• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I had. Mom and I used to live in a house in socal where didn't have any signs our house was haunted but shortly after my mom's uncle died we started seeing signs of ghosts in our house (ex: coffee mug falling off the table itself).

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad and 9 others
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
No, I don't believe in ghosts/spirit/demons/poltergeists or anything of that kind, but I love good horror movies about ghosts and learning about occultism, demonology, "paranormal encounters" and that sort of things.

I guess my most similar experience to seeing a ghost would be when I was a kid and used to have sleep paralysis... that shit was terrible.

Reactions: Terminally drunk, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Ok no one is gonna believe this...

Before I start, I used to sleep in a bedroom with a bathroom attached. So from my bed, I am not able to see the bathroom or the bathroom door.

Ok so I was sleeping.. really asleep until i heard a door bang and the sound of the door opening again..
I woke up and looked in the direction of the bathroom (which I couldn't see). All I saw was the bathroom lights shining on the ground..The weird thing out of nowhere the door closed rapidly (I could tell by the light on the floor).. Boom!
I suspected it to be a ghost and asked out loud for forgiveness. I really did! And it worked nothing happened after that. (and yes I checked the bathroom window.. it was closed.. no wind..no pressure no tornados, ok)

Before this happened on the same night I visited an abandoned tower with my friends. Some say dogs can see or sense ghosts right?! While inside the tower we heard dogs barking but we didn't see any dogs only the barking getting louder and louder. I have to admit, I was very naughty..saying some nasty things to the ghosts..laughing at them..challenging them.. mocking my friend for believing in the existence of ghosts.

I don't believe in Ghosts but what the fuck was that?!

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 5 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I have seen and experienced some very strange things, but nothing I could really prove or explain. I think there's something else out there, but I cannot articulate what.
@Kdawg2018 and I plan to haunt Pasadena after we ctb. @MsM3talGamer has also agreed to haunt us. <3

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MsM3talGamer and 5 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
This is gonna sound weird, but I actively try to communicate with spirits via radio noise. I ask a question and get an answer
It works sometimes - I record it and listen closely

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad and 7 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
This is gonna sound weird, but I actively try to communicate with spirits via radio noise. I ask a question and get an answer
That's not weird, but quite fascinating actually.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec and 5 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Yes ive seen,heard,smelled ghosts, the overall agenda of ghosts seems to be mild/medium scare tactics. Which i am sure is a form of entertainment on the other side. It can get into the major haunting catagory quite quickly, thats why i pretend not to hear them although i do wonder if they get like that because of being ignored as it is a bit rude i suppose, they seem to be inhabiting areas in a different time,such as when a structure was new.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Steapa Snotor and 4 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Ghost Busters!

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Steapa Snotor and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I definitely believe there are paranormal things out there though I haven't seen it for myself.
I think it's the same as believing in the Bible.
If I ever come back as a ghost I will haunt the FRAK out of some See You Next Tuesdays that FRAKED me over years ago. :devil:

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

Ghost Busters!
Who ya gonna call?

Are these ghosts or aliens?

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Steapa Snotor and 5 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Ghost Busters!
Who ya gonna call?

Are these ghosts or aliens?
I can't be sure :)
I've asked them before if they were dead, and got a very clear "yes"

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Steapa Snotor and 5 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I can't be sure :)
I've asked them before if they were dead, and got a very clear "yes"

Okay so probably ghost not an alien.
They sound friendly, at least!

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I just remembered last Halloween my room mates were away and I thought I heard noises but I ignored it and it stopped. Sounded like something fell over or something like that.
I don't think I was being punked. :wink:

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Okay so probably ghost not an alien.
They sound friendly, at least!
Depends.. I've gotten a few very clear "fuck off" s before too. There are good and bad spirits out there.- just like there are good and bad people. Or good and bad emotions

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 4 others
Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
I believe in jinn, not ghosts and whenever a place is 'haunted' it's probably just a bunch of jinn taking the mick of humans lol

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Don't know if it's ghosts or what...

Some sick fucks romanticize epilepsy. They call it "the prophet's disease". I had more than a few serious de-ja-vu cases, but over fairly mundane stuff. Work, mostly. Very minor. I do see/feel what I'll live through, though. But, as I said, it's small, meaningless crap.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018

Are you serious?

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
My mum used to live in a house that had one room that was always cold, no matter how hot it was outside or in the rest of the house. She always says that she used to hear children laughing and marbles rolling in there. She also told me once (I don't remember if it was the same house or the one we used to live in) that a mug was thrown across the kitchen by nothing. My sister lives in our old house now and said a few years ago that she saw/heard one of our old cats who'd passed a few years before running in the hallway.

I live next to a pub that's supposedly haunted. When I was a kid some of my friends claimed they saw a ghost in the toilets and when we told the landlord he agreed and said that there was a ghost that lived in the pub. In hindsight it was probably just him going along with it and entertaining us. Though now I think about it, once when I was eating there I saw a man go into the toilet and come back pretty shaken, he said something to his girlfriend and they left straight away, which I suppose is odd. My dog hated walking past the entrance, too. We went past it on walks and everytime she'd try and pull away from it, once she pulled so hard she yanked the leash from my hand and crossed the road to be away from the pub. Kinda strange when you consider that dogs are supposed to be sensitive to ghosts, or whatever.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yes, it's widely believed in the family that my grandfather haunted my grandma's house shortly after he passed away in 2000. I remember hearing about lights turning on and off, the electric kettle turning on by itself, and there was one incident where a door seemed jammed with absolutely nothing blocking it. Then it suddenly gave way of its own accord. A set of keys on a keychain was also moved from the top of a bedroom nightstand to the front door mat overnight.

As far as I know, this is all completely legit - there was no explanation for any of it. It always confuses me, because my logical mind wants to say there's nothing after death, yet I know these things happen all the time, and all over the place.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
I was on vacation with my family when I was 15 and woke up in the middle of the night and saw a tall lady with long brown braided hair standing behind the kitchen counter. I sat up from my spot on the pull-out couch while looking at her and she slowly disappeared.

It was shortly after I started my first antidepressants, though, so it's easy for me to blame it on the drugs. Although I think it's weird for the lower half a hallucination to be blocked by the kitchen counter.

I was sharing the living room with my sister and brother. After the vision disappeared, I thought that they'd just be mad if I woke them up to tell them I saw a ghost and so I went back to sleep. And no one would let me write about it in the guest book when the vacation was over.

• Wow
Reactions: littlelady774
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
what is the criteria to become a ghost ? can you only be Victorian or look like , a 10 year old chimney sweep , an old woman , have a suit with fob watch and handle bar mustache ,WW1 soldier etc etc, you never hear of punk , hells angel , caveman , new romantic , goth , trades man ghosts etc , so for that reason alone i`m out :devil:

Reactions: littlelady774
Begemont

Begemont

Mar 18, 2019
No I don't. I used to have sleep paralysis as a child so I've had experiences some could have construed as supernatural and at least once I was entirely certain that my grandmother had died and visited me during sleep paralysis. Turned out that no, she was still alive and I just had sleep paralysis.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
When I as about 9-10 we lived in Sydney in a nice 2 story house in Sydney. We lived upstairs and down stairs my dad had turned into a big games room with a pool table and poker machines, tvs and some lovely sofas. It was a full sized pool table and I being a shorty then dad had put these little steps around the table so i could learn to play.

I use to get up most morning before going to school and play a bit of pool. The downstairs had a room off the side with a big heavy metal door with a slide bolt lock, in this room was just storage stuff. no windows or anything just a big store room. My parents had installed a padlock so i didn't wander in there and get stuck.

On this morning i was playing pool and standing on one of little steps. When i heard the slide bolt, side back and the door banged open with such a force that i fell off the step in shock.

From the ground i could see the door was open and that there was a light on in there. I bolted up and ran up the stairs and hid under my covers. but as i was running up the stairs i heard the that metal door slam shut. There were only 3 people in this house. Myself and my parents. Who didn't get up until sometime after this. I didn't hear anyone come up the stairs either.

So i have no idea what that was. i also didn't know what happened to the padlock that was on the door. i think i brought this up with my dad but i can't remember what his response was. all i do remember is the sound of that bolt lock moving and door opening and then closing as i ran away. Scared me so bad that i never played pool again unless my dad was down there with me.

The other issue happened in the same house. I'm not sure if it happened before or after the above event. But i was thirsty one night so decided to get up and get a glass of milk. i went into the kitchen and poured it and started to drink it. When i heard a voice behind me say 'that's right dear, drink it all up' i turned around and looked but the kitchen was empty. i again bolted, but this time into parents' bedroom and into bed with them. And yes they were both in bed.

These could have been the mind of a confused young girl. But I still have very vivid memories of the door opening and the voice behind me. Never had any other experience in my life. But those two where just plain weird.

Last edited:
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Thus far I've never had any supernatural experiences. It seems that even ghosts don't want to hang out with me.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
No but it was fun to imagine there were supernatural beings as a child.
Me and my cousin used to hide under the covers from these creatures we deemed "the white faces." lol

I have heard and seen things but it can all be chalked up to lack of sleep or the mind playing tricks.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, marcusuk63 and Partial-Elf
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I've seen and talked to spirits since I was little. Or I'm schizophrenic shrug

Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Last edited: