• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you believe in God or some form of spirituality?

• Yes

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • No

Votes: 32 43.8%

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
I believe in telepathy, because one girl woke me up with "I got you now" while I was asleep which immediately woke me up.

It was like she was directly talking into my brain, and it wasn't a dream, just this words very sharply spoken which woke me up in shock.

It happend after we broke up and I never experienced anything like this before in my life.

Although I don't know what exactly she "got" from me? My soul?

Reactions: divinemistress36
G

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
Some higher being independent from nature? Yes, whatever 'being' means in that context. I make no claims about it, however.

Spirituality? No.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Labyrinth
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No i don't believe in any kind of intelligent design god programmer simulation, spirituality , magic afterlife nothing supernatural. i believe life is just chemistry , a chemical reaction . a cell is a machine.

I only believe in the laws of physics and chemistry that have been tested for hundreds of years . they explain all this abomination called life.

chemicals reacted , then a cell evolved :

There is no evidence for any spirituality , god, soul , reincarnation , simulation, afterlife , magic , nothing supernatural

If someone believes that this reality is not reality but that there is some higher reality like a god / programmer / simulation then i don't see how they would try to research and try to understand reality how it works so you can get things done like in my case suicide which is my goal. I have to be sure that reality is real that the laws of physics , chemistry hold . That i really am just an animal a brain a machine. but they say i 'm something else a spirit or ghost or soul or whatever but there is no details or how it works or why where is it , how or why was it created , what is the power source , how come there is no evidence for a soul or any details same for reincarnation afterlife god simulation etc.

What if reality was actually reality? only i can help myself . If i need to get something done wishing , praying, hoping is not going to get it done . only analyzing the situation and what can be done within the laws of physics and what i can do to accomplish it , working on it until the problems are worked out then taking massive action , nothing else will do it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, GoatHerder and DontTouchMeImFamous
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
No. I'm starting to believe this whole life might not even be real. I don't know what to think really. But I definitely not think about God or spirituality.

Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36 and MatrixPrisoner
Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
Sometimes I worry there's an afterlife, but that's just catastrophizing in the sense of "what if there's no end to our suffering". I don't have any reason to truly believe in one.

Reactions: anxiousguineapig
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I have not had any experience remotely close to yours, or spiritual, yet I do believe in God and the spiritual world purely out of faith because the Bible tells me God, angels and demons are real. Nevertheless, I believe in anthropological physicalism, meaning that humans are just living bodies (without a "soul" or "spirit" in the traditional senses).

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
No. All I believe is in arrangment of atoms. I cannot wait until my arrangement if atoms are no longer able to sustain my life.

Reactions: GoatHerder
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
Not necessarily God but probably something after, yeah. I believe it's definitely better than whatever is going on here, by a long shot.

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Dull
Apr 25, 2024
I Used to be a super atheist fedora type when I was younger, mainly because I used to attend a catholic school, & I recognised some innate flaw in what they taught me.

Though ever since then I just stopped caring, I haven't thought about it in a while. So I guess I'm Agnostic at a minimum, or atheist at maximum.

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Been guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
No i don't believe in any kind of intelligent design god programmer simulation, spirituality , magic afterlife nothing supernatural. i believe life is just chemistry , a chemical reaction . a cell is a machine.

I only believe in the laws of physics and chemistry that have been tested for hundreds of years . they explain all this abomination called life.

chemicals reacted , then a cell evolved :

There is no evidence for any spirituality , god, soul , reincarnation , simulation, afterlife , magic , nothing supernatural

If someone believes that this reality is not reality but that there is some higher reality like a god / programmer / simulation then i don't see how they would try to research and try to understand reality how it works so you can get things done like in my case suicide which is my goal. I have to be sure that reality is real that the laws of physics , chemistry hold . That i really am just an animal a brain a machine. but they say i 'm something else a spirit or ghost or soul or whatever but there is no details or how it works or why where is it , how or why was it created , what is the power source , how come there is no evidence for a soul or any details same for reincarnation afterlife god simulation etc.

What if reality was actually reality? only i can help myself . If i need to get something done wishing , praying, hoping is not going to get it done . only analyzing the situation and what can be done within the laws of physics and what i can do to accomplish it , working on it until the problems are worked out then taking massive action , nothing else will do it.
Im inclined to believe this, my experiences differ though.

What's your thoughts on conscious? Why is it of all animals on earth, we just got lucky enough to evolve in such an advance way we ended up here, typing on a screen sharing our thoughts with strangers?

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Natural selection is God, I'm familiar with most spiritual practices and they are all awoll, maybe Hinduism isnt

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
We are god experiencing himself. He is the stage and we are the actors, everything is just a plot. Whether there is something supernatural after death I don't know, but from my point of view, cosmic intelligence is a structural necessity. (Panentheistic philosophical aspect)

Reactions: Hotsackage, divinemistress36 and thedevilwithin
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I believe in spirituality. Spirits can get you quite drunk.

Yes, I made that joke before. And I made it again.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and jar-baby
DontTouchMeImFamous

DontTouchMeImFamous

Jul 18, 2024
Neither yes or no. I'm agnostic. I'm up for everything.

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
I don't know how to explain this, but I feel as there is more to life than the material existence. I have felt some kind of connection to another plane of reality since I was a child. Like everything here is temporary. I don't know if religion is the right answer, but something is telling me there's another side, that the story doesn't end at death. It's strange. I can't prove it, but it's like you know something for absolute sure but you can't explain it into words. You just know there's more.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Im inclined to believe this, my experiences differ though.

What's your thoughts on conscious? Why is it of all animals on earth, we just got lucky enough to evolve in such an advance way we ended up here, typing on a screen sharing our thoughts with strangers?
i believe consciousness is an illusion and i agree with this article which shows how it's an illusion :

It's just a fiction.

I believe the self is also an illusion and i agree with this video and the book he wrote :

imo why I or a human thinks anything consciousness , life , the self is important worth wondering about worth thinking about worth anything or that it is something that matters or is worth anything or important or has meaning
is because evolution DNA and culture programmed a human to think that . If you think about it logically nothing matters. none of this consiousness me, or other things they tell us is so good or important really is objectively good or important. there is no purpose to life life is meaningless. there is no meaning to life or anything in or this world. what will matter in 200 years, what will matter in a Trillion years? nothing.

I don't see any difference between life and anything cause it's just chemistry a machine. but they tell us life is sacred precious. the only thing to me life is unbearable pain . the only thing that matters to me is avoiding extreme pain and extreme suffering. that's the only real thing and what this brain this conciousness can produce : but they tell us that is wonderful.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Been guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
i believe consciousness is an illusion and i agree with this article which shows how it's an illusion :

It's just a fiction.

I believe the self is also an illusion and i agree with this video and the book he wrote :

imo why I or a human thinks anything consciousness , life , the self is important worth wondering about worth thinking about worth anything or that it is something that matters or is worth anything or important or has meaning
is because evolution DNA and culture programmed a human to think that . If you think about it logically nothing matters. none of this consiousness me, or other things they tell us is so good or important really is objectively good or important. there is no purpose to life life is meaningless. there is no meaning to life or anything in or this world. what will matter in 200 years, what will matter in a Trillion years? nothing.

I don't see any difference between life and anything cause it's just chemistry a machine. but they tell us life is sacred precious. the only thing to me life is unbearable pain . the only thing that matters to me is avoiding extreme pain and extreme suffering. that's the only real thing and what this brain this conciousness can produce : but they tell us that is wonderful.

Okay I can get on board with that logic, everything is hardwired to breed, multiple and populate to sustain life, basically the same mechanism as survival instinct.
Yeah it was using that logic of nothing in life truly matters to help me find my peace with my plan. I actually got the inspiration through watching documentaries about animals etc there only mission is to eat enough food to the next day and breed as soon as they can, even at the expense of there life's.

you've got very valid points & I don't know how to explain how I feel about spirituality as whole. I've just had enough life experiences to tell me there's more to our conscious, but I've also had dmt too and that makes you think your in another dimension altogether and best part is, our brain produces that at death that's something I'd love to know an answer to.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
swanchild

swanchild

the little mermaid
Jul 28, 2024
I heard God speak to me in a dream when I was 14 and I've thought about it literally every day since. I'm now 28. I've also seen angels: a farmer in a patchwork suit chewing wheat, a little boy holding wheat. I've seen my departed grandfather. I've had mediumship dreams with my dad and I've heard him talk to me inwardly and even felt him hug me once. I can't not believe. I have respect for people of all faiths and beliefs but because of my experiences I cannot wrap my head around atheism. And when you feel like God is talking to you, it makes doing something like suicide very hard.

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
We are god experiencing himself. He is the stage and we are the actors, everything is just a plot. Whether there is something supernatural after death I don't know, but from my point of view, cosmic intelligence is a structural necessity. (Panentheistic philosophical aspect)
i love your explanation of this.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
no
the belief in supernatural agents such as gods and spirits, and related phenomena, emerge from a set of interrelated cognitive biases, such as perceptions of agency and mentalizing, mind-body dualism, and teleological intuitions.

Reactions: Labyrinth and Artemisia
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Is '...' I'm not sure? I went with that... You've inspired me to make a poll on whether people want there to be a God though...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No and I never have done, I view existence as completely meaningless and pointless with no deeper purpose behind it with existing beings destined for nothing but to cease existing, I believe death to simply be the absence of everything where all is finally forgotten about. To me existence is just a horrific, terrible tragedy that just causes existing beings to suffer all for the sake of it.

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
Some higher being independent from nature? Yes, whatever 'being' means in that context. I make no claims about it, however.

Spirituality? No.
Does this include higher beings which exist outside of time and space?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Nope. I stopped believing in God and dropped most of my spirituality bullshit before I was in middle school.

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Suffering
Jul 24, 2024
I certainly don't believe in gods and higher beings or anything like that, how anyone can when awful things happen to people every day I don't know. I find it literally impossible to believe in a higher power, however I do respect anyone else's choices and beliefs as long as it doesn't harm others.

I'm a man of science and reason, I like what can be proven, not what people want to believe.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I believe in spirits and higher dimensional beings of some sorts but I dont believe there is one all mighty sky daddy watching over us and helping us

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
Well, it is complicated. I certainly do not believe in any God of any organized religion of the world. I am more of an agnostic. Which means that so far, we have not found any evidence for any existence of a higher power, and therefore we simply do not know. It could be real, but we do not know that yet because the burden of proof, when it comes to this topic, is on the people claiming God is real given how monumental the claim is.

Of course there could be some form of a higher power different from Gods who preoccupy themselves with us humans, like, for example, the universe may have an intelligence of its own, but even that theory requires findings and evidence, and we do not have that in this case, either.

We are still too young as humanity to understand issues like these. Maybe more answers will come millions of years into the future.

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
God is evolution, however you want to interpret that

NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
I believe it doesn't matter whether God exists or not. Nothing I've seen or experienced in my time on this planet has given me any reason to suppose that some sort of higher power exists - at least not one which gives a fuck about humanity - so we may as well assume that there isn't - that there's nothing up there, no-one's coming to save us, and all we have is ourselves and each-other.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
G

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
Does this include higher beings which exist outside of time and space?
Yes, anything outside the theoretically perceivable. Even if that being exists in a completely separate, independent universe.