actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I just want to know If the same thing happen to other people;
I can have reasonable day and then something small can happen and I can spiral down into a deep depression and suicidal/self harm thoughts for few hours. It happens to me almost daily, especially when I am tired. This does not happen to me when I just sit at home- this is why I isolate a lot, outside world is kinda overwhelming. This might be one of the struggles typical for oversensitive people on Autism spectrum.

This is big suicide fuel for me- because I cannot isolate forever and I just cannot function well. I have been working in many jobs and psychological problems were the cause of me leaving them, this plus inability to work for long hours. Even in University I have a problems because of fatigue I feel after coming home. I come home and I already feel drained, cannot start studying because I am already exhausted.

Reactions: heavyeyes
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
You're not alone on that front at all. I deeply relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and actual_fox
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
i sleep 8-10 hours per day and upon waking laying on the bed 'to restore energy' for another 1-2 hour and struggle w/ basic activities such as teeth brushing, showering, cleaning room to a degree where put it off for weeks or months

• Hugs
Reactions: toasterbath, onlyanimalsaregood, cowie and 2 others
C

cowie

Student
Oct 25, 2022
I sympathize with the longing for isolation. It feels good at first to come home from a long day of overstimulation. But eventually you get lonely.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and actual_fox