gotta say, they are a bunch of cowards if they care about others opinions so much that they want to CBT. People go through harder stuff than that, and dont resort to being a pussy. Dont get me wrong, everyone has their situations, but some threads are blatant pussy rants

Reactions: MeltingBrain
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Yes, sadly. Its a human thing, we are social animals after all. I just cannot not care about their opinions, but not enough to CBT over it. I have looked at some posts regarding CBT because of others' opinions in the main SS forum, but I just gotta say, they are a bunch of cowards if they care about others opinions so much that they want to CBT. People go through harder stuff than that, and dont resort to being a pussy. Dont get me wrong, everyone has their situations, but some threads are blatant pussy rants

Evry1 has thr reasns & = ok nt 2 understnd thm

Othr ppl mght thnk th/ same abt urs

• Love
Reactions: BornHated and Forever Sleep
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I never tell my personal problems to anyone unless absolutely necessary because I prefer to carry my own weight. Why? I don't know that's how I am since childhood . This forum is a boon because it's the only place I can unload yet remain anonymous .
I do care about what people generally think about me .
Lastly- related to CTB- Do you care what people might say or think about why you did it? I mean- obviously we'll be dead- so- won't know but for some people- that's still important. Like- I don't want people to just chalk it down to 'mental illness' and the 'dangers' of untreated depression. I want them to acknowledge that for some people, life is just simply not worth living in this kind of world. I don't want to be a part of this capitalist shit! And I don't have the survival skills to go and live off grid. Lol. I'd certainly die if I tried to do that!
I deeply care about what people might say about my family and what my family will go through emotionally if I CTB. That is one of the big reason keeping me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: purity and Forever Sleep