• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
Well for the moment those are the medications my psychiatrist has given me. I would like to know if the lethal doses of clonazepam, sertraline and eszopiclone are known. I am not sure if this will be my method

phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
All I know is sertraline, I've taken an overdose of them before (not an attempt) and it's not pretty. I wouldn't recommend it. I'm not sure about the others though maybe someone else can help with those

Reactions: Dark Spring and OnlyTheWind
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
We have a lot of people who asks about lethal doses for Clonazepam. I found this on a quick search:

On Quora, from a scientist:
The LD50 of Clonazepam is expected to be as high as 4000 mg/kg.
Clonazepam belongs to a group of anxiolytics called benzodiazepines. They are the successors to barbiturates. Barbiturates have largely grown out of use in modern psychiatry because of the dangers with taking large doses of them.
Benzodiazipines are used because they are safe even when taken in disgustingly large doses.
If you do the math, in order to die, if you weighed 80 kg, you would have to take 320,000 mg of k-pins to have a chance. (That's 160,000 2mg green footballs)

On a website:
Some research has shown it may take more than 4000mg of clonazepam to experience a lethal overdose. However, taking more than your prescribed amount or abusing your medication can still cause dangerous overdose symptoms.

Other website:
Clonazepam is very hard to overdose on when used alone, and a potentially fatal overdose typically occurs only due to an interaction with other substances in the system. According to recent research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 10,500 people died in 2016 from an overdose that involved benzos.

As for Eszopiclone, it's essentially the same as Zolpidem which is even safer:
According to US Prescribing Information, overdoses of eszopiclone with intakes up to 90 times the recommended dose have been reported and there has been full patient recovery, so it is a safe substance to overdose.

Those medications are safe to use and it's really hard to cause a lethal overdose. It could potentially put you in coma, but it's still very hard. Most probably you will end up with a very bad headache and dizziness.

Reactions: Dark Spring